> IS THAT YOUR MAMA?

Nope didn't think so either. We all know parents don't get this.

I can show you how to be the virtuoso your folks could only dream about, but I first need your help:

* Pm me and I will show you where to start. I am online every day and I will help you out directly!

* Join my mentoring program. I will customize your learning experience in a way you haven't experienced before. We will have regular contact so that you can remain inspired every day and eventually reach a new level.

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Oh and did you know that to become a killer guitarist you just need to focus on one thing? Everything
else is secondary. Pm me and I will explain.

29 Pages V  « < 27 28 29  
Pavelducati's Start Line
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 7 2015, 11:35 AM
Instructor
Hey mate!

Happy new year!!

I surely know the Blackbird song biggrin.gif It's among my favorites and I've also seen it performed live in Budapest last year when I went to the Alter Bridge concert!

I have no idea when I will have some spare time to learn it, though, as I am in the middle of releasing a new material with my band and touring in february as well.

You need to spend a bit more time on making each note be heard when playing that fingerpicked intro - but I am sure that if you slow it down a bit, it will come out just good and then all you need to do is raise the speed to get it up to the original tempo.

I listened to the exercise as well and I think it sounds ok from a technical perspective, up to 0:46, when the hands get out of synch a bit in the faster passages, as well as after 01:23. Also, if you would decrease the gain level a bit, things would sound cleaner and you would be of course more honest to yourself biggrin.gif You know, high gain can usually make us feel good, but accuracy is built with less gain and slowing down a bit when the hands get out of synch wink.gif

QUOTE (pavelducati @ Jan 3 2015, 12:18 PM) *
Hi, Cosmin.
Happy New Year!!!

In the beginning of new year I would like to wish you more and more inspiring things!
New songs, new interesting meetings with great people and self balance.

About your exercise:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xyyazmbuvpjph94/GMC.mov?dl=0

I am working on it.
In parallel I am going to finish "open your eyes" cover.

We have not a drummer we make cover together with my friend from Kiev, his name is Roman.
We made drummers in EZ Drummer and Roman is finishing vocal and bass guitar.

I hope we will show soon)))

And I am working on this :

https://www.dropbox.com/s/e1j14uecwt816z7/Blackbird.mov?dl=0

This is original http://youtu.be/JUh8NOTW1Ws

Would you like to do it together?

QUOTE (pavelducati @ Jan 5 2015, 07:19 PM) *
I try to understand video record)))

I hope it better

www.dropbox.com/s/eqaq37p7k2f4z0z/GMC%201.mov?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/057tkwrisexnsgm/W...o06.01.mp4?dl=0
smile.gif

Hey mate!

The videos look good to me - it's great that you are experimenting with video mixing!

I will still stay with my comments on the exercise you sent in the previous message smile.gif It needs more time spend on practicing it slower and focusing on the perfect hand synch.

Regarding the WASP solo - please focus on the pitches of the notes when bending - I notice that your left hand position is a good one, but you need to work more on reaching some of the pitches.

Also, faster licks such as the one around 0:17 need more work in terms of accuracy and timing - please isolate licks such as that one and work on them slowly until you reach the desired speed, making each note be heard and also being on time.

Re-implement them back into the context and I am sure they will sound a lot better!

You are on the good path, mate - but now, the details are the ones needing attention smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
pavelducati
Jan 8 2015, 07:26 AM
GMC:er
Hi,Cosmin.

Thank you for your precepts.
Last lime I began to write very seldom.
It is because I spend a lot of time for transcriptions and learning new lessons
and don't want to spend your time to look at a very raw material)

I am waiting your new material in itunes)
You are great, man!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by pavelducati: Jan 8 2015, 07:28 AM

--------------------
Best wishes,
Paul

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 9 2015, 09:13 AM
Instructor
It's always a pleasure to see your videos and recordings, mate!

You are always progressing and you are very serious about it, so keep working hard and you'll keep a constant pace in your evolution!

Let's hope that things will work out well and we'll manage to finish the album this autumn, as we would like to, but for the time being, this new single will have to do the trick biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
pavelducati
Apr 4 2015, 01:49 PM
GMC:er
Hi,Cosmin. I am here)))

I would like to find someone to begin recording covers together like a virtual band... I don't know how it is possible. I started to learn EZDrummer but I have not enough time to do that and learn the guitar and I stopped it. So I think that I need to find people who think like me(a drummer, a bass player and a vocalist) it is really a difficult target.

I am working on vibrato technic, it is a very difficult for me.
I will show you:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3tj35i1j4gngnga/w...20solo.m4v?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/we9zogtvzewo87h/solo.m4v?dl=0

This post has been edited by pavelducati: Apr 4 2015, 01:51 PM

--------------------
Best wishes,
Paul

+Quote Post

29 Pages V  « < 27 28 29
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:21 PM