2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Video Chat Lesson Starting Now!, Join me for Saturday Video Chat!
Todd Simpson
Dec 11 2010, 09:10 PM
GMC:er
Today and every Saturday we are going to have a Video Chat Lesson. Today's topic will be SHREDDING THE IONIAN SCALE!

See you then.

Todd

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Dec 18 2010, 05:32 AM
LESSON 37 PREVIEW - JOIN ME THIS SATURDAY IN THE VIDEO CHAT ROOM! 5:00 PM EST 11:00 CEST

Here is a preview of what we will learn in this Saturday's Session. See you there!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Dec 18 2010, 10:15 PM

VIDEO CHAT LESSON TODAY!
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Dec 17 2010, 11:32 PM) *
LESSON 37 PREVIEW - JOIN ME THIS SATURDAY IN THE VIDEO CHAT ROOM! 5:00 PM EST 11:00 CEST

Here is a preview of what we will learn in this Saturday's Session. See you there!

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Dec 25 2010, 07:50 AM
We will be starting our SATURDAY VIDEO CHAT LESSON A bit early to allow for Holiday Festivities. We are going to start at 1:00 PM Eastern Standard Time. 7:00 PM CEST. Hope to see you there for the last Video Chat Lesson I'll do this year!

Practice!

Todd

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Dec 25 2010, 07:15 PM
Join me for the last video chat lesson of the year. Happening now! smile.gif

Todd

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Dec 28 2010, 02:52 AM
Join me this coming Saturday at 2:00 PM EST, 22 GMT for our first Video Chat Lesson of the year. smile.gif

Todd

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jan 8 2011, 12:10 PM
Join me Saturday Jan 8 for our Second Shred Fest of 2011. We had a great time last session. Everyone RIPPED! I've upped the ante a bit for this lesson. Should be loads of fun. We are going to focus on strict alternate picking and work up our speed a bit.

See you @
5PM EST
22 GMT

Todd

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jan 9 2011, 07:39 PM
Thanks to everyone for coming to the Saturday Video Chat Lesson smile.gif We had a big turn out from some of our Nordic students and since it was about midnight in europe when we were in the swing of things I decided to christen the Sat Vid Session "Midnight Metal Madness". So if you missed it, join us next Sat 22 GMT for another great mini clinic.

Practice!
Todd

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Jan 9 2011, 07:47 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
Woohoo, midnight metal madness! \m/
Awesome title. Looking forward to next saturday, I hope I can make it again.
Christian

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jan 15 2011, 11:00 PM
VIDEO CHAT LESSON STARTING NOW! 22 GMC smile.gif

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jan 16 2011, 09:32 AM
Thanks to everyone who made it to our video lesson!
Blunose
ErikEklund
Esnola
Gitarrero
MonkeyDathos
Ruben_mc

You guys RAWK!

Some of the guys from Vid Chat are working on a Virtual Band Project that I"m involved with as well. Here is a link to it. Check it out and please do join in!

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...st&p=512354

Attached File  project_quadrium2d_mix.mp3 ( 3.96MB ) Number of downloads: 220

Todd

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jan 22 2011, 11:01 PM
VIDEO CHAT LESSON STARTING NOW 5 PM going for two hours! JOIN US!

Todd

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jan 29 2011, 10:20 PM
Join me today at 5:00 PM EST and 22:00 GMT for our Video Chat Lesson. Today, we are going to work on our Alternate Picking and on creating a guitar solo. See you there!

Todd

+Quote Post
Vaidya
Jan 30 2011, 07:53 AM
Learning Roadie
Hey Todd,
I haven't been able to attend your chats in a while because of the time.Its usually at around 2am (my time) so its impossible for me to make it.
It sucks that I have to be absent for your awesome AP lessons.Would it be possible for you to advance the time of the chats once in a while so that people like me can also attend? smile.gif

Thanks

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jan 31 2011, 04:47 AM
We can change the Video Chat Lesson to anytime that works for most people. It's currently set pretty late in Europe. But we can always adjust it. We used to start it at 2:00 EST in the states. But that would still only be pulling it back to midnight for you I think. What is the time adjustment between Eastern Standard Time in the states and where you live? 8 Hours?

P.S. If anyone else has suggestions for the Saturday Video Chat Time, please feel free to reply smile.gif

Todd

QUOTE (Vaidya @ Jan 30 2011, 01:53 AM) *
Hey Todd,
I haven't been able to attend your chats in a while because of the time.Its usually at around 2am (my time) so its impossible for me to make it.
It sucks that I have to be absent for your awesome AP lessons.Would it be possible for you to advance the time of the chats once in a while so that people like me can also attend? smile.gif

Thanks

+Quote Post
Vaidya
Jan 31 2011, 01:43 PM
Learning Roadie
The difference is 10.5 hours

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jan 31 2011, 11:09 PM
Would it help if we pulled it back to 2 or 3? Any earlier and we are outside of the "sweetspot" for most of the folks that usually come. I have started putting videos up for each lesson in the notes though. Check them out here.

http://bit.ly/lessonnotes

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Feb 5 2011, 11:04 PM
VIDEO CHAT LESSON STARTING NOW! smile.gif JOIN US IN THE CHAT ROOM!

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Feb 6 2011, 07:27 AM
Thanks to everyone who made it to the Video Chat Lesson today smile.gif Great see new user BLISTER (AKA Gary) there as well! Hope to see you guys next sat for more!

BTW Here is the link to the lesson notes on all 43 Lessons so far!

http://bit.ly/lessonnotes

Practice!

Todd

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Feb 11 2011, 07:21 AM
VIDEO CHAT LESSON SATURDAY @ 5:00 PM EST, 22:00 GMT.

Hope everyone can make it! We are going to work on chops and play them in the context of a backing track to work on our solos.

Practice!
Todd

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 04:59 AM