Is There Any Way
Leviathan
Apr 12 2007, 08:10 PM
GMC:er
That I can get better than these guys in a year?? http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...endID=148534014

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Pavel
Apr 12 2007, 08:42 PM
Instructor
You DEFINITELY CAAAAAAAN!!! I am sorry but that music sucks in my opinion. There is nothing but 1 powerchord on a very low-tuned guitar (or a 7-string) and a couple of natural harmonics!

If you keep practicing you'll kick their ass in a year! smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
Leviathan
Apr 12 2007, 09:01 PM
QUOTE (Pavel @ Apr 12 2007, 03:42 PM) *
You DEFINITELY CAAAAAAAN!!! I am sorry but that music sucks in my opinion. There is nothing but 1 powerchord on a very low-tuned guitar (or a 7-string) and a couple of natural harmonics!

If you keep practicing you'll kick their ass in a year! smile.gif

Sweet that's good to hear... When I was listening to them I was like there doing the same stuff over and over..

+Quote Post
XxLeviathanxX
Apr 17 2007, 04:18 AM
QUOTE (Leviathan @ Apr 12 2007, 09:01 PM) *
Sweet that's good to hear... When I was listening to them I was like there doing the same stuff over and over..

LETS KICK SOME ASS!!!!! YEAH LETS DO IT!!!... my streak of glory just came to a shitty end..

--------------------
RIP Dimebag-Heroes never die.

Xbox Live- ThePsYkoNXTdoor

13 on the field... 4-20 off the field.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:58 PM