Batman Beyond Theme
Vulpine
Oct 29 2012, 10:59 AM
GMC:er
this was an old vid i uploaded on youtube earlier in the year

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrE20ICFO3A&feature=plcp

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 2)
Ben Higgins
Oct 29 2012, 09:04 PM
Instructor
Nice one, man. Very amospheric.. you get some good tones there. I'm not familiar with the original piece of music though, was that a certain run of Batman cartoons ? smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Vulpine
Oct 30 2012, 02:43 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Oct 29 2012, 08:04 PM) *
Nice one, man. Very amospheric.. you get some good tones there. I'm not familiar with the original piece of music though, was that a certain run of Batman cartoons ? smile.gif

Yea from the series "Batman Beyond" years after batman retired n got old he trained someone(who we found later was his son) that became the new batman

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 03:22 AM