14 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
The Day And Night Video Collab, Instructor/students Video Collaboration
Todd Simpson
Nov 5 2013, 05:00 AM
GMC:er
Take your pick!! Either one or both smile.gif

We did two lessons (sat and sun) featuring this collab and licks that would work with it. In case anyone missed it, here is the link!!

http://bit.ly/gmclesson228

http://bit.ly/gmclesson229

It was PACKED!!!!!! I hope everyone joins up!!

Attached Image

QUOTE (korblitz @ Nov 4 2013, 09:42 AM) *
What slots are happen: day or night?

I want to participate!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 5 2013, 09:16 AM
Instructor
As Todd says - both are open - ALWAYS, till the deadline wink.gif and I made sure you are on the list wink.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Nov 5 2013, 09:29 AM
Instructor
Very nice to see You joining the collab support team Todd! smile.gif

Great! Some new faces will show in the second multi-collab smile.gif As usuall we will spend some time on chats with collab support. I've seen Todd did this already smile.gif Today it's my turn. Anyone who is able to join - today at 20.00 London time - night and day phrasing tips smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 6 2013, 08:33 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Darius Wave @ Nov 5 2013, 08:29 AM) *
Very nice to see You joining the collab support team Todd! smile.gif

Great! Some new faces will show in the second multi-collab smile.gif As usuall we will spend some time on chats with collab support. I've seen Todd did this already smile.gif Today it's my turn. Anyone who is able to join - today at 20.00 London time - night and day phrasing tips smile.gif

Great initiative with the v-chat sessions on the collab guys! Let's see who else is in!

+Quote Post
gregc1
Nov 6 2013, 06:09 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Here is my "Day" take. If I can get it done before the deadline I will try to get a "Night" take posted too. Love both backings and I'm really looking forward to seeing what everybody comes up with.

Cosmin/Darius/Gabriel, I will get the files all packaged up and sent over to you.

This post has been edited by gregc1: Nov 6 2013, 06:10 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Nov 6 2013, 06:23 PM
Learning Rock Star
Awesome take and playing, Greg!

This is my idea so far:

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Nov 6 2013, 07:18 PM
Instructor
Great ! I'm so happy to see You finally got here! smile.gif Choose the one You like better smile.gif There are two backing tracks...choose one and all length is avaiable for Your solo smile.gif

+Quote Post
thefireball
Nov 7 2013, 12:37 AM
Learning Roadie
I'm working on my "Day" version. I'm going for the old gospel bluesy feel. Just not getting it right today. I recorded a rough draft so I would remember it. Pretty frustrated I didn't get it down today. sad.gif

+Quote Post
Blister
Nov 7 2013, 04:55 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
Since Todd put the screen-grab with me in it, I obviously have no excuse but to join. As for which side ... hmmmmmmm ... the poster was rather subliminal so I believe I will follow "Darth Todd" to the Dark side! ph34r.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 7 2013, 08:03 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (gregc1 @ Nov 6 2013, 05:09 PM) *
Here is my "Day" take. If I can get it done before the deadline I will try to get a "Night" take posted too. Love both backings and I'm really looking forward to seeing what everybody comes up with.

Cosmin/Darius/Gabriel, I will get the files all packaged up and sent over to you.

Great playing man! It felt like lying on my back in the grass and watching the clouds race on a blue sky smile.gif

QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Nov 6 2013, 05:23 PM) *

This is my idea so far:

Nice one mate - It doesn't quite show your nasty playing period you were telling me about wink.gif That's a great thing, by the way! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Blister @ Nov 7 2013, 03:55 AM) *
Since Todd put the screen-grab with me in it, I obviously have no excuse but to join. As for which side ... hmmmmmmm ... the poster was rather subliminal so I believe I will follow "Darth Todd" to the Dark side! ph34r.gif

Hey Gary biggrin.gif You are on the list mate and - @Bran as well - don't worry, there's still time, so polish your takes to get the best of them wink.gif And if there are questions or thoughts, go ahead and ask!

+Quote Post
bleez
Nov 7 2013, 09:23 AM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (gregc1 @ Nov 6 2013, 05:09 PM) *
Here is my "Day" take. If I can get it done before the deadline I will try to get a "Night" take posted too.

Man, that's as tasteful as ever Greg. Excellent stuff.

This is my idea so far:

sounding really good there smile.gif I like that a lot dude.

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
gregc1
Nov 7 2013, 02:12 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker

This is my idea so far:

Thank you Cael, your take is sounding really good. Almost Pink Floyd-ish at times.

QUOTE (bleez @ Nov 7 2013, 08:23 AM) *
Man, that's as tasteful as ever Greg. Excellent stuff.

sounding really good there smile.gif I like that a lot dude.

Thank you Bleez, looking forward to your take.

QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Nov 7 2013, 07:03 AM) *
Great playing man! It felt like lying on my back in the grass and watching the clouds race on a blue sky smile.gif

Thanks Cosmin. I'll get the files all sent over today.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Nov 7 2013, 04:51 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (gregc1 @ Nov 6 2013, 06:09 PM) *

Awesome take greg! PErfect tone and this smooth as hell phrasing powered by those tasty bends!

+Quote Post
gregc1
Nov 7 2013, 05:42 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Darius Wave @ Nov 7 2013, 03:51 PM) *
Awesome take greg! PErfect tone and this smooth as hell phrasing powered by those tasty bends!

Thanks so much Darius! I appreciate it. Love the backing track. smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 8 2013, 09:21 AM
Instructor
Hey Greg! Once again, great take and all your files are working perfectly!

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Nov 8 2013, 12:15 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Blister @ Nov 7 2013, 04:55 AM) *

Exactly....since we know You tried the backing You have no excuse now biggrin.gif

QUOTE (gregc1 @ Nov 7 2013, 05:42 PM) *
Thanks so much Darius! I appreciate it. Love the backing track. smile.gif

You're wellcome! I remember Your "poor puppy" take. Was great too smile.gif

+Quote Post
Dieterle
Nov 8 2013, 09:04 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Ok so i try the dark part with a bit of bright light huh.gif ohmy.gif cool.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 9 2013, 08:55 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Dieterle @ Nov 8 2013, 08:04 PM) *
Ok so i try the dark part with a bit of bright light huh.gif ohmy.gif cool.gif

Welcome once again Dieter!

You are on the list mate!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 10 2013, 02:33 PM
Instructor
2 more gents on the list: K1R and tonyk - who else is on?! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
bleez
Nov 10 2013, 08:20 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Embrace the dark side.... yo biggrin.gif

With Backing
[attachment=34303:night_with_backing.mp3]
Guitar only
[attachment=34301:night_no_back.wav]
MP4 Video
[attachment=34304:night2.mp4]

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post

14 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 06:35 AM