My Guitar, Not too shabby
nicktonic
Jul 18 2007, 09:17 PM
GMC:er
Sorry, I dont have a picture and cant find one online...

But its a GFx by Groove Factory, humbuckers and a 24 fret neckboard...
Has anyone heard of this brand or model? If you have could you please e-mail me and tell me about it?

thanks,
Nick

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
1965hagstromIII
Jul 20 2007, 03:07 AM
never heard of it, I did look up the name and only found 2 amps that they make....

I'll ask the local music shop owner when i go there tomorrow, he has a book with pretty much every guitar ever, its really thick

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
AIB234
Jul 20 2007, 04:19 AM
I had a GFx bass for a while when I picked it up for a while.

I don't know too much about basses but it seemed quite good for the price I paid for it.

Never heard of an electric by them, though.

If I were you, I'd do research on a guitar I was going to buy BEFORE I bought it tongue.gif

I truly do not mean that to be rude or demeaning... but you don't want to find out after you've bought it that it isn't what you want, y'know?

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 11:06 PM