A Request For Gmc Radio Project
quadrium
Apr 9 2011, 06:07 PM
Learning Tone Master
Hello guys,

As you know we have started a new project called GMC Radio at wiki. And i'm currently uploading song links i found from uploads section,collabs section etc. But it's very hard for me. So i'm asking from you if you can share your song links from this thread. (Could be youtube links or you can send mp3 files attached). In the meantime i will continue gathering song links from forums also. But with your help i can do it faster and we can have a huge GMC music database smile.gif

In case you haven't seen the GMC Radio portal yet, here is the link smile.gif : https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/wiki/inde...ortal:GMC_Radio

Thanks,
Dogukan.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by quadrium: Apr 9 2011, 06:09 PM

--------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPOTIFY PAGE

YOUTUBE CHANNEL
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Apr 10 2011, 04:58 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Sounds good to me, here are some links to my most recent songs.

Lascaille's Shroud - Revelation Space: Death, Rebirth, Departure
Lascaille's Shroud - Parallel Infinities 2: Swarming The Sun
Lascaille's Shroud - Parallel Infinities 3: Synchroneurobonding

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
quadrium
Apr 10 2011, 05:51 PM
Learning Tone Master
Thank you smile.gif

--------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPOTIFY PAGE

YOUTUBE CHANNEL

+Quote Post
sentia
Apr 17 2011, 02:49 AM
GMC:er
I uploaded a new song: Moon

+Quote Post
Fran
Apr 17 2011, 12:40 PM
Learning Rock Star - Wiki Coordinator
Thanks for sharing Sentia the beginning of that track really reminded me of some tracks from Buckethead's electric tears album smile.gif

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez RG2570MZ, Epiphone SG G-400
Amp:
Vox AC4TVH head + V112TV cab
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:
Line-6 POD X3 + FBV-Express, Pandora PX5D

GMC wants YOU to take part in our Guitar-Wikipedia!
Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!
Share your playing and get Pro-advice from our Instructors: Join REC

+Quote Post
quadrium
Apr 17 2011, 03:50 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (sentia @ Apr 17 2011, 01:49 AM) *
I uploaded a new song: Moon

Thanks Sentia smile.gif I've uploaded your song to GMC Radio.

Dogukan,

--------------------

SPOTIFY PAGE

YOUTUBE CHANNEL

+Quote Post
sentia
Apr 18 2011, 03:09 AM
GMC:er
Thanks for sharing Sentia the beginning of that track really reminded me of some tracks from Buckethead's electric tears album

whoah, that's the second time i've gotten this feedback on one of my songs -- i'll have to give that album a listen tongue.gif

does it have something to do with the effects i use?

+Quote Post
Fran
Apr 18 2011, 01:08 PM
Learning Rock Star - Wiki Coordinator
Yes, the clean sound with that reverb/ delay is the key I guess smile.gif

Listen to his album, you'll see what I mean.

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez RG2570MZ, Epiphone SG G-400
Amp:
Vox AC4TVH head + V112TV cab
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:
Line-6 POD X3 + FBV-Express, Pandora PX5D

GMC wants YOU to take part in our Guitar-Wikipedia!
Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!
Share your playing and get Pro-advice from our Instructors: Join REC

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 04:48 PM