Rusty Cooley, Pavel can help me with this :D
Ryan
May 21 2007, 03:50 AM
GMC:er
What scales does he use, and what are some of his licks, adn some of his common runs and patterens he does??? lately ive really been listening to different guitarist to figure out what i like and what i would like to play, and hes 1 of them biggrin.gif, along with Malmsteen, adn Timmons biggrin.gif

but any help guys would be appreciated

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
“Obey the principles without being bound by them.”
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Pavel
May 21 2007, 08:58 AM
Instructor
He uses mainly minor and major scales, pentatonic scales for big stretches runs, a lot of phrygian scale, harmonic minor scales and ofcourse mixture of pentatonic and blues scals.

Mostly patterns of 6th and 7s are his main weapon. I'll have 3 Alternate picking lessons next month and you'll see a massive usage of patterns of 6 notes in groups and there will also be some Turilli style lesson! Be patient and you'll have it all! wink.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
May 21 2007, 12:59 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
He is also Unnaturally good at 4 note per string runs.

+Quote Post
Pavel
May 21 2007, 06:56 PM
Instructor
Check also Francesco Fareri for 4 notes per string stuff!

I also like to play 4nps stuff - really usefull for extended 1 string shred!

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
Ryan
May 22 2007, 01:45 AM
GMC:er
biggrin.gif thx guys i cant wait, im getting to that stage..were im starting study other guitarist.a.nd make there licks my own biggrin.gif, after hcanging them mnay different times biggrin.gif

--------------------
“Obey the principles without being bound by them.”

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:01 PM