Guitar Shopping! (pics)
Todd Simpson
Dec 17 2013, 01:00 AM
GMC:er
Went out to treat myself to a new guitar and it was all I could do not to buy everything. I thought I's share some highlights.

First up! The biggest shock of the day. This guitar is the best playing axe in the entire shop and I was blown away by that.

I like the graphics smile.gif Of course, not everyone will like them but that's fine. But forget the graphics, GO PLAY ONE OF THESE GUITARS!!!!!! It was faster than my MIJ ibanez. Priced @ $550.

Attached Image

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 13)
Bogdan Radovic
Dec 17 2013, 01:52 AM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Congrats on the purchase! smile.gif

That is one of the coolest looking guitars I've seen lately - I like these kind of graphics.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Dec 17 2013, 04:20 AM
Learning Guitar Hero
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Dec 16 2013, 04:00 PM) *
Went out to treat myself to a new guitar and it was all I could do not to buy everything. I thought I's share some highlights.

First up! The biggest shock of the day. This guitar is the best playing axe in the entire shop and I was blown away by that.

I like the graphics smile.gif Of course, not everyone will like them but that's fine. But forget the graphics, GO PLAY ONE OF THESE GUITARS!!!!!! It was faster than my MIJ ibanez. Priced @ $550.

What kind of guitar is it?

+Quote Post
klasaine
Dec 17 2013, 04:25 AM
Love the graphics!

*But it's only got 6 strings. What's up with that?

+Quote Post
dreadlocks
Dec 17 2013, 07:55 AM
Sold!

How much do you think it will cost to ship it to isreal
Around here with 550$ I cant even get better than a Squier Start sleep.gif

This post has been edited by dreadlocks: Dec 17 2013, 07:58 AM

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Dec 17 2013, 01:10 PM
Cool Todd, this reminds me on old 80's Jackson custom Shop Graphics , because of whichJackson became very popular in that age

+Quote Post
Mertay
Dec 17 2013, 01:12 PM
If the image didn't have a theme I'd probably not like it but this one has a vibe to it smile.gif

I never played a single pickup guitar but heard they sound more lively compared to others, did you notice such thing?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Dec 17 2013, 02:48 PM
Instructor
Nice Axe - Very metalish smile.gif One pickup and there You go! smile.gif

+Quote Post
vonhotch
Dec 17 2013, 04:58 PM
Cool graphics. What kind is it?

--------------------

+Quote Post
SpaseMoonkey
Dec 17 2013, 05:44 PM
http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/BelaGrave

The guitar he bought.

--------------------
Guitars:
Ibanez S770PB (Natural Flat) , Ibanez XPT700 (Chameleon) , Sterling J Richardson Signature , Squire IV Jazz Bass (Sunburst)
Gear:
Neural DSP Plugins

My YouTube Page.

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Dec 18 2013, 08:11 AM
I was just "window shopping" I didn't make any purchases smile.gif I was just checking out some guitars. But this one was really impressive!

QUOTE (Bogdan Radovic @ Dec 16 2013, 07:52 PM) *
Congrats on the purchase! smile.gif

That is one of the coolest looking guitars I've seen lately - I like these kind of graphics.

It's and LTD (esp starter brand)

QUOTE (AK Rich @ Dec 16 2013, 10:20 PM) *
What kind of guitar is it?

I know right! smile.gif And no Floyd Rose!!

QUOTE (klasaine @ Dec 16 2013, 10:25 PM) *
Love the graphics!

*But it's only got 6 strings. What's up with that?

Ouch!!! I don't know much about shipping to the middle east but I imagine it's possible smile.gif I"d say contact Guitar Center directly. www.guitarcenter.com

Todd

QUOTE (dreadlocks @ Dec 17 2013, 01:55 AM) *
Sold!

How much do you think it will cost to ship it to isreal
Around here with 550$ I cant even get better than a Squier Start sleep.gif

NIce!!! Now that is some spiff custom work!

QUOTE (Slavenko Erazer @ Dec 17 2013, 07:10 AM) *
Cool Todd, this reminds me on old 80's Jackson custom Shop Graphics , because of whichJackson became very popular in that age

Sounded great to me smile.gif It's got an ACTIVE PICKUP system (I thought it was an esp pickup, but maybe it was an EMG 81? and it sounded great IMHO smile.gif

QUOTE (Mertay @ Dec 17 2013, 07:12 AM) *
If the image didn't have a theme I'd probably not like it but this one has a vibe to it smile.gif

I never played a single pickup guitar but heard they sound more lively compared to others, did you notice such thing?

Didn't buy it, just shopping around to see what's out there smile.gif

QUOTE (SpaseMoonkey @ Dec 17 2013, 11:44 AM) *

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Dec 18 2013, 08:14 AM

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Dec 18 2013, 02:38 PM
Instructor
I love the graphics mate!! smile.gif I would like to see you shredding it.

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Dec 18 2013, 06:36 PM
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Dec 18 2013, 07:11 AM) *
Sounded great to me smile.gif It's got an ACTIVE PICKUP system (I thought it was an esp pickup, but maybe it was an EMG 81? and it sounded great IMHO smile.gif

They come fitted with an EMG 81 as standard!
biggrin.gif

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Dec 20 2013, 07:53 AM
BUT GET THIS!! smile.gif IT'S NOT GOT AN EMG!!! smile.gif It's got an active SEYMOUR DUNCAN!

I have contacted ESP about this. I don't know how it's possible actually since this was a new guitar and it appears to be a stock install and integrated in to the battery built in to the guitar. Yet it's not the EMG 81 that this guitar is supposed to come with?

Attached Image

QUOTE (Sensible Jones @ Dec 18 2013, 12:36 PM) *
They come fitted with an EMG 81 as standard!
biggrin.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 05:17 PM