I'm Hooked (from Central Illinois)
icedern
Jun 30 2007, 01:04 AM
GMC:er
Hello everyone! I think i've found my new favorite site! My friend JVM told me about this place and I thought i'd check it out...I found myself coming here every night this past week.

I recently broke my index finger on my picking hand so i haven't been able to play until this last week.

A little history...
I'm 27 and have been playing guitar off and on since I was 16. I am way behind where I should be but thats just because i've not had the proper motivation. In 1999 some friends and I started a garage band called Gauntlet. We played several shows over the course of 2 years and recorded an album called Revelation. We kind of went our seperate ways after that. I didn't play much guitar for a few years. About 8 months ago, the bass player and myself got back together and have been writing some new stuff. Our name currently were using is The Strength of Beer...its kind of a play on words because the bass players last name is Beer. I've not ever been a lead player one bit just because i've never practiced it...but now I have an awesome place to go to and awesome instructors here to show me and give me the motivation!

Slainte
Up the irons!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by icedern: Jun 30 2007, 01:07 AM

--------------------
IPB Image
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 02:09 PM