Epiphone Sg Custom (3 Humbuckers! Wooh!), just ordered it today, coming tuesday :)!
Kevin98497
Jan 18 2008, 08:38 PM
GMC:er

after selling the Jackson RX10D I owned for the reason that i kept had to worry bout knocking a fin right off by accident mellow.gif
i ordered this epiphone sg custom (think its officially called G-400 Custom) today, from peter cooks guitar world, it was on sale for just 190 british pounds (including post) smile.gif they say it should be here by tuesday wink.gif

i cantt waiiittt!! smile.gif

normally i would never buy an sg or les paul etc, its just not my style, but a sg with 3 humbucker is just too cool smile.gif although i wont get a whammy bar or anything, i get to replace the 3 humbuckers with a big range of other pickups if i wish; if i find the sound too dull laugh.gif

ive played sgs before and they are lovely, i like the good neck access bc of the set neck and the slightly thinner neck, i got rather little hands tongue.gif its like the tc-90 i gots. the bodies are also quite small and light which is gd, but i just never liked the way they looked, until i saw this one with 3 humbuckers tongue.gif something about the 3 bigass pickups laugh.gif

anyhow i will sure right a review on it when i get it smile.gif
wooh cant wait

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 03:53 AM