> HEY MAN, I really need your help...

...the thing is, I need you to start progressing faster then ever, but to achieve that I need your help:

* Don't know where to start? Just pm me and we will sort it out directly, I am online every day.

* Join My Army. Sounds aggressive? It is! We can study anything from the most fearsome picking techniques to bombastic songwriting. A medal of honor awaits the brave. Seriously, this is an opportunity for you to get a personalised learning experience...what are you waiting for?!

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Finally I want to tell you a secret. Nah I changed my mind - pm me instead ;)

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Pentatonic Shred Collab
Todd Simpson
Nov 16 2011, 10:16 AM
GMC:er
I re-did the solo and it turned out better than the first one smile.gif I added a WAH to it and bingo!

Attached File  ToddWithBacking_gabcollab.mp3 ( 1.14MB ) Number of downloads: 132

GEAR USED:
Ibanez RG560
Overloud TH2 Guitar Emulation Plugin

Pretty simple setup smile.gif

QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Nov 15 2011, 11:30 PM) *
haha ok Todd! there is no problem. I'll wait for the correct files. wink.gif

Eeek! Part is missing! One sec.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Dec 8 2011, 07:49 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Nov 16 2011, 02:09 PM
Instructor
Great!! Thanks a lot Todd! smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Nov 16 2011, 02:29 PM
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Nov 16 2011, 08:09 AM) *
Great!! Thanks a lot Todd! smile.gif

No prob! smile.gif This was really great to play over. Can't wait to hear the final Opus!

---
I re-did the solo and it turned out better than the first one smile.gif I added a WAH to it and bingo!

Attached File  ToddWithBacking_gabcollab.mp3 ( 1.14MB ) Number of downloads: 132

[attachment=25377:ToddWith...abcollab.mp3]

GEAR USED:
Ibanez RG560
Overloud TH2 Guitar Emulation Plugin

Pretty simple setup smile.gif

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Nov 16 2011, 04:32 PM
Instructor
Hey, is there still room on this one? smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Nov 16 2011, 10:30 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ Nov 16 2011, 12:32 PM) *
Hey, is there still room on this one? smile.gif

yes Ivan!

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
El Fortinero
Nov 17 2011, 04:50 AM
When is the deadline?? i'm studing for the exams but i 'd like to give a shoot at this

--------------------
WWW.GROOVERMETAL.COM.AR

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Nov 18 2011, 06:00 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (El Fortinero @ Nov 17 2011, 12:50 AM) *
When is the deadline?? i'm studing for the exams but i 'd like to give a shoot at this

When could you entry your take?

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Nov 18 2011, 07:52 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
The collab isn't over till the german guy uploaded his take laugh.gif

Sorry it took a bit longer, had to change my soundcard since the old one broke. But here is my take.

Christian

Attached File(s)
Attached File  pentatonic_shred_collab_wbt.mp3 ( 452.24K ) Number of downloads: 93
Attached File  pentatonic_shred_collab_nbt.mp3 ( 443.26K ) Number of downloads: 87

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Nov 18 2011, 07:56 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Nov 18 2011, 03:52 PM) *
The collab isn't over till the german guy uploaded his take laugh.gif

Sorry it took a bit longer, had to change my soundcard since the old one broke. But here is my take.

Christian

hahaha thanks German guy!! I'm casually working on German metal lessons... smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Nov 18 2011, 09:13 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
haha, what could these be? Germany is not very known for metal bands...except the Scorpions, Blind Guardian, Helloween, Kreator, Accept, Grave Digger, Gamma Ray, Crematory, Edguy, Leaves Eyes, Rammstein... laugh.gif

This post has been edited by Gitarrero: Nov 18 2011, 09:16 PM

--------------------
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Nov 18 2011, 09:46 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Nov 18 2011, 05:13 PM) *
haha, what could these be? Germany is not very known for metal bands...except the Scorpions, Blind Guardian, Helloween, Kreator, Accept, Grave Digger, Gamma Ray, Crematory, Edguy, Leaves Eyes, Rammstein... laugh.gif

Sure man! I have to go to Germany to know the metal scene there!

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Nov 18 2011, 10:46 PM
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Nov 18 2011, 03:46 PM) *
Sure man! I have to go to Germany to know the metal scene there!

Tell me about it! It's Metal Mecca over there smile.gif Gotta visit and check out the underground scene as well as the above ground scene!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Nov 18 2011, 11:28 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Nov 18 2011, 06:46 PM) *
Tell me about it! It's Metal Mecca over there smile.gif Gotta visit and check out the underground scene as well as the above ground scene!

What is Metal Mecca?

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Nov 19 2011, 09:04 AM
Accomplished Rock Star
Haha, Todd still has the impression that Germany is for metal fans what Mecca is to the muslims...a holy place where every metalhead must go to once in his life. Omly to find out that german mainstream radio and billboard charts is full of pop music like Rihanna, Lady Gaga and such. Not to forget some winners of german casting shows...

--------------------
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Nov 19 2011, 11:44 AM
QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Nov 19 2011, 03:04 AM) *
Haha, Todd still has the impression that Germany is for metal fans what Mecca is to the muslims...a holy place where every metalhead must go to once in his life. Omly to find out that german mainstream radio and billboard charts is full of pop music like Rihanna, Lady Gaga and such. Not to forget some winners of german casting shows...

Say it isn't so! smile.gif Seriously though, I get that Metal isn't the only music in Germany, or in Europe. But by comparison, there are more active Metal bands releasing music and actually charting and touring than there probably is in my entire country. Metal here is seriously underground. American Metal bands have to go to Europe to tour! I was in GNOSTIC for a while before they got signed and we played dive bars. Then when they go to Europe (The drummer also plays in Atheist) they play these HUGE festivals. Then they come back, and it's back to dive bars. It's just a different world here. By comparison, it really does seem like Metal Mecca smile.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Nov 20 2011, 04:28 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Nov 19 2011, 07:44 AM) *
Say it isn't so! smile.gif Seriously though, I get that Metal isn't the only music in Germany, or in Europe. But by comparison, there are more active Metal bands releasing music and actually charting and touring than there probably is in my entire country. Metal here is seriously underground. American Metal bands have to go to Europe to tour! I was in GNOSTIC for a while before they got signed and we played dive bars. Then when they go to Europe (The drummer also plays in Atheist) they play these HUGE festivals. Then they come back, and it's back to dive bars. It's just a different world here. By comparison, it really does seem like Metal Mecca smile.gif

Metal is also underground here in Argentina. There are only 2 or 3 bands than play for many people (maybe 8000 persons). The other bands play for 100 persons..

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Nov 20 2011, 09:07 AM
Accomplished Rock Star
Okay, you're right, we have a couple of huge Metal Festivals and get to enjoy tours of many great metal bands in somewhat big venues (500 people to 10.000 people).
Didn't know that metal bands in America have to play in small venues...how about Iced Earth, Kamelot, Blind Guardian or Maiden? Where do they play?

--------------------
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Nov 20 2011, 05:10 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Nov 20 2011, 05:07 AM) *
Okay, you're right, we have a couple of huge Metal Festivals and get to enjoy tours of many great metal bands in somewhat big venues (500 people to 10.000 people).
Didn't know that metal bands in America have to play in small venues...how about Iced Earth, Kamelot, Blind Guardian or Maiden? Where do they play?

Maiden plays in Stadiums for around 30000 persons... Blind Guardian plays for around 1000/2000 persons I think... the other ones for 1000 or less...

but.. all that people that goes to see Maiden rarely goes to see local metal bands...

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
quadrium
Nov 28 2011, 11:01 PM
Learning Tone Master
Hey Gab,

When will we hear the final mix? I can't wait biggrin.gif

--------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPOTIFY PAGE

YOUTUBE CHANNEL

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Nov 29 2011, 01:39 AM
QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Nov 20 2011, 03:07 AM) *

Just to give some perspective, Kamelot came out recently (With Simone Simmons from Epica singing lead no less!) and played a little dive called the Masquerade. It's a run down ramshackle of a venue in bad part of town. The club has a STANDING SEATING LIMIT (meaning all chairs are taken out) in the "hell" room where metal bands play of 1000 PERSONS. That's it. The night of the show, I called and they had "TONS" of tickets left, the room was half empty.

ICED EARTH is coming to Masquerade in 2012, here is a vid of Blind Guardian playing Masquerade when they were here a while ago. And the guy shooting is standing near the back of the space.

So yeah, these great bands, that play to huge crowds, and big festivals, come over here and most of the time can't even pack the little masquerade lounge. It's honestly lame. The only good thing about it is that the Metal fans here are pretty hardcore. Anyone who is in to Heavy music isn't doing it because it's popular or hip. They do it cause they dig it. So there is a purity to it and a fanatic devotion which is good smile.gif The scene isn't filled with poseurs as it was quite a while back. It's just die hard fans.

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 06:00 PM