My Music Video...of Sorts., Performance video mixed in with some storytelling(Video upload fixed&#
The Uncreator
Feb 20 2011, 10:22 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
I recently re-did this song since I have some newer and much better orchestral samples. But instead of just doing a picture with audio, I added in videos of the solo's, and various paintings and such that go with the story, as well as some text. Some of the paintings may be a bit risque or graphic for some, just warning

Best to just read the description, and watch. smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mudbone
Feb 20 2011, 10:41 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Wow dude, thats was really nice, great tone biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

He who laughs last thinks slowest.

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence." - Christopher Hitchens

Gear:

Guitars: Uncle Rufus' Twanger Classic
Amps: Mississippi Boom Box
Mojo: Hammer of Odin and a pair of Ox gonads
Inspiration: Samuel Adams Boston Lager

Zero to Hero: 1,387/10,000

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Feb 20 2011, 11:04 PM
Thanks, glad you liked it smile.gif

The clean and distorted tones for the solos are the only thing I made in Guitar Rig that I liked laugh.gif

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Feb 20 2011, 11:35 PM
Video was taken down because one of the paintings had a small amount of nudity in it (Not like anything vulgar).

Will fix and reupload soon.

+Quote Post
Mudbone
Feb 21 2011, 01:22 AM
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Feb 20 2011, 05:35 PM) *
Video was taken down because one of the paintings had a small amount of nudity in it (Not like anything vulgar).

Will fix and reupload soon.

Somebody flagged it that fast? Or does Youtube have software that scans videos for nipples? Anybody who did flag it needs to get over themselves.

--------------------

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence." - Christopher Hitchens

Gear:

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Feb 21 2011, 02:17 AM
Its pretty lame. Especially considering the painting its flagged for is this one...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtUKi7E2rQ8

That stays up there for 9 straight minutes, yet if I put it in this video for about 20 seconds its flagged? laugh.gif

God I hate youtube sometimes. Every other painting in the video has no naked anything, no nudity. You can have music videos with women barely wearing anything or less, but you put a piece of art in a video for a few seconds, not allowed.

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Feb 21 2011, 04:51 AM
Alright the video is back up, I'll be impressed if youtube finds a reason to ban it now! laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Mudbone
Feb 21 2011, 07:24 AM
Its funny how depictions of simulated disembowelment is acceptable but a fleeting image of a little boobage is considered a travesty.

--------------------

Gear:

+Quote Post
thefireball
Feb 21 2011, 05:00 PM
Learning Roadie
I guess somebody found it offensive, and that must have been why it was flagged. ph34r.gif

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Feb 22 2011, 12:17 AM
Also why they are now being hunted by Ninja's.

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Feb 23 2011, 04:58 AM
HD Problem fixed now as well. Player was randomly not recognizing HD, Changed the codec I used during rendering and so far so good now. Should play 720p, nice and pretty smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 07:14 AM