Congrats To Our Own Adam!
Todd Simpson
Dec 3 2019, 12:24 AM
GMC:er
ADAM has fought his way all the way up to MISSION 150 In Shred Bootcamp. He is the ONLY, GMCer, EVER, in our entire history to make it this far. He has shown dedication and grit above and beyond the call of Duty. I"m truly impressed by his progress and it's been an honor to watch his journey. Please join me in congratulating him to be the first one to ever make it this far. Super Congrats Adam!! You've earned it.

Attached Image

I do hope this inspires others. You can do it. You can make it as far as you want as a player if you just sit down, or stand, and just play your guitar. Don't read about gear, put down your phone, stop wishing for gear you don't have, just practice!!!! Earn and rewards will follow.

Sarge

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Dec 3 2019, 09:50 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Phil66
Dec 3 2019, 07:05 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
Will done Adam, amazing achievement. cool.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Dec 3 2019, 10:46 AM
GMC Founder
WOW Adam you rock!! Looking forward to 300 bro cool.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Dec 3 2019, 03:34 PM
Instructor
That's awesome!!! Congrats Adam!! You rock mate!!! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Dec 3 2019, 06:05 PM
Many congrats Adam!!! that's great news!!!
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
Adam
Dec 12 2019, 12:44 AM
Learning Roadie
Thank you, everyone! It was a lot of hard work but also tons of fun! I do hope it inspires more people to try this challenge smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Dec 12 2019, 09:55 AM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Adam @ Dec 12 2019, 12:44 AM) *
Thank you, everyone! It was a lot of hard work but also tons of fun! I do hope it inspires more people to try this challenge smile.gif

This is key! cool.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Adam
Dec 12 2019, 12:57 PM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Dec 12 2019, 10:55 AM) *
This is key! cool.gif

Agreed! biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Piotr Kaczor
Dec 12 2019, 12:58 PM
Instructor
Congrats, Adam! You are a true inspiration!

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile

+Quote Post
yoncopin
Dec 12 2019, 03:24 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Awesome, keep it up!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Dec 14 2019, 12:34 AM
KUDOS are well deserved. Adam has worked his tail off to get this far. Nobody else, ever has reached this level. I have only given out one of these high level badges and it belongs to Adam. Well done and I look forward to your next series!!
Sarge

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 01:31 PM