Jst Misha Tone Forge Plugin Playthrough, Quickie With Misha Presets
Todd Simpson
Sep 13 2018, 08:43 PM
GMC:er
This is a quick demo of the Joey Sturgis MISHA plugin using the MISHA presets. The presets are a really quick way to get to a good tone. Just grab a preset and tweak from there. I didn't do any tweaking on this, it's just straight preset to give you an idea of what they sound like. I'm using rythm and lead presets. There is no other processing on the guitar channels.
This plugin has generated a LOT of drama lately. I'm not in to that. I'm just always searching for tone. This plugin is a LOT easier to use than my usual TH2/TH3 (which is so complex it throws some people off). This one you just pick the amp, a cab, turn on one of the three FX (delay/chorus/reverb) and bam. Done. If you are struggling with tone, this is just about the easiest way to get good Metal tone. Going to demo the FORTIN plugin as well. It has NO EFFECTS though. Just amp. Here is the demo!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Sep 14 2018, 10:10 PM
GMC:er
Here is the solo from my recent collab with HAMIN. I'm using the JST plugin for two tracks of rythm and a doubled solo.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 11:53 AM