Web-cam Problem
besip
Dec 22 2007, 05:58 PM
GMC:er
Hi

if anybody has expirience with that just share pls with me mellow.gif

I'm have Creative Web cam live!

i'm start to play like 4 month ago and now i'm have Id to record easi mine exersize and playing stuff becouse i'm wana see if i'm do better later

The problem is when i'm use the web cam center and try to record some stuff everything works fine until when i'm wana replay the video what i'm record becouse what i'm see is just black backround on player{i'm here the music}

i'm allready try to reinstal the camera..i'm have there the last update...

what also happen and can help is this-when i'm try to do same proces on windows media maker i'm have oposite problem when im recording something i'm see just black backround but when i'm replay that it is ok

so i'm lost i'm don't thing the problem is camera maybe some programs do not like each other unsure.gif

thanks for responding--Rene

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by besip: Dec 22 2007, 05:58 PM

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 11)
mattacuk
Dec 22 2007, 08:39 PM
Lets go fishing!
hi Rene !!! Im really sorry your haveing this problem wih your cam - I wish I could help you but mines not working either !! laugh.gif sad.gif sad.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
besip
Dec 22 2007, 08:51 PM
mine is work

but have i'm have just this unusual problem with the replay stuuff

what is crazy is also thew point with windows media maker mellow.gif

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Dec 23 2007, 02:47 PM
Instructor
You mean movie maker? How did you record your videos on a webcam. How did you record the audio signal? If you answer this maybe I can help you more.

PS Maybe MOvie maker is using somekind of video codec that you don't have installed and that is making troubles.

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Toni Suominen
Dec 23 2007, 11:27 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Milenkovic Ivan @ Dec 23 2007, 03:47 PM) *
You mean movie maker? How did you record your videos on a webcam. How did you record the audio signal? If you answer this maybe I can help you more.

PS Maybe MOvie maker is using somekind of video codec that you don't have installed and that is making troubles.

Try downloading a free video codec pack called ffdshow, it could fix your problem smile.gif

--------------------
Gear:
-PRS Custom 22
-Edwards Les Paul
-PodXT
-Ibanez Acoustic

Check out my lessons and my instructor profile!

My Youtube channel

My Last.FM

+Quote Post
besip
Dec 25 2007, 08:53 PM
QUOTE (Milenkovic Ivan @ Dec 23 2007, 08:47 AM) *

i'v got a creative web cam center...the program made me easi to made the video...
and i'm also dit try the movie maker

audio is record by headphones microphone...but i'm do not have problem with audio
if thats help you thing more i'm will be glad for next help

thanks cool.gif

QUOTE (Toni Suominen @ Dec 23 2007, 05:27 PM) *
Try downloading a free video codec pack called ffdshow, it could fix your problem smile.gif

i'm will try it!!! and let you know if thats help
thanks toni cool.gif

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt

+Quote Post
besip
Dec 25 2007, 09:18 PM
QUOTE (Toni Suominen @ Dec 23 2007, 05:27 PM) *

so im try this codec pack ffdshow and when im try to record something now the problem is bigest becouse i'm have everythime when im try record something now....mesage on screen what says the web cam center has problem a need to be close

im all ready have another pack in my pc with name \ACE Mega CoDecS Pack so hope they not faith each other

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Dec 26 2007, 01:51 AM
Instructor
ffdshow is based on a libav codes that is highly unstable and will integrate into all your video playing on a computer. DOn't use that. Use regular Divx, Xvid and maybe Klite codec pack. ffdshow only when you must.

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
besip
Dec 26 2007, 04:24 AM
huh i'm do try uninstal the ACE Mega CoDecS Pack and after that all work

then i'm instal this back and same problem....so im probalyy has to change some setings or do use diferent codec pack.....im like the ACE Mega CoDecS Pack ..so will se what we can do rolleyes.gif

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt

+Quote Post
besip
Dec 27 2007, 11:30 PM
Finaly i'm dlete the Ace mega codec pak and everything is work cool.gif

so now i'm can record my beghiner steps and see later how i'm do rolleyes.gif

little question i'v got a logitech headphones but the quality of recording sound isn't good
i'm don't wanna nothing expensive yet ..so do you guys thing that
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=2579682

will be better like headpohes microphone?????

probaly yes right??????

This post has been edited by besip: Dec 27 2007, 11:31 PM

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Dec 27 2007, 11:36 PM
Moderation Policy Director
Hi Besip,

That microphone is designed for speaking into, it will likely not be very good for recording music, but is probably OK for the price - just don't expect amazing results smile.gif

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
besip
Dec 27 2007, 11:43 PM
QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Dec 27 2007, 05:36 PM) *
Hi Besip,

That microphone is designed for speaking into, it will likely not be very good for recording music, but is probably OK for the price - just don't expect amazing results smile.gif

thanks for responding andrew..actualyy i'm just hoping thats shoot be more ok like headphones microphone

actualy i'v have a Samash music store pretty close from my home but im dont know if they gonna have something around 30 max 50$$$

like im write before im dont wanna nothig special yet but if i'm stay with quitar next 1-2 year..i'm will start update everything and i'm will start with quitar first cool.gif

thanks again wink.gif

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 09:19 PM