4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Yngwie Malmsteen
SDMF75
Nov 13 2007, 11:25 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (shredmandan @ Nov 13 2007, 06:09 AM) *
He is an amazing player definatly one of the best. I dont like that fact that he beats on woman though mad.gif

Pitiful sad.gif

No one loves Yngwie more than Yngwie though tongue.gif ! I saw him 6 or 7 years ago at local club and I can say that he doesn't get his women that beats on from the shows....nothing but dudes at the show ohmy.gif . Great guitar player and literally takes center stage. The lead singer was off to the side of the stage and Yngwie's beer drinking bloated self was right in the middle swinging his guitar around his neck and ripping it up.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Guitars - Schecter C1-FR Hellraiser Black Cherry
Ibanez Iceman w/ DiMarzio Super Distortion in the Bridge and DiMarzio Humbucker from Hell in the Neck
Xaviere XV-700 Cherry Sunburst (Les Paul copy)
Lyon Def Leppard Special Union Jack (to go under construction soon - 1st thing to be removed will be the Def Lep logo on the headstock and then off to change the pickups etc. - plays pretty well for a Target special)
Washburn KC-40 (in pieces and about to be re-painted)
Yamaha Classical Acoustic

Bass - Signed Gene Simmons Punisher Tobacco Sunburst #345 - Collector purposes only

Amp - Roland Cube 60, Roland MicroCube

Effects - Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah

Fat bottomed girls You make the rockin' world go round!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
shredmandan
Nov 13 2007, 11:27 AM
QUOTE (muris @ Nov 13 2007, 05:23 AM) *
Yeah,people throwing thrash on him laugh.gif
Or it was he throwing bullets on his mother in law laugh.gif

Actually i think thats true he did point a shotgun at his mother in law.Also he has went to jail several times for spousal abuse or beating on his girlfriends.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My Gear
Cort X-2 electric with 24 frets and 2 humbucker's dark Blue
Kustom DFX100 With Celestion Speakers,and thats it now (lol)

My Advice
Figure out what you want in life early.Wether it's the girl,the partying
or mastering the guitar.Adding any 2 together will get in your way.

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Nov 13 2007, 11:31 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (shredmandan @ Nov 13 2007, 11:27 AM) *
Actually i think thats true he did point a shotgun at his mother in law.Also he has went to jail several times for spousal abuse or beating on his girlfriends.

laugh.gif yeah
And I do love him but not gonna let him inside my house laugh.gif

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Nov 13 2007, 11:43 AM
QUOTE (muris @ Nov 13 2007, 04:31 AM) *
laugh.gif yeah

lmao laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
Playing Guitar Since: December 2006

+Quote Post
Unleash-The-Shre...
Nov 13 2007, 12:06 PM
QUOTE (shredmandan @ Nov 13 2007, 05:19 AM) *
I tryed to look online to see if i could find some articles of him trash talking people but i couldnt.Really just people trash talking him laugh.gif .Im sure though he has said alot of things about others.One thing i can say 100% is that he is not the best or the fastest wink.gif He is one hell of a guitarist though and is a shred king

In my book, he is one of the best. tongue.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

QUOTE (muris @ Nov 13 2007, 05:31 AM) *
laugh.gif yeah

I don't blame you. laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

This post has been edited by Unleash-The-Shred: Nov 14 2007, 12:30 AM

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Nov 13 2007, 06:11 PM
Lets go fishing!
WOW, my Ywngie thread has turned into a fan fest over night!!!! blink.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
MickeM
Nov 13 2007, 06:23 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
QUOTE (shredmandan @ Nov 13 2007, 06:09 AM) *
I dont like that fact that he beats on woman though mad.gif

A pretty hard accusation, can you support it with facts please?

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Nov 13 2007, 06:33 PM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (muris @ Nov 13 2007, 10:31 AM) *
laugh.gif yeah

Oh i dunno, I think a Muris / Yngwie shred fest might be awsome! They could televise it !! cool.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Nov 13 2007, 07:42 PM
Moderator - low level high stakes
QUOTE (shredmandan @ Nov 13 2007, 04:27 AM) *
Actually i think thats true he did point a shotgun at his mother in law.

Allegedly - the charges were dropped subsequently.

Cheers,
Tony

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Nov 13 2007, 08:03 PM
Lets go fishing!
Well, I know little of this mans private life - really i dont care to much about it laugh.gif but I think his music is pretty good smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Nov 13 2007, 09:12 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Nov 13 2007, 08:03 PM) *
I think his music is pretty good smile.gif

I share the same thoughts Matt,he used to be one of my early influences for sure smile.gif

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Nov 13 2007, 09:17 PM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (muris @ Nov 13 2007, 08:12 PM) *
I share the same thoughts Matt,he used to be one of my early influences for sure smile.gif

It is becomeing more and more apprent how important these influences are on new players! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Nov 13 2007, 09:50 PM
Moderation Policy Director
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Nov 13 2007, 12:33 PM) *
Oh i dunno, I think a Muris / Yngwie shred fest might be awsome! They could televise it !! cool.gif

Nah, Yngwie would never agree to it - he knows he'd get owned by Muris biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Nov 13 2007, 09:56 PM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Nov 13 2007, 08:50 PM) *
Nah, Yngwie would never agree to it - he knows he'd get owned by Muris biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

I would'nt out-rule that possibility blink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Unleash-The-Shre...
Nov 14 2007, 12:32 AM
QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Nov 13 2007, 03:50 PM) *

He'd probably get pissed and point that shotgun at Muris. That wouldn't be good because we kind of need Muris here. So bad idea. HAHA laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Robin
Nov 14 2007, 06:56 AM
Damn, I have said alot of crap about Malmsteen, but now...
Like four years ago I bought his album Fire and Ice, I barely listened to it, but just now I decided to check it out again, and it rocks!!! I've only heard the three first songs, so far and I'm positively surprised! Anyone else have this album?

+Quote Post
MickeM
Nov 14 2007, 08:03 AM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
QUOTE (Robin @ Nov 14 2007, 06:56 AM) *
Damn, I have said alot of crap about Malmsteen, but now...
Like four years ago I bought his album Fire and Ice, I barely listened to it, but just now I decided to check it out again, and it rocks!!! I've only heard the three first songs, so far and I'm positively surprised! Anyone else have this album?

Fire and ice... I don't remember whether I have it or not. I have a lot of records stored and packed away at my partents.
But yea I agree, he rocks. biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Nov 14 2007, 08:11 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
why has no one mentioned the

"YOU'VE JUST UNLEASHED THE FURY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I dont really like Yngwie or his music (except Concerto Suite), but thats a classic moment in guitar history laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Robin
Nov 14 2007, 08:23 AM
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Nov 14 2007, 08:11 AM) *
I dont really like Yngwie or his music

Same here actually, most of the stuff I've seen on youtube of him I find really boring, but I must say that this CD I just started listening to was surprising. Though its not super good in my ears, but its definitely something. His guitar playing on that album is atleast very fantastic.

+Quote Post
Pavel
Nov 14 2007, 05:57 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Nov 14 2007, 08:11 AM) *
but thats a classic moment in guitar history laugh.gif

Are you referring to "I love/I hate Yngwie" topics?? laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 01:41 PM