Is This Worth $1100?
Todd Simpson
Feb 4 2016, 10:57 PM
GMC:er
Found one of my "dream guitars" on ebay. A mint RG3570Z Same model that BEN recently bought I think. It's $1100 and I"m just not comfy putting that much in to one guitar. I'd usually by 3 guitars for that price. But it's calling my name. Whaddya you guys think?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ibanez-RG-Prestige...E:B:BOC:US:1123

Attached Image

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Feb 4 2016, 10:58 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
fzalfa
Feb 4 2016, 10:58 PM
Learning Roadie
if it call your name, buy it !!

Laurent

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

<div align="left"> Yes, i love badges.....
</div>

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Feb 4 2016, 11:10 PM
Learning Rock Star
If it's as good as mine with as low an action, then definitely worth it. I've also seem them go for far more, so I doubt you'd lose money on it.

No wait, the dollar is high as hell these days. Thought the price was lower. I got mine for about $675 wink.gif

None the less, I'd still say go for it. Mine is a dream to play.

This post has been edited by Caelumamittendum: Feb 4 2016, 11:09 PM

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Feb 4 2016, 11:14 PM
You got a great deal! smile.gif I'm still debating it. hmmm. I've already got one guitar on the way that I've never played before which is part of my restraint.

QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Feb 4 2016, 05:10 PM) *
If it's as good as mine with as low an action, then definitely worth it. I've also seem them go for far more, so I doubt you'd lose money on it.

No wait, the dollar is high as hell these days. Thought the price was lower. I got mine for about $675 wink.gif

None the less, I'd still say go for it. Mine is a dream to play.

+Quote Post
Mertay
Feb 4 2016, 11:17 PM
Never seen that color, might be USA specific. They're a joy to play and built to last almost forever smile.gif if you can see yourself playing the same guitar for so long then why not? smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
yoncopin
Feb 5 2016, 02:53 AM
Experienced Tone Seeker
You read my other post about amp choices, I really like to try and sell stuff to bring the cost down. A guy like you is bound to have some unused cruft laying around to go on eBay. Clean up the studio just enough to take the sting out of that price tag, then enjoy it. If it really is a dream guitar, you won't miss that stuff.

--------------------

+Quote Post
klasaine
Feb 5 2016, 04:03 PM
They might be going for that price now but trust me, as a guy that buys and sells A LOT of gear. They will go back down.

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Feb 5 2016, 05:17 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Feb 4 2016, 12:57 PM) *
Found one of my "dream guitars" on ebay. A mint RG3570Z Same model that BEN recently bought I think. It's $1100 and I"m just not comfy putting that much in to one guitar. I'd usually by 3 guitars for that price. But it's calling my name. Whaddya you guys think?

If it feels right , do it! cool.gif She looks sweet!

+Quote Post
Rammikin
Feb 7 2016, 04:03 AM
Experienced Rock Star
IMHO that price is a little high for an '09 MIJ RG. But not enough that it would discourage me if it was a guitar I'd been looking for. I haven't owned one, but I've played one and the neck is like a Ferrari. And I'm a big Tone Zone fan. I'd say go for it!

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Feb 7 2016, 05:52 AM
I have that rusty cooley 7 on the way and I got a much better deal on it. So I will probably hold off on pulling the trigger on this one for now. I made him 3 offers on ebay and he turned them all down so he's not that anxious to sell it yet.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 12:35 PM