Where Is Mentoring? Video Chat?
CarpeDM333
Jun 28 2016, 08:16 PM
GMC:er
Hello. I signed up for all of the advertised features of paid membership of this site, including "Personal Mentor Guidance"
and "Live help in video chat"

Do these features exist?

Also, one curious question: Why do all of the instructional videos seem to be made around 2008 or older?

Also, how do I access the Lick of the day ARCHIVES?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by CarpeDM333: Jun 28 2016, 08:19 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jun 28 2016, 08:38 PM
Instructor
Hi mate! And welcome to the site!

We have new lessons and tutorials shared every day at the front page. THIS ONE was added 10 hours ago, and here you can find all the latest lessons published: LINK

Regarding personal mentoring, at this moment Todd Simpson and me are available for mentoring. You can explore our mentoring boards to see which one fits better with your goals (you can even work with both of us).

Todd Simpson's Board

Gabriel Leopardi's Board

Regarding Vchat sessions, nowadays our founder and guitar hero Kristofer Dahl is making Live streams at this channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/gmcguitar/live

You can stay informed by following GMC at facebook, or even this thread: LINK.

This is the link to the licks archive: LINK.

Finally I recommend you to check out our COLLABORATIONS, the SATURDAY SHRED CHALLENGE as well as the courses and programs shared on THIS THREAD.

Ok friend, I hope that this info helps. Let me know if you need anything else and feel free to contact me via PM every time you need help or assistance.

ENJOY GMC! smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jun 28 2016, 08:45 PM
GMC:er
Todd here wink.gif I"m on of our Staff instructors. I'd be thrilled to have you in my SHRED JOURNEY BOOTCAMP which is my mentoring program. Let me know if you are interested just by sending me a personal message here on GMC. At which point, I'll create your own thread in my personal forum and we can get started smile.gif The other instructors also have mentorship programs as well. I"m sure they would all love to have you smile.gif

New videos are added to the collection every day. There are wads of vids that were just added this month and this past week even. Here is one from DARIUS WAVE (another of our staff instructors) added july 21st about a week ago.

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/Simple-Aminor-Soloing/

Also, join GMC on facebook where you can get updated on every new lesson that comes out. They all get shared there right away. They are all linked there right now smile.gif

https://www.facebook.com/guitarmasterclass/?fref=photo

As for Video Chats, KRIS DAHL (also the founder of GMC) does a video chat every Sunday about 6pm. Here is his facebook page where you can get notified of every time he goes live. He also posts a notification here on GMC smile.gif

https://www.facebook.com/kristofer.dahl?fref=ts

Welcome to GMC!!!
Todd

QUOTE (CarpeDM333 @ Jun 28 2016, 03:16 PM) *
Hello. I signed up for all of the advertised features of paid membership of this site, including "Personal Mentor Guidance"
and "Live help in video chat"

Do these features exist?

Also, one curious question: Why do all of the instructional videos seem to be made around 2008 or older?

Also, how do I access the Lick of the day ARCHIVES?

Hehe. Looks like we were working on our posts at nearly the same time smile.gif Great minds think alike!

QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Jun 28 2016, 03:38 PM) *
Hi mate! And welcome to the site!

We have new lessons and tutorials shared every day at the front page. THIS ONE was added 10 hours ago, and here you can find all the latest lessons published: LINK

Regarding personal mentoring, at this moment Todd Simpson and me are available for mentoring. You can explore our mentoring boards to see which one fits better with your goals (you can even work with both of us).

Todd Simpson's Board

Gabriel Leopardi's Board

Regarding Vchat sessions, nowadays our founder and guitar hero Kristofer Dahl is making Live streams at this channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/gmcguitar/live

You can stay informed by following GMC at facebook, or even this thread: LINK.

This is the link to the licks archive: LINK.

Finally I recommend you to check out our COLLABORATIONS, the SATURDAY SHRED CHALLENGE as well as the courses and programs shared on THIS THREAD.

Ok friend, I hope that this info helps. Let me know if you need anything else and feel free to contact me via PM every time you need help or assistance.

ENJOY GMC! smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 08:12 PM