4 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Your Workspace
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 9 2013, 07:00 PM
Instructor
Hello guys! As some of you know, I had many electricity issues in the building where I moved this year. It's a new building that has many electricity bad decisions and now they are fixing all the error that they did. That's the reason why I don't have eletricity there today, and maybe tomorrow.

I decided to go to a public workspace called "Urban Station" which is like a public office where you can work in a place specially designed for that. I couldn't bring my guitar but I can do all the pc work that I need to do. I can say that I'm very comfortable here and the only thing that I miss is my guitar.

Here is a promo video:

This gave me the curiosity to know how you workspace is.. how does it look? Is it at your home? Are you comfortable there?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Oct 9 2013, 09:05 PM
GMC:er
I moved to a new place to get a bigger workspace, then I added more gear and it's getting cramped again!!

Attached Image

QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Oct 9 2013, 02:00 PM) *
Hello guys! As some of you know, I had many electricity issues in the building where I moved this year. It's a new building that has many electricity bad decisions and now they are fixing all the error that they did. That's the reason why I don't have eletricity there today, and maybe tomorrow.

I decided to go to a public workspace called "Urban Station" which is like a public office where you can work in a place specially designed for that. I couldn't bring my guitar but I can do all the pc work that I need to do. I can say that I'm very comfortable here and the only thing that I miss is my guitar.

Here is a promo video:

This gave me the curiosity to know how you workspace is.. how does it look? Is it at your home? Are you comfortable there?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 9 2013, 09:11 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Oct 9 2013, 05:05 PM) *
I moved to a new place to get a bigger workspace, then I added more gear and it's getting cramped again!!

Attached Image

haha I love the fact that your workspace looks like a space ship in your Vchats. smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Oct 9 2013, 10:02 PM
Learning Rock Star
This is my music/computer corner:

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
Taka Perry
Oct 10 2013, 12:24 AM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Oct 10 2013, 07:05 AM) *

Attached Image

Nice! I've always wondered what kind of area you're in when you do YouTube videos. You've got amps front and back, up and down biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Oct 10 2013, 08:02 AM) *

Very clean and nice setup smile.gif I can't wait for the day when I can separate my bedroom and my music room.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 10 2013, 09:40 AM
Instructor
Gabe, in Bucharest there is a similar place, called The HUB in which small companies and entrepreneurs that can't yet afford an office, can go and work. I for one have enough space for everything in my flat. I have an office room, in which I sit when doing the computer work and a studio dedicated room, in which I work on music related stuff.

Attached image(s)
Attached Image Attached Image

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Oct 10 2013, 10:47 AM
Learning Rock Star
You've made me miss having a dedicated office like I had in my old apartment now!

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Oct 10 2013, 11:32 AM
Moderator - low level high stakes
Two quick photos:

This is facing forward at a slight angle and shows 2 of the hardware racks that are inset at an angle in our console so they present as low a profile as possible to the ATC 3 way monitors. The top of the rack is actually below the monitors but the camera angle makes it look like it's obscuring the mid range driver a little.

Attached Image

This is from the side and shows the computer monitor which is against a side wall and out of line with the ATCs. You can also make out that there are 4 racks of hardware on the console (there's 2 more under it) and an spl meter in front of one.

Attached Image

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
vonhotch
Oct 10 2013, 04:47 PM
I'm jealous of all those work spaces, my music area feels more like a storage closet. It needs a bit of a make over.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 10 2013, 07:58 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Oct 10 2013, 05:40 AM) *
Gabe, in Bucharest there is a similar place, called The HUB in which small companies and entrepreneurs that can't yet afford an office, can go and work. I for one have enough space for everything in my flat. I have an office room, in which I sit when doing the computer work and a studio dedicated room, in which I work on music related stuff.

Both places look very good Cosmin. You have a minimalist style there. smile.gif

QUOTE (tonymiro @ Oct 10 2013, 07:32 AM) *
Two quick photos:

This is facing forward at a slight angle and shows 2 of the hardware racks that are inset at an angle in our console so they present as low a profile as possible to the ATC 3 way monitors. The top of the rack is actually below the monitors but the camera angle makes it look like it's obscuring the mid range driver a little.

Attached Image

This is from the side and shows the computer monitor which is against a side wall and out of line with the ATCs. You can also make out that there are 4 racks of hardware on the console (there's 2 more under it) and an spl meter in front of one.

Attached Image

Awesome machines man. Nice place, thanks for sharing. smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
bleez
Oct 11 2013, 08:26 AM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Oct 9 2013, 09:05 PM) *

Attached Image

Everytime I see a vid or pic of Todd like that Im fairly certain he is actually in a space station orbiting earth.

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 11 2013, 08:46 AM
Instructor
Thanks Gabe - well, since it's a big place, I am trying to keep things as easy to clean as possible. I sometimes stay for a month without cleaning up, but I am an obsessively tidy guy and aside from dust, there's nothing that could make my place look unclean tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Oct 12 2013, 03:10 AM
SPACE SHIP SHRED!!! Coming in for a landing smile.gif Nevermind, skip the landing, gonna orbit powered by shredding!!!!

Attached Image

QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Oct 9 2013, 04:11 PM) *
haha I love the fact that your workspace looks like a space ship in your Vchats. smile.gif

Nice!!! Makes me wish I too spent a bit more time getting a decent sense of style to balance the function. Still working on that.

QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Oct 9 2013, 05:02 PM) *

Nice look through window! A real studio build! Now I have window envy!!!

QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Oct 10 2013, 04:40 AM) *

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Oct 12 2013, 03:07 AM

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 12 2013, 08:09 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Oct 12 2013, 02:10 AM) *
Nice look through window! A real studio build! Now I have window envy!!!

I love sunny spaces smile.gif I am really happy with the fact that I have a lot of light in my apartment!

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Oct 12 2013, 08:47 PM
I was more talking about the one in front of the desk that looks like it goes in to an isolation booth? That's very spiff to have in your place!! I doubt my landlord would let me cut in to the walls!

QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Oct 12 2013, 03:09 AM) *
I love sunny spaces smile.gif I am really happy with the fact that I have a lot of light in my apartment!

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Oct 13 2013, 10:49 AM
Learning Tone Master
This is my music room. It's not yet finished because It must be painted and soundproof. I have not found a viable solution for vibrations made ​​by drums. I stay on the 4th floor and my neighbours are not very happy biggrin.gif And of course I need money to make all this changes smile.gif

[attachment=33926:1.JPG]

[attachment=33927:2.JPG]

This is the light for "mood composing" smile.gif Less light more inspiration for me smile.gif

[attachment=33928:3.jpg]

+Quote Post
Dieterle
Oct 13 2013, 11:33 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
COOOOOL !

QUOTE (Monica Gheorghevici @ Oct 13 2013, 11:49 AM) *
This is my music room. It's not yet finished because It must be painted and soundproof. I have not found a viable solution for vibrations made ​​by drums. I stay on the 4th floor and my neighbours are not very happy biggrin.gif And of course I need money to make all this changes smile.gif

[attachment=33926:1.JPG]

This is the light for "mood composing" smile.gif Less light more inspiration for me smile.gif

[attachment=33928:3.jpg]

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 13 2013, 12:38 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Oct 12 2013, 07:47 PM) *
I was more talking about the one in front of the desk that looks like it goes in to an isolation booth? That's very spiff to have in your place!! I doubt my landlord would let me cut in to the walls!

Ah, well my mom and dad built the house with the attic having a studio designed - the plan was for them to create the structure and I would take it from that point on - I'm a bit behind schedule with soundproofing it tho sad.gif

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Oct 13 2013, 01:09 PM
QUOTE (Monica Gheorghevici @ Oct 13 2013, 11:49 AM) *

And offcourse Kirk Hammet tongue.gif I felt that your whole wall is painted with his figure laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Oct 13 2013, 03:08 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Slavenko Erazer @ Oct 13 2013, 12:09 PM) *
And offcourse Kirk Hammet tongue.gif I felt that your whole wall is painted with his figure laugh.gif

No Slav, my wall with Kirk it's in my bedroom tongue.gif In my music room, I keep only persons who can play at guitar biggrin.gif
After I uploaded the pictures, I realize that you will gonna see my desktop with Kirk.....but was to late smile.gif Honesty I tell you, when I saw my pictures posted what I said in my mind was: "Damn, how I forgot this, Slavenko will comment something" laugh.gif
And here we go, you busted me biggrin.gif
But, to feel better, you imagine that my PC was virused and you saw just an error biggrin.gif

+Quote Post

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 01:49 PM