6 Pages V  « < 4 5 6  
I Gotta Let This Out...
javari
Feb 1 2009, 05:30 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Rated Htr @ Feb 1 2009, 05:05 PM) *
If this is the step you consider to be the solution, that there is none...

Up till now, you had a negative respons to every suggestion that has been made.
That is not an accusation, just a fact. It is also a symptom of the way you feel at the moment.

You are building a wall around you. By denying every suggested possibility you are giving yourself a reason and an excuse not to act. Because you know inside that doing something to change your situation is frightening. For instance because it means having to talk to your parents.

You make some mistakes in your thinking. A lot of us do. Usually we are not aware of it because it doesn't do us any harm. Sometimes on the other hand it will do us harm.
(read the book "your erroneous zones" by Wayne Dyer, it will open your eyes!)

One common mistake in our thinking is that we think we already know what others peoples reaction will be.
You think you already know what your parrents are goning to say. You can't know that for sure (you think you know for sure...)
Being parents they probably alread suspect that something is the matter with you. Maybe they find it just as difficult as you to talk about it.

If you really feel as bad and you can't your parrents for help I suggest that you seek help together. I'm not kidding. You should be able to ask your parrents for help.
(don't forget that there will be a time when it is the other way around. I'm way older than you and my parents both became very ill. At that point I had to help them...)

Also, do not think that seeking help is an option. It is not. If you don't do it now it will come back to you at sometime when your older. I know..

Just talk to your parents. Trust them and trust yourself.
Don't think you already know how they are going to react. They are humans, they might supprise you.
And if they react in a bad way, then at least you don't have to be secretive about it any more and you can seek help with somebody else. (other family, doctor)

I know your first reaction will be to dismiss this suggestion as well.
Don't, think about out and stop giving yourself excuses to do nothing!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Guitars: Fender US standard Strat, Gibson Les Paul Standard
Amps: Fender Princeton Recording Amp, H&K Statesman Dual EL84
Effects: Pod XT, Keeley TS808, Keeley DS-1, RAT
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Jesse
Feb 1 2009, 05:36 PM
Your Right ! Alot of people have this too , about asking others out on a date or something!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Jesse: Feb 1 2009, 05:36 PM

--------------------
Don't just play it. Feel it!

+Quote Post
Rated Htr
Feb 1 2009, 07:00 PM
Experienced Rock Star
QUOTE (javari @ Feb 1 2009, 04:30 PM) *
Up till now, you had a negative respons to every suggestion that has been made.
That is not an accusation, just a fact. It is also a symptom of the way you feel at the moment.

You are building a wall around you. By denying every suggested possibility you are giving yourself a reason and an excuse not to act. Because you know inside that doing something to change your situation is frightening. For instance because it means having to talk to your parents.

You make some mistakes in your thinking. A lot of us do. Usually we are not aware of it because it doesn't do us any harm. Sometimes on the other hand it will do us harm.
(read the book "your erroneous zones" by Wayne Dyer, it will open your eyes!)

One common mistake in our thinking is that we think we already know what others peoples reaction will be.
You think you already know what your parrents are goning to say. You can't know that for sure (you think you know for sure...)
Being parents they probably alread suspect that something is the matter with you. Maybe they find it just as difficult as you to talk about it.

If you really feel as bad and you can't your parrents for help I suggest that you seek help together. I'm not kidding. You should be able to ask your parrents for help.
(don't forget that there will be a time when it is the other way around. I'm way older than you and my parents both became very ill. At that point I had to help them...)

Also, do not think that seeking help is an option. It is not. If you don't do it now it will come back to you at sometime when your older. I know..

Just talk to your parents. Trust them and trust yourself.
Don't think you already know how they are going to react. They are humans, they might supprise you.
And if they react in a bad way, then at least you don't have to be secretive about it any more and you can seek help with somebody else. (other family, doctor)

I know your first reaction will be to dismiss this suggestion as well.
Don't, think about out and stop giving yourself excuses to do nothing!

I don't expect nothing from my parents, I don't even care if they don't care or care if they do, I don't expect any reaction from them, I just don't feel like telling them...

--------------------
Currently Practicing

Rhythm: Finnish Power Metal III: Nightwish
Legato: Ben's Land Of Legato
Alternate Picking: Alternate Picking Workout #5
Chords: Chord Melody Technique

+Quote Post
javari
Feb 1 2009, 07:09 PM
QUOTE (Rated Htr @ Feb 1 2009, 07:00 PM) *
I don't expect nothing from my parents, I don't even care if they don't care or care if they do, I don't expect any reaction from them, I just don't feel like telling them...

So, another excuse to do nothing...
When people decide to become parents, they do have a responsibility to their childeren you know...

--------------------
Guitars: Fender US standard Strat, Gibson Les Paul Standard
Amps: Fender Princeton Recording Amp, H&K Statesman Dual EL84
Effects: Pod XT, Keeley TS808, Keeley DS-1, RAT

+Quote Post
Rated Htr
Feb 1 2009, 08:13 PM
Experienced Rock Star
QUOTE (javari @ Feb 1 2009, 06:09 PM) *
So, another excuse to do nothing...
When people decide to become parents, they do have a responsibility to their childeren you know...

I told you, I'll accept anything, as long as it doesn't envolve my parents knowing and doesn't envolve will of thirds...

--------------------
Currently Practicing

+Quote Post
Rated Htr
Feb 1 2009, 09:02 PM
Experienced Rock Star
Trust me, if it wasn't important, I wouldn't give it this importance, but are you saying not being happy is not a serious matter?

--------------------
Currently Practicing

+Quote Post
fatb0t
Feb 1 2009, 09:11 PM
Well if you don't try any alternatives you'll never be happy. Posting on this forum was a waste of your and our time since you refuse to accept any alternatives. Good luck with whatever you find.

+Quote Post
Rated Htr
Feb 1 2009, 09:14 PM
Experienced Rock Star
I'm sorry to deny all your sugestions, but appreciate the effort of help, Like I said in the first post, there was no need for a response, I was just "letting it out"

--------------------
Currently Practicing

+Quote Post
MickeM
Feb 1 2009, 11:17 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
QUOTE (Rated Htr @ Feb 1 2009, 09:14 PM) *
I'm sorry to deny all your sugestions, but appreciate the effort of help, Like I said in the first post, there was no need for a response, I was just "letting it out"

These last words bring us back to right where we started. Clearly no more suggestions is really neccessary so we'll just close the thread and like Rathed Htr said, it was just to vent; which has been done.
/Micke on behalf of the moderating team

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  « < 4 5 6
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 11:34 AM