Full Song With Me Doin Vocals, Desolation Space
The Uncreator
Sep 28 2008, 11:53 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
So here is a non - bad version of a song I posted awhile ago, And this time, I thought, What the hell, Ill do vocals. I dont have the highest quality equipment available, So bear with me, But I hope some enjoy.

PS

Lyrics for those who cant understand me to do quality and/ or vocal style

The collision begins
Stars and planets collide
Nebulae deforming
As quasars blink out of...

...Time
Stands still
Gravity is defied
All things
Reduced to nothingness
Is all
That remains
The end of time begin

The light of sol is gone
Her heat no longer warm
Asteroids crushed to dust
below the hands of Andromeda

The rings of saturn crack
Slicing galactic flesh
Space and time are torn
Through the hands of Andromeda

Time
Stands still
Gravity is defied
All things
Reduced to nothingness
Is all
That remains
The end of time begin

Nothing
Is so dark
Than to see the jaws of the void
Nothing
So beautiful
Than to witness the end of time

I will
Die here alone
Left in space to drift
The void has swallowed me
To the end
Drift

Time
Stands still
Gravity is defied
All things
Reduced to nothingness
Is all
That remains
The end of time begin

Its about a man who witnesses the end of our galaxy when he sees the closest galaxy to us (Andromeda) crash into ours. Which is actually supposed to happen smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Attached File(s)
Attached File  02_The_Clash_Of_Andromeda__Part_2___Desolation_Space.wma ( 3.87MB ) Number of downloads: 323

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 19)
Emir Hot
Sep 29 2008, 12:14 AM
Instructor
I really like this. Good job. I used to like this kind of metal long ago. Reminds me of early Entombed or Pestilence smile.gif

Cool lyrics also

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my <a href="https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Emir-Hot" target="_blank">Instructor profile</a>

www.emirhot.com
www.myspace.com/emirhotguitar
www.myspace.com/sevdahmetal

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Sep 29 2008, 12:32 AM
Wow thanks man, Glad you like

+Quote Post
Eat-Sleep-andJam
Sep 29 2008, 12:48 AM
GMC:er
Yeah this is cool. The effort you put into making it shines through in the recording. It seems a little hard to hear the vocals but Its still good . Im not all for the whole Vocal Style, but I admire your work in it. I tried and I cant even sing anything that resembles thats, its hard to do ! biggrin.gif

Great Job Brett, and start posting more Lyrics biggrin.gif

-John

This post has been edited by Eat-Sleep-andJam: Sep 29 2008, 12:49 AM

--------------------
Join Me On the Lyrics Board !

"Find something worth dying for...

...And live for it"
-The Uncreator

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Sep 29 2008, 12:52 AM
Yeah, I got good stuff for recording guitars, But I need some new stuff for mics. But im glad you dig smile.gif

+Quote Post
Guest_Minz80_*
Sep 29 2008, 01:05 AM

Nice job on the lyrics! It's not my style of course but you sounded like a metal singer. biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Praetorian
Sep 29 2008, 01:16 AM
Learning Apprentice Player & Challenge Star
Nice work bro! That sounded really good!

--------------------
Ben

Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RG4EXQM1

+Quote Post
fatb0t
Sep 29 2008, 03:37 AM
Really awesome tune!

+Quote Post
fkalich
Sep 29 2008, 05:07 AM
Galaxies are primarily empty, solar systems take up only a tiny fraction of the space, 1/10,000 th of it is probably a reasonable estimate, depending on how you define solar systems.

So the two if they do collide in a few billion years or whenever, will primarily just pass though each other with few collisions. Both will pass though pretty much looking like they did before the "collision".

However considering that the Oort belt extends out about 1/4th the distance to the nearest star, gravitational forces would wreck havoc with such items I would expect, hurtling Comets into the inner solar systems (assuming such belts are typical). Comets out there are very slow moving, just about any gravity will knock them either into the inner solar system or to outer space. I would expect the galaxies would be lively with such objects, probably causing extinctions and preventing any advanced life from evolving for a long time.

All hypothetical of course to an extent. But it would seen that all these bodies floating around with weak orbits would be hurled around like a bunch of grenades going off spreading though the galaxy. There are probably trillions out there the size of a mountain in our galaxy, seems like a bad thing for some passing star's gravity to send them flying inward.

Lets see, the biggest extinction was about 250 million years ago, how big was that one....well, that is in dispute I see, that may have been caused by global warming due to volcanic activity. So take the Dinosaur extinction 65 million years ago. That was 10km in size. It does not have to be that big.

Also keep in mind, that even though species may survive, the vast majority may die. Our species had a near extinction about 70,000 years ago, which is why as a species, there is so little diversity in our gene pool, there were very few survivors, maybe for thousands of years.

I just went out and looked at Andromeda. Andromeda and the Milky Way are the only two large galaxies in this region, although there are 10 other small galaxies. Really easy to find Andromeda, because it looks different from anything else, the size of a decent size star, but unlike a star, it is hazy, less bright. I can see it with a night vision scope. You probably could see it with the eye if you got way out into the country, away from cities. Meaning you can forget that in much of Europe.

At Kansas Latitude it is about overhead at midnight, just about.

This post has been edited by fkalich: Sep 29 2008, 05:27 AM

+Quote Post
Lian Gerbino
Sep 29 2008, 07:31 AM
Instructor
well man!!! I really like it!!! that´s the kind of music I like, Black and heavy! and your voice is cool!!!
congrats man! it´s a great work for me!

Stay True!

+Quote Post
superize
Sep 29 2008, 08:32 AM
Ultimate Tone Guru
Cool song

great lyrics and your voice is good to

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

+Quote Post
MickeM
Sep 29 2008, 08:39 AM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
Wow that was brilliant! Cool lyrics too, as usual.
You could try to run a de-esser on the vocals to remove a couple "sssss"-sounds if you got a plug in for it smile.gif

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Sep 29 2008, 10:24 PM
QUOTE (fkalich @ Sep 28 2008, 08:07 PM) *
Galaxies are primarily empty, solar systems take up only a tiny fraction of the space, 1/10,000 th of it is probably a reasonable estimate, depending on how you define solar systems.

So the two if they do collide in a few billion years or whenever, will primarily just pass though each other with few collisions. Both will pass though pretty much looking like they did before the "collision".

However considering that the Oort belt extends out about 1/4th the distance to the nearest star, gravitational forces would wreck havoc with such items I would expect, hurtling Comets into the inner solar systems (assuming such belts are typical). Comets out there are very slow moving, just about any gravity will knock them either into the inner solar system or to outer space. I would expect the galaxies would be lively with such objects, probably causing extinctions and preventing any advanced life from evolving for a long time.

All hypothetical of course to an extent. But it would seen that all these bodies floating around with weak orbits would be hurled around like a bunch of grenades going off spreading though the galaxy. There are probably trillions out there the size of a mountain in our galaxy, seems like a bad thing for some passing star's gravity to send them flying inward.

Lets see, the biggest extinction was about 250 million years ago, how big was that one....well, that is in dispute I see, that may have been caused by global warming due to volcanic activity. So take the Dinosaur extinction 65 million years ago. That was 10km in size. It does not have to be that big.

Also keep in mind, that even though species may survive, the vast majority may die. Our species had a near extinction about 70,000 years ago, which is why as a species, there is so little diversity in our gene pool, there were very few survivors, maybe for thousands of years.

I just went out and looked at Andromeda. Andromeda and the Milky Way are the only two large galaxies in this region, although there are 10 other small galaxies. Really easy to find Andromeda, because it looks different from anything else, the size of a decent size star, but unlike a star, it is hazy, less bright. I can see it with a night vision scope. You probably could see it with the eye if you got way out into the country, away from cities. Meaning you can forget that in much of Europe.

At Kansas Latitude it is about overhead at midnight, just about.

Being quite a science geek myself I know most of what I imagine would happen just wont, The forces of gravity wouldnt really be defied (the exact opposite would happen really laugh.gif ). But I guess thats why they call it Science Fiction, I find it fun to imagine this kind of stuff. From what I know about when Galaxies collide, the bigger one tends to "consume" the smaller one, Or atleast it will appear so in a manner of speaking (Im not sure on this though).

Anyway, what about the song, Any thoughts?

QUOTE (MickeM @ Sep 28 2008, 11:39 PM) *
Wow that was brilliant! Cool lyrics too, as usual.
You could try to run a de-esser on the vocals to remove a couple "sssss"-sounds if you got a plug in for it smile.gif

Yeah I should, They kinda stick out. I dont have one, Do they work like an FX plugin or VSTi?

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Sep 29 2008, 10:33 PM
Competitions Coordinator - Up the Irons
Very good Uncreator, that was impressive smile.gif
Not the best vocal recording as you said, but awesome voice and great playing smile.gif

Me likes!

+Quote Post
JVM
Sep 29 2008, 10:40 PM
Learning Roadie
Really cool man, some of the riffing sounds like the sword, heavy and fast smile.gif Solo was really good too, and the growls were great.

--------------------
Gear: Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Gibson '67 RI Flying V, Mesa Boogie F-30 112 combo, crazy pedals.

+Quote Post
fkalich
Sep 29 2008, 10:49 PM
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Sep 29 2008, 04:24 PM) *
Being quite a science geek myself I know most of what I imagine would happen just wont, The forces of gravity wouldnt really be defied (the exact opposite would happen really laugh.gif ). But I guess thats why they call it Science Fiction, I find it fun to imagine this kind of stuff. From what I know about when Galaxies collide, the bigger one tends to "consume" the smaller one, Or atleast it will appear so in a manner of speaking (Im not sure on this though).

Anyway, what about the song, Any thoughts?

well, had a nice beat. that is what I think of a lot of such metal, often the music is great, not a fan of growling. however, sounds like for those into that kind of stuff, you do just fine with it.

I even suspect you might have a real voice that could carry a tune in there, should you be so inclined.

regarding galaxies consuming or doing as I said, you may be correct. I have read otherwise, and it would surprise me that different scenarios could occur depending on variables. and I was correct that there would be few collisions due to the great space between stars. from a quick look, it seems that all the dark matter is the factor here, which of course, is much greater in mass than the stars in a galaxy.

edit: typo

This post has been edited by fkalich: Sep 29 2008, 10:51 PM

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Sep 29 2008, 11:07 PM
Thanks man, Im working on growls and stuff, As well as clean vocals. Im trying to get a more thrash kind of clean vocals, But not completley thrash (Maybe kind of in between Warrel Dane and Chuck Billy?), Im not quite there yet but im trying.

+Quote Post
Toni Suominen
Sep 30 2008, 12:50 AM
Instructor
Sounds good man, very brutal! smile.gif

--------------------
Gear:
-PRS Custom 22
-Edwards Les Paul
-PodXT
-Ibanez Acoustic

Check out my lessons and my instructor profile!

My Youtube channel

My Last.FM

+Quote Post
Pizzoaro
Sep 30 2008, 02:02 AM
Very cool man!! biggrin.gif

Hey, could i maybe try to sing? I really dig the song biggrin.gif i wanna sing on it biggrin.gif
please? if u have it without singing?

(PS: i like ur singing, but i just wanna try tongue.gif)

Just for fun

This post has been edited by Pizzoaro: Sep 30 2008, 02:03 AM

--------------------
"Never give up!"

My Youtube

Check out pictures of my band here ---> Bandpictures! Remember to leave a comment!

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Sep 30 2008, 11:16 AM
Hahah, Yeah I woulndt care, If you have reaper I can send the reaper file without my vocals on it.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 12:25 AM