Ufos
mjsteps
Mar 2 2009, 02:15 AM
GMC:er
Anyone out there have any thoughts or perhaps sightings?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
sigma7
Mar 2 2009, 02:18 AM
ufos are interesting because it doesnt neessarily mean aliens, just unidentified flying objects. Neway, it is very unlikely we are all alone in the universe considering how expansive it is...(why would it be sooo big if it were jsut for us, you know?) I havent see what is the typical ufo but where I live, we kind of strike the abnormal as normal soo i dont know. What made you bring up the subject anyway? smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
mjsteps
Mar 2 2009, 12:50 PM
Well I brought it up because it seems that they are being talked about in more frequency. But to be honest some years ago I saw something come across the skyline here in CT. The object was shaped like a boomerang, had a flight pattern like a boomerang and was metallic looking. This happened on my way to work one morning and as it passed in front of me I was like "what the heck". I stopped my truck, heart racing and tried to convince myself that it was nothing. So that is why I brough it up.

+Quote Post
Trond Vold
Mar 2 2009, 01:21 PM
Instructor
I do believe in extra terrestrial life, but i doubt anyone has taken the time to visit our planet.... yet

Any activity that might have been noticed here on earth from space are probably still too recent to have been picked up by any planets out there looking for action in the universe.

--------------------
Guitars: Schecter Stiletto Classic, Jackson SLSMG, Ibanez RG-380 Japan, Gibson Les Paul Studio

Amp: Marshall JMP-1 -> Rocktron Velocity 100 -> Marshall JCM-900 Lead 4x12

FX and stomps: T.C Electronics G-Sharp, Korg SDD-1200, Emma Transmorgrifier, BYOC Tribooster, GGG Green Ringer, Dinosaur Overdrive, Voodoo Lab SuperFuzz, Sovtek Bassballs, Line6 Tap Tremolo, EHX Screaming Bird.

My Instructor Board!

My Myspace!

+Quote Post
David Wallimann
Mar 2 2009, 01:34 PM
Instructor
No sightings to report on my end...
Although I do believe in extra-terrestrial life. Just not in the typical "alien form"... :-)

--------------------
www.youtube.com/Wallimann
www.davidwallimann.com

+Quote Post
Fsgdjv
Mar 2 2009, 01:35 PM
Obviously I think we're not alone in the universe.

But as far as UFO's, the only UFO's I've seen are things people throw at me just before they hit me.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Mr T
Mar 2 2009, 02:32 PM
QUOTE (Fsgdjv @ Mar 2 2009, 01:35 PM) *
But as far as UFO's, the only UFO's I've seen are things people throw at me just before they hit me.

That made me laugh tongue.gif
I'm sorry people throw things at you though wink.gif

--------------------

Roland Cube 30; Toneport GX; Cort kx1; Ibanez RG1570; Ibanez EW35ABE-NT

http://www.last.fm/user/Mr_T83

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 02:53 PM