Wolverine's Little Gym/ Dojo
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 27 2012, 05:01 PM
Instructor
You are in a totally relaxed state of mind. Nothing interferes with your thinking for the next 1h and 30 minutes. You step inside and hear the calm music which will guide you through the whole training session...

Now open your eyes and see the room:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/443/20120823113854.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/849/20120823113914.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/827/20120823113946.jpg/

The early morning sun is bathing you and sets just the right atmosphere for the training biggrin.gif Alright, alright, I'll cut the atmospheric stuff already laugh.gif

I managed to finish working on the room which will be my dojo/ gym smile.gif Here's where I'll train during the winter and next week I'll bring in the fitness gear - not too much stuff, but enough to help me out with the best body weight exercises there are available. Plus, I got a super sword training space! I'm really excited to start working out here (I stopped going to the gym 1 month and a half ago, when I decided it's time to start arranging this room, which stayed empty for a LONG period of time and have the gym right under my nose - it took some effort and my dad's help with the work, but hey, I got a super training space)

I'll share pics when it's fully ready as well biggrin.gif

Stay tuned

Cosmin

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Cosmin Lupu: Aug 27 2012, 05:02 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Aug 28 2012, 09:30 AM
Instructor
Great idea C-Maestro ! I look forward to seeing the finished room smile.gif

The video isn't working for me at the moment..

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
korblitz
Aug 28 2012, 09:34 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
Me neither[the video I mean]

Congrats on that sweet space for a dojo.

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 28 2012, 10:15 AM
Instructor
Hey guys! Thank you smile.gif WeePee (AKA Ville) has provided a solution:

If you are using Mozilla Firefox, go at the orange Firefix tab in the upper left corner of the window, click on it and select 'Start private browsing'. In this way, you will not deal with the trouble of not being able to watch some YT vids biggrin.gif Let me know if it works for you!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 10:59 PM