2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Emir - Mtp Info Thread
Emir Hot
Nov 6 2009, 09:54 AM
Instructor
Hi guys. I have informed Kristofer about not being active on the site lately. I had some family emergency so I had fo fly back home. Just as I arrived back to London something else happened so I am flying again. These days music is the last thing I am thinking about but I hope that very soon I'll get back to the normal track and continue with my GMC activities. Thanks for understanding and see you soon.

Emir

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my <a href="https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Emir-Hot" target="_blank">Instructor profile</a>

www.emirhot.com
www.myspace.com/emirhotguitar
www.myspace.com/sevdahmetal
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Nov 6 2009, 10:09 AM
Competitions Coordinator - Up the Irons
Take your time mate!
Family is important, and I wish you all the best and look forward to your return smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Sergio Dorado
Nov 6 2009, 11:45 AM
Flamenco Instructor
I hope the things will be as good as possible. Good luck, friend. See you soon

--------------------
Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post
Gus
Nov 6 2009, 12:26 PM
GMC:er
I hope everything gets fine, mate.

Of course, we understand. So just take your time.

--------------------
my "Thank you GMC!" video

If you like it please vote in the competition ;-)

Gus Stairway to Guitar Heaven - my practice agenda

Check out my lesson here Phrygian Dominant Solo lesson

Gear : Ibanez RGT320q (I just love the neck-thru sustain), Washburn EA-20SDL (acoustic 6 string), Standard strat (Mexico), POD X3 Live

Some of my Guitar heroes: Jimmy Page, Slash, Kirk Hammett, Augusto Licks, Joe Satriani, Gus G, David Gilmour, Mark Knopfler...

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Nov 6 2009, 01:00 PM
Instructor
Emir I hope everything will be back to normal soon. All the best man !

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tolek
Nov 6 2009, 02:01 PM
Learning Rock Star
Emir, I hope everything will be fine very soon! I wish you a lot of energy and luck!

+Quote Post
Alexiaden93
Nov 6 2009, 08:43 PM
Learning Rock Star
Hope everything turns out fine with your family, whatever's happening ! smile.gif We all miss you in the MTP group, and I don't think I am the only practising in your absence... smile.gif

--------------------
My YouTube Channel
Lost in all the 2000+ GMC lessons? Check my Lesson Plan

Guitars
Fender American Standard Stratocaster - Olympic White body, Maple fretboard, White Pearl pickguard, 21 frets, SSS
Yamaha Pacifica

Amplifier
Marshall 15CDR, 45 watts

Recording equipment/software
Line 6 POD Studio GX
Logitech QuickCam Pro 9000
Reaper v3.04
Sony Vegas Pro 8.0

+Quote Post
jafomatic
Nov 6 2009, 11:03 PM
Glad to hear that you're well and I hope the family issue(s) resolve for the best also. I suppose with all your traveling that I am not the only guy practicing UP and DOWN.

--------------------
::jafomatic

http://jafomatic.net/tunes/ <-- Here lies the master collection of my collaboration and other improvisation recordings.

+Quote Post
Dexxter
Nov 6 2009, 11:05 PM
Learning Tone Guru
I wondered what had happened, I hope everything will be fine soon. All the best smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
UncleSkillet
Nov 7 2009, 01:02 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
Warm regards Emir

Hope things get worked out for you soon and you can return to your music

--------------------
"Think of a guitar solo as a paragraph. You need a clear beginning, a middle, and an end. Look at musical phrases like sentences, and make sure you break them up using punctuation—or space. You pause naturally when conversing, right? If you don't, you'll bore the listener. The same thing will happen with your audience if your solo is one dimensional. You'll wear them out and lose their attention." —Tom Principato

+Quote Post
NoSkill
Nov 7 2009, 02:21 AM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Rule #1: Family first.

There is no Rule #2. We'll all be around when you get back.

Tom in Canada

--------------------

Still looking for my soul mate, guitar.

+Quote Post
maharzan
Nov 7 2009, 11:08 AM
Veteran Guitar Lord
Oh I was wondering where you were. Hope everything is okay back there.

Wishes,
maharzan

--------------------
Checkout my YouTube & my band Nissim's YouTube channels.

+Quote Post
Rated Htr
Nov 7 2009, 11:18 AM
Experienced Rock Star
Hope everything is ok now Emir, we'll be waiting here for you smile.gif

--------------------
Currently Practicing

Rhythm: Finnish Power Metal III: Nightwish
Legato: Ben's Land Of Legato
Alternate Picking: Alternate Picking Workout #5
Chords: Chord Melody Technique

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Nov 15 2009, 08:31 PM
Instructor
Thanks guys for your kind words. Now I am back and ready to continue. I have some cool lesson ideas but first I am going to look at the MTP thread and get back to the track. I almost forgot what homework I gave to each person. So let's rock on!

--------------------
Check out my <a href="https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Emir-Hot" target="_blank">Instructor profile</a>

www.emirhot.com

+Quote Post
ChrnoAM
Nov 15 2009, 09:00 PM
QUOTE (Emir Hot @ Nov 15 2009, 03:31 PM) *
Thanks guys for your kind words. Now I am back and ready to continue. I have some cool lesson ideas but first I am going to look at the MTP thread and get back to the track. I almost forgot what homework I gave to each person. So let's rock on!

Good to have you back Emir! I hope all is well! Lets rock!

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Dec 2 2009, 02:18 PM
Instructor
This is the announcement for the guys from previous group. Whoever is happy to continue from the previous group, feel free to do your unfinished assignments so we can move on.

This is what Chris said:

the way I see it, is that if as the mentoring Instructor you are happy to continue with exsisting members in your group then do so, providing everyone completes assignments etc

the newer guidelines put in place at the beginning of November made this into more of a monthly thing as members could not continue into the new month without completing assignments set in the previous month.

--------------------

www.emirhot.com

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Dec 3 2009, 03:23 PM
Instructor
I hope things get better in your personal life and you can come back soon,

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post
Dexxter
Dec 3 2009, 04:58 PM
Learning Tone Guru
QUOTE (Emir Hot @ Dec 2 2009, 02:18 PM) *
This is the announcement for the guys from previous group. Whoever is happy to continue from the previous group, feel free to do your unfinished assignments so we can move on.

This is what Chris said:

the way I see it, is that if as the mentoring Instructor you are happy to continue with exsisting members in your group then do so, providing everyone completes assignments etc

the newer guidelines put in place at the beginning of November made this into more of a monthly thing as members could not continue into the new month without completing assignments set in the previous month.

It's been great working with you in the MTP, I've learnt alot! I will complete the last assignment and if you are sure you want to continue with me I'll be more than happy biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gus
Dec 3 2009, 05:29 PM
QUOTE (Emir Hot @ Dec 2 2009, 02:18 PM) *

Great! I will finish the assignments as fast as I can then, so we can move forward. For the REC program I think I will record "Guitar loves piano" from Piotr Kaczor

--------------------
my "Thank you GMC!" video

If you like it please vote in the competition ;-)

Gus Stairway to Guitar Heaven - my practice agenda

Check out my lesson here Phrygian Dominant Solo lesson

Gear : Ibanez RGT320q (I just love the neck-thru sustain), Washburn EA-20SDL (acoustic 6 string), Standard strat (Mexico), POD X3 Live

Some of my Guitar heroes: Jimmy Page, Slash, Kirk Hammett, Augusto Licks, Joe Satriani, Gus G, David Gilmour, Mark Knopfler...

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Dec 3 2009, 06:09 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gus @ Dec 3 2009, 04:29 PM) *
Great! I will finish the assignments as fast as I can then, so we can move forward. For the REC program I think I will record "Guitar loves piano" from Piotr Kaczor

Ok Gus, I will unlock the topics for you so you can continue smile.gif

--------------------

www.emirhot.com

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 10:45 AM