Maybe The Best Suggestion. Ever:d
Jesse
Jan 1 2009, 07:22 PM
GMC:er
Maybe the best suggestion. EVER:D Or you might find it stupid.

One thing I would LOVE to be able to do is watch My Favourite GMC lessons on DVD! That' s right, I said DVD.
I mean, what could be better than watching your favourite lessons on the television?! I' ve been looking for a good instrutional dvd WITH tabs and such but couldnt really find any, yet. I don' t mean every lesson but maybe you could make packages, like. Neoclassical GMC Vol.1. All Marcus' neoclassicall lessons and such. Available for GMC members and non GMC members. GMC members get a little discount:D
I think this would be amazing, but I dont know about the rest. Wouldn't be too hard to realize, maybe? You got all video files, and the tabs so...;D Please give this feedback. I would LOVE to have this.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Don't just play it. Feel it!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Praetorian
Jan 4 2009, 02:42 AM
Learning Apprentice Player & Challenge Star
I think this would be a great idea...but could be very time consuming and expensive to make happen. I think overall there would be a fairly small amount of sales. I think you would need quite a few sales to cover the costs of production for this kind of thing. I hope that I am wrong...it would be really cool to have all Beginner level blues lessons on one DVD!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Ben

Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RG4EXQM1

+Quote Post
fatb0t
Jan 4 2009, 08:38 AM
It's easier to just hook your computer up to your TV with s-video or VGA. My friend and I load up guitar pro on his big screen and pretend we're doing Guitar Hero while following tabs to songs. It's a blast actually... You could have the GMC lessons right on the big screen.

DVD menus are awkward and difficult to navigate I find...

+Quote Post
timono
Jan 4 2009, 09:14 AM
I don't think I would use it, cause i don't have a tv in the same room as were i play my guitar. My computer stands next to my guitar so I would just stick to the internet.

But i think it could be good for GMC promotion if the lessons were also available on dvd...

Timon

--------------------
Gear:

Guitars: Ibanez RG 2550 EGK Presige, Essex wannabe Gibson guitar (don't know the full name), Alhambra acoustic guitar

Amps: Marshall MG 50DFX, Evans sound creator (50 watt), Orange crush 10

Effect pedals: Korg AX1500G

record stuff: Line 6 toneport UX1

Piano: Yamaha P-85

Wishlist:

Ibanez Jem 7V!!!!!!!!

+Quote Post
Vaialation1232
Jan 4 2009, 09:21 AM
Learning Rock Star
\

But i think it could be good for GMC promotion if the lessons were also available on dvd...

Timon
[/quote]

I agree, also if all of the free lessons were up on Youtube that would probably increase GMC activity

+Quote Post
Marc_Maiden
Jan 4 2009, 05:43 PM
ill give it the title of

"almost the best suggestion. ever."

its a good idea, but i think it would happen better if we had more members

--------------------
- Marc
Current Set up:
Atomic Reactor 2x12 Cab/power amp with a Digitech rp1000 as a preamp
Schecter c1 plus electric guitar

+Quote Post
Praetorian
Jan 4 2009, 05:47 PM
Learning Apprentice Player & Challenge Star
QUOTE (Vaialation1232 @ Jan 4 2009, 03:21 AM) *
\

Timon

I agree, also if all of the free lessons were up on Youtube that would probably increase GMC activity

Lot's of them are already...that's how I ended up here!

--------------------
Ben

Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RG4EXQM1

+Quote Post
berko
Jan 4 2009, 05:52 PM
It would be great but due to financial difficulties (not too economic) and the fact that MOST of the videos are under the quality (resolution, frame-rate, bit-rate) of even getting featured in the new and bigger player it's going to be hard to compile at least some lessons for a DVD - those that could be enjoyable on a bigger screen. Good idea though... wink.gif

--------------------
High speed, low drag

Check out my YouTube channel
HERE!

Here you can find my
MYSPACE

+Quote Post
kaznie_NL
Jan 18 2009, 04:59 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (berko @ Jan 4 2009, 05:52 PM) *
It would be great but due to financial difficulties (not too economic) and the fact that MOST of the videos are under the quality (resolution, frame-rate, bit-rate) of even getting featured in the new and bigger player it's going to be hard to compile at least some lessons for a DVD - those that could be enjoyable on a bigger screen. Good idea though... wink.gif

Yep, they should be high quality files on the DVD, higher then online! I think it'd be better to maybe have some GMC instruction DVD's with Kris, some 101 lessons and some new ones.

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G

+Quote Post
29a
Jan 18 2009, 09:15 PM
Oh let me guess, they won't do it because the dvd's will end up on some torrent site anyway. But why don't you just connect a computer to your tv?

- Jonas

This post has been edited by 29a: Jan 18 2009, 09:15 PM

--------------------
My Website | My Gear | Elixir Nanoweb Strings Review | Installing Schaller Security Locks
"If privacy is outlawed, only outlaws will have privacy." - Phil Zimmermann

+Quote Post
Mrblomme
Jan 20 2009, 06:43 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Looks very cool but you can hook your computer up to the tv and it's a lot cheaper. smile.gif
And btw: you have to pay for the lessons here so I dont think many members will buy them another time on DVD.

--------------------
Homer J. Simpson: Rockstars is there anything they dont know?

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:37 PM