2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Chat Session, Got any questions or problems? Ask Pavel!
Pavel
May 26 2007, 04:18 PM
Instructor
Hey GMC-ers! Kris and i have been talking about chat and we decided to make a fixed time when i will be online so everyone of you who have any particular questions to ask or want a chat with instructor can hop in the chat and talk to me!

So, i decided to make it this way:

21:00, GMT+1 Timezone - starting tomorrow - Sunday, and i will also be there on Tuesday so we can see how many people are interested for this kind of stuff!

See ya there tomorrow! smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Fsgdjv
May 26 2007, 05:41 PM
GMC:er
Wow, that's great! I'll be there for sure laugh.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Pavel
May 26 2007, 06:16 PM
Instructor
Ok, great! At least i know i won't be alone there! hehehe Welcome everybody!

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

+Quote Post
AIB234
May 26 2007, 06:34 PM
That would be.... 3:00pm EST?

+Quote Post
Pavel
May 26 2007, 06:56 PM
Instructor
I don't know - that's why i said GMT+1 so you can find your own time! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Aaron
May 27 2007, 12:57 AM
i'll be there

--------------------
DON'T BUG ME ... I'M PRACTICING

Gear: (new) fender strat , 25g frontman amp,
Wishlist: Ibanez Jem, Flying V natural.

+Quote Post
Pavel
May 27 2007, 10:11 PM
Instructor
We just had an awesome chat session! Discussed some important stuff so those who missed it can see it in a chat log when Kris updates it! Also - those who missed the session can see me at the same time - Tuesday!

See ya there and thanks to those who showed up! Greetz! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ben C
May 28 2007, 01:37 AM
Can we make a fixed time for the other instructors too if it's okay with them?

i.e Kris, Gabriel...

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
AIB234
May 28 2007, 01:56 AM
Could I suggest that when you click on the GMC Chat button up top that it opens in a new window?

I'd still like to surf the site while I chat.

+Quote Post
Ibanex
May 28 2007, 02:59 AM
You just have to click on it with the right mouse-button and then click on "open link in a new window/ tab".
Or you can use the middle mouse button (if you have one).

+Quote Post
Pavel
May 28 2007, 09:19 PM
Instructor
Hey GMC-ers! A little update!

As we all live in different time zones the 21:00 might not be too good for all GMC-ers - SO - i thought we could try to make another session for those people who live in America or Canada. I can make it Friday at 01:00 GMT+1 so it's like 19:00 your time i guess. What do you say?

See ya all tomorrow, Tuesday at 21:00 GMT+1 and Friday - 01:00 GMT+1

Have fun and practice hard! wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Aaron
May 28 2007, 09:27 PM
y cant some one jus say the time we have 2 be there if we live in california. its so confusing mad.gif !!!

--------------------
DON'T BUG ME ... I'M PRACTICING

Gear: (new) fender strat , 25g frontman amp,
Wishlist: Ibanez Jem, Flying V natural.

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
May 28 2007, 10:04 PM
Moderation Policy Director
QUOTE (Aaron @ May 28 2007, 04:27 PM) *
y cant some one jus say the time we have 2 be there if we live in california. its so confusing mad.gif !!!

Pavel doesn't have time to write down the time for every major city/state in the world so, you have to figure it out for yourself ...

California is GMT - 8 - just remember that and you can figure the rest out. GMT + 1 is where Pavel is (he gave you that fact) - the difference between -8 and +1 is 9 hours. You can work the rest out smile.gif

So, 1am at GMT + 1 is 4pm in California.

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
May 28 2007, 11:15 PM
GMC Founder
Great idea to try a new time Pavel... smile.gif I hope you can type as fast as you play though! wink.gif

And guys and girls - don't miss this opportunity to chat with da shredmasta!

Kris

--------------------

+Quote Post
JOhn
May 29 2007, 07:58 AM
i don't get how to figure it out so if it is alright with some one can they tell me when i have to get one if i live in Australia?

--------------------
The only man it's OK to love is Paul Gilbert.

+Quote Post
Pavel
May 29 2007, 01:27 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (JOhn @ May 29 2007, 08:58 AM) *
i don't get how to figure it out so if it is alright with some one can they tell me when i have to get one if i live in Australia?

Doubleclick the small clock in the lower right corner of your Windows and switch to TIMEZONES - there you can see what timezone you are in - and if you are for example in GMT+4 -> (GMT+4)-(GMT+1) = 3 hours. It means if it's 21:00 on GMT+1 - than it's 24:00 on GMT+4!

EDIT: Hey i just checked it for Australia - wow - GMT+10 - if it's 21:00 my time - than it's 06:00 the next day, your time!! Too bad!!

This post has been edited by Pavel: May 29 2007, 01:29 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Pavel
May 31 2007, 06:40 PM
Instructor
So - it's US chat session tomorrow - i hope you guys will show up. Anybody planning on being there?

--------------------

+Quote Post
sb81
May 31 2007, 08:13 PM
QUOTE (Pavel @ May 31 2007, 06:40 PM) *
So - it's US chat session tomorrow - i hope you guys will show up. Anybody planning on being there?

Hmm... Friday 01:00 for you, I believe that's Thursday 7:00pm for me which is in roughly 5 hours? Don't think that's right tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Pavel
May 31 2007, 08:19 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (sb81 @ May 31 2007, 09:13 PM) *
Hmm... Friday 01:00 for you, I believe that's Thursday 7:00pm for me which is in roughly 5 hours? Don't think that's right tongue.gif

Well i see your point! It's actually SATURDAY 01:00 than!! Considering 24:00 is the end of Friday hehehe

Ok for those who didn't get it right - or maybe i got it wrong - the chat session is Friday to Saturday night 01:00!

--------------------

+Quote Post
sb81
May 31 2007, 08:28 PM
QUOTE (Pavel @ May 31 2007, 08:19 PM) *
Well i see your point! It's actually SATURDAY 01:00 than!! Considering 24:00 is the end of Friday hehehe

Ok for those who didn't get it right - or maybe i got it wrong - the chat session is Friday to Saturday night 01:00!

Ahh okay, so Friday 7pm EST I think is right. GMT-5

Would have had better luck tonight, but I can probably make it sometime around 7... how long do they usually go for if you get a decent turnout?

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:02 AM