Thoughts On New Guitar From Floyd Rose, With Speed Guide feature
Phil66
Jan 11 2020, 07:52 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
I haven't got GAS just wondering about your thoughts on this wink.gif

Can't find any prices at the moment. That raised central section looks odd.

https://youtu.be/wEuyWBSg3TM

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Mertay
Jan 11 2020, 08:21 PM
GMC:er
To be honest I'd probably find that speed guide "bump" in the middle annoying. Maybe its my experience to use small picks and likely not making that mistake of digging too deep when playing, but I do know many dislikes middle pickups (a psychology thing) and lower them as much as possible.

But From the vid. I really liked everything else about that guitar. That blend knob for example seems very shred oriented (adjusting the pick attack feel) rather than tone alone, I'd definitely want to try that. Neck seems fast, PU's and trem. being placed so deep has a cool visual effect...maybe 24 frets would be nice but no biggie...

So strictly as a shred guitar I liked what I watched.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 10:03 AM