In The Style Of..., Buckethead!
Stratman58
May 29 2007, 08:59 PM
GMC:er
I think an "In the style of" coverage of guitarist Buckethead would be very sweet and beneficial to the GMC students. I think I would benefit from his technique, as he has the natural ability to create those very sinister, eerie yet cool chords. Not to mention he can play very nice chord progressions as well.

So yeah, maybe a GMC guitar teacher that has a Buckethead influence would like to maybe tackle this one and let the GMC'ers learn from it? wink.gif cool.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
God said "Let there be LIGHT"
and Chuck Norris said "Say Please"

Gear:
Ibanez RG Prestige 1570 Mirage Blue
Fender Mexican Strat HSS Arctic White
G&L Climax Marble body (Found my Gotoh trem bar!)
Crate GT1200H Half Stack
PodXTLive board
Ibanez delay and chorus tank pedals
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Nick_GibsonLP
May 31 2007, 08:21 PM
GMC:er
A buckethead lesson would be really cool. Buckethead can not only shred beyond belief, but he can also come up with some wickedly awesome slow songs, and like you said, eerie chords.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Gear:

Gibson Les Paul Studio Faded
Roland Cube 30X
Line 6 Guitar Port
Digitech RP250 Pedal

IPB Image
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 06:18 PM