See Cosmin Wearing Something Strange Onstage
Cosmin Lupu
Dec 6 2012, 09:02 AM
Instructor
laugh.gif I know I will catch your attention with that tongue.gif So, click on the link below for a video complied out of live footage from one of my last year's collaborations. The music features guitars recorded by me for the electro artist called Ultra TT and it will be featured on his upcoming album.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Dec 6 2012, 03:15 PM
Instructor
Ah yes, I remember this ! biggrin.gif

The leather look !! cool.gif

I bet it was real fun to do wasn't it ??

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Dec 6 2012, 03:35 PM
Instructor
This sounds very interesting. It must be a very cool experience! smile.gif
I wonder how the guitar recording process for this project...

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Dec 6 2012, 08:18 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Dec 6 2012, 02:15 PM) *
Ah yes, I remember this ! biggrin.gif

The leather look !! cool.gif

I bet it was real fun to do wasn't it ??

It was WAY OVER FUN biggrin.gif A lot of people in the audience knew I was playing with Voodoo the next day and they didn't know what to expect when I arrived dressed as a padre and masked, playing electro-metal laugh.gif

QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Dec 6 2012, 02:35 PM) *
This sounds very interesting. It must be a very cool experience! smile.gif
I wonder how the guitar recording process for this project...

biggrin.gif Well, Ultra TT gave me his bare track and I added guitars where I liked and gave him all the tracks. After that, he mixed and arranged things the way he liked smile.gif

+Quote Post
mroberts70
Dec 7 2012, 02:54 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Dec 6 2012, 07:18 PM) *
It was WAY OVER FUN biggrin.gif A lot of people in the audience knew I was playing with Voodoo the next day and they didn't know what to expect when I arrived dressed as a padre and masked, playing electro-metal laugh.gif

biggrin.gif Well, Ultra TT gave me his bare track and I added guitars where I liked and gave him all the tracks. After that, he mixed and arranged things the way he liked smile.gif

That was very cool!

--------------------
Air Guitar Instructor

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Dec 7 2012, 04:28 AM
Put some heavy guitar on it and lean it a bit more toward Dub Step and BINGO smile.gif What all the crazy kids here the in states are listening. Well, not all certainly, but a big wad that have just discovered SKRILLEX smile.gif

Todd
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Dec 6 2012, 03:02 AM) *
laugh.gif I know I will catch your attention with that tongue.gif So, click on the link below for a video complied out of live footage from one of my last year's collaborations. The music features guitars recorded by me for the electro artist called Ultra TT and it will be featured on his upcoming album.

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Dec 7 2012, 08:24 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Dec 7 2012, 03:28 AM) *
Put some heavy guitar on it and lean it a bit more toward Dub Step and BINGO smile.gif What all the crazy kids here the in states are listening. Well, not all certainly, but a big wad that have just discovered SKRILLEX smile.gif

Todd

So this dude would have success in the US huh? biggrin.gif He would probably start sizzling like a pan of fries if I'd tell him laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Dec 7 2012, 09:32 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Dec 7 2012, 07:24 AM) *
So this dude would have success in the US huh? biggrin.gif He would probably start sizzling like a pan of fries if I'd tell him laugh.gif

Well, he should be trying this already.. he should go for it ! Our world is only as small as we make it smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Dec 7 2012, 09:43 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Dec 7 2012, 08:32 AM) *
Well, he should be trying this already.. he should go for it ! Our world is only as small as we make it smile.gif

I know, but then he would want to take me along in his crew and dress me like a priest again laugh.gif It would be fun, but if my grandma would've seen those pics, I probably would have a curfew on her part of the house laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Dec 7 2012, 10:10 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Dec 7 2012, 08:43 AM) *
I know, but then he would want to take me along in his crew and dress me like a priest again

laugh.gif laugh.gif

That's not something you say everyday !!

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Dec 7 2012, 10:23 AM
This is Totally SADO-MAZO huh.gif

Romanian Style laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Dec 8 2012, 01:57 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Slavenko Erazer @ Dec 7 2012, 09:23 AM) *
This is Totally SADO-MAZO huh.gif

Romanian Style laugh.gif

laugh.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 09:04 PM