> HEY MAN, I really need your help...

...the thing is, I need you to start progressing faster then ever, but to achieve that I need your help:

* Don't know where to start? Just pm me and we will sort it out directly, I am online every day.

* Join My Army. Sounds aggressive? It is! We can study anything from the most fearsome picking techniques to bombastic songwriting. A medal of honor awaits the brave. Seriously, this is an opportunity for you to get a personalised learning experience...what are you waiting for?!

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Finally I want to tell you a secret. Nah I changed my mind - pm me instead ;)

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Qenzoz's Thread, for Gab's Army
Gabriel Leopardi
Aug 22 2012, 04:07 PM
Instructor
Hi mate!! Welcome to your Gab's Army thread!!

Could you please tell me a bit about you, your musical tastes, influences, strengths and weaknesses? I would need some videos of you playing rhythm and solo guitar, so please post your best material here. If you have some music or ideas of your own, also post them here. Also let me know how you think that I can help you and what are your expectations for our job. You can check the other Army's thread to discover the different modalities of this project.

The principles of our Army are:

+ Improve your technique
+ Make music and solos
+ Have fun
+ Destroy the enemy (hahaha not realy just kidding... )

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Qenzoz
Aug 22 2012, 06:09 PM
GMC:er
Hey! biggrin.gif

Well I've been playing the guitar for nearly 15 months now, even tho I actually joined GMC in november 2010, I remember that I bought a guitar then I was like hell yeah lets get rocking, then I registered at GMC and nothing happened, then later in june 2011 I started playing biggrin.gif .

When it comes to my music taste I really like Paul Gilbert, Guthrie Govan, Richie Kotzen, Joe Satriani, Steve Vai, John Petrucci, Slash, Eddie Van Halen, Jimmy Page, Jimi Hendrix, Jason Becker. I could definietly create a huge list, band wise its something like Mr. Big, the Aristocrats, Lamb of God, AC/DC, Wolfmother, Muse, Alter Bridge, Them Crooked Vultures, Van Halen, System of a Down, Deep Purple, Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Pantera and the list goes on. Mainly I'd say when it comes to playing the guitar it would be hard rock, metal & fusion. And musical influences I don't really have any yet, I'm currently listening to the new album by Slash a lot (Apocalyptic Love), and I really like that one and I've started a little project where I have to learn all the songs, I almost have one down (You're a Lie) and when I'm able to play it I'll post it here smile.gif, since I don't really have any other material.

About my strengths and weaknesses, I can't think of any strengths, but I'd say everything about my playing is a weakness since there isn't anything I have "mastered", even tho you can't really "master" anything on the guitar, but I am also a very negative person that way I never give my self any compliments, but if I absolutely should think of one thing that might be better than the other things I can do, I'd say my bends/vibrato, but again compared to Steve Vai they're pure crap, but I shouldn't really compare my self to Steve Vai, but I just can't help it tongue.gif . But something like sweep picking is probably the thing I am worst at or maybe banjo rolling, hybrid picking and such, techniques I've never been working on, but currently I just really want to get the basics down.

As I've mentioned earlier I'll try and get a video up of me playing one of the songs from Slash's new album as soon as possible biggrin.gif, but I also guess I could record my self improvising over a backing track, even tho I am not sure if your ears could handle the torture, but if you'd like to see how "good" my improvisations skills are you're more than welcome tongue.gif, but I warn you! biggrin.gif

The way I think you can help me is telling me which things I should improve more on when lets say I upload a video of me playing a song, and you can say "you need to work more on bending, timing, etc" since you have way more experience than me and you can hear things that I can't, also you can choose a lesson for me here at GMC, since I can't seem to choose one, there is like 2800 to choose from, no idea to start, and so many sounds so good tongue.gif, and I always tend to go all shredding in it, by that I mean when I am trying to learn something I usually drop it because I want to be able to play like Gilbert or Govan, and I just sit and work on my alternate picking, even tho I should just work more on timing and bending, but thats also because I don't really have anything to do, other than now since I've started my little Slash project which seems fun so far, but still not even 1 song out of 15 down biggrin.gif, but if you could find some lessons here at GMC for me, and tell me where to go next, since when (if) I finally learn one lesson I have no idea where to go next, which area should I explore? And when I start to think I just keep thinking for days then I finally get to the lame idea of alternate picking 12 hours a day >.<, so if you could think for me when it comes to choosing lessons that would be really helpful! smile.gif

Other than that the principles of the army sounds awesome, exactly what I want out of playing guitar! smile.gif, cheers

- Tobias
P.S. sorry for the long post tongue.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Guitar
Suhr S4 Pro Series Bengal Burst

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Aug 24 2012, 01:11 AM
Instructor
Hi mate! How are you?
Thanks for this long introduction. It's very important to have all the information possible to help you with your playing. I think that both the Slash cover and the collab take will be a great first step to our job together. I can definitely help you with feedback and lesson suggestions but I have to see you playing first.

Looking forward your videos! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Qenzoz
Aug 27 2012, 04:47 PM
Hey! smile.gif, I am almost there and ready to start recording the Slash song, there is currently one part that I need to practice a little bit more (the double picking part), since I haven't been practicing as much as I should since lately I've been having some problem falling a sleep.

But I'll try and get there as fast as possible! smile.gif

--------------------
Guitar

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Aug 27 2012, 05:03 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Qenzoz @ Aug 27 2012, 12:47 PM) *
Hey! smile.gif, I am almost there and ready to start recording the Slash song, there is currently one part that I need to practice a little bit more (the double picking part), since I haven't been practicing as much as I should since lately I've been having some problem falling a sleep.

But I'll try and get there as fast as possible! smile.gif

Excellent! Thanks for the update! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Qenzoz
Sep 1 2012, 08:11 PM
Hey again! New update, so I've been messing around a lot to get ready for recording. First I tried to use my amp with a Shure SM57 microphone, but I couldn't get an okay sound, so I figured out that I could actually just use my Line 6 UX2 directly, and use a program like Pod Farm or Guitar Rig 5, so I got that far. Now I just need to figure out how to record the guitar with backing track and video at once, I am totally new to this, but it is definitely going forward, and I think I will have a video up tomorrow, then I'll try and get a video up every saturday/sunday in the future smile.gif, currently I've just been messing around and recording a little bit with the backing track without recording a video, just to get an idea of it, it is seriously so weird, playing and at the same time I know that what I do is getting saved, suddenly I make mistakes I have never made before, I hate the feeling of being under pressure tongue.gif, but practice makes perfect, I guess biggrin.gif

Other than that I was wondering how good should at least be before I should upload it and post it here?

Tobias

This post has been edited by Qenzoz: Sep 1 2012, 08:17 PM

--------------------
Guitar

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Sep 1 2012, 11:47 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Qenzoz @ Sep 1 2012, 04:11 PM) *
Hey again! New update, so I've been messing around a lot to get ready for recording. First I tried to use my amp with a Shure SM57 microphone, but I couldn't get an okay sound, so I figured out that I could actually just use my Line 6 UX2 directly, and use a program like Pod Farm or Guitar Rig 5, so I got that far. Now I just need to figure out how to record the guitar with backing track and video at once, I am totally new to this, but it is definitely going forward, and I think I will have a video up tomorrow, then I'll try and get a video up every saturday/sunday in the future smile.gif, currently I've just been messing around and recording a little bit with the backing track without recording a video, just to get an idea of it, it is seriously so weird, playing and at the same time I know that what I do is getting saved, suddenly I make mistakes I have never made before, I hate the feeling of being under pressure tongue.gif, but practice makes perfect, I guess biggrin.gif

Other than that I was wondering how good should at least be before I should upload it and post it here?

Tobias

Hi Tobias! all this sounds so exciting! All these experiences will make you a better guitar player, and a more complete musician. The "recording" syndrome is something that disappears with practice so don't worry, just keep on doing it! It's important to work on this and be able to record well under pressure because that's what you will have to do when you enter with your band into the studio, or if you play on radio and tv.

"Other than that I was wondering how good should at least be before I should upload it and post it here?"

You can upload takes all the time, no matter how good is it... the purpose of this thread is to help you with your progress so if you post take regularly I will be able to let you know if something is wrong on time. wink.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Qenzoz
Sep 2 2012, 10:49 PM
So! Here we go, I've finally gotten my first video ever up tongue.gif, still not good enough, but it is definitely a start and way better than where I began!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIgEhfBBW6M

I've noticed I really tend to rush the main riff, especially the first time I have to play it, and I also tend to get really frustrated when I have to play the solo and then the end is also really frustrating since I know its almost over, that's where I tend to make most mistakes, and besides the double picking part, which can be kind of tricky to get into right after playing the palm muting riff, and it is also tricky to get out of, also being under pressure is not helping at all, although with more practice it should definitely get there! smile.gif, I can already see some great improvements, I might not be nailing the song yet, but it is definitely going a lot more forward! And hopefully you'll see that too when my next take gets up! smile.gif

But it definitely took some courage of me to upload this video, I was a bit skeptical at first, since I hate when things aren't as good as I want them to be, and it is obvious that it isn't a good take, but it is better than the others.
What made me do it was just thinking if I uploaded this take maybe you'd notice some things and could give me some advice, and then maybe that would make the next take 50% better biggrin.gif , of course I can use excuses like 'I'm under pressure', and I'm new to recording, which of course makes it a bit harder its like playing live, I tend to make mistakes that I've never made before, and with practice in that area, that will also become easier, but the main thing is of course that I haven't gotten full control of this song yet, and recording my self play really helps me to see that. All I can say is that I should have done this ever since I started playing guitar, but better late than never! smile.gif

What I use is
Line 6 UX2
Guitar Rig 5 with Ben Higgins Marshall Lead Tone Preset by Todd Simpson ( https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=45845 )
Reaper
Logitech Webcam Pro 9000
ESP LTD EC-1000

But I'd appreciate any advice you have, from sound, to what my right hand is doing, what my left hand is doing, basically anything that will make my playing better! smile.gif

Cheers!

Tobias

--------------------
Guitar

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Sep 3 2012, 04:05 PM
Instructor
Hi mate! That's a great first video!! Well done!! smile.gif

Here I go with some comments:

Intro: The first melodies sound good, but it seems that you are not 100% secure with the notes, maybe it's because of the "recording" pressure. Then, when the power chords start, the timing issue becomes a bit more important. I think that you should isolate this riff and practice over a drum loop. The problem is mainly in the fast chord changes.

Verse: the first chords sound good. Slash recorded one guitar like yours and another one just playing the chords with tremolo. The melodic arrangement that appears in the second part of the verse also need a timing adjust. It's a difficult rhythm so you will need a lot of concentration this one... are you sure that he isn't using delay on this section?

Verse: this is the same than the intro riff, pay attention to timing. wink.gif

Bridge: Sounds great!

Solo: The solo sounds very good! You only have to pay attention to the pitch of your bends to get a perfect take.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Qenzoz
Sep 3 2012, 06:05 PM
Thanks for the comments! biggrin.gif , I'll definitely get on practicing that riff a lot, currently I'm just playing with the original track and then the backing track, just to see if I've over looked some minor details that might help me to nail the song, and I'm also practicing some of the parts that I am currently having some problems with in Guitar Pro by setting the BPM to like 60 instead of its current 135 to really try and isolate the riffs at a very slow tempo. Also I don't think he uses a delay on that double picking part, I could be wrong, but when I see videos on him playing it live it looks like it is all picking.

Also I was wondering if you have any advice on starting to work on ear training? Since I'd love to be able to just listen to songs and figure all the parts out instead of having the rely on tabs, currently my ears are really really terrible and from time to time I wonder if I am tone deaf tongue.gif . If that is a thing that is possible to work on, I'd really like that biggrin.gif

Other than that I was also wondering if you have any recommendations for any lessons here at GMC, that might have a similar rhythm to what I am currently struggling with in the Slash song, and maybe a lesson that has some nice bends so I really can get those bends in pitch smile.gif , always nice to have more than one thing to work on. And I am slowly working on the next Slash song 'Hard & Fast' biggrin.gif

Cheers!

Tobias

QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Sep 3 2012, 05:05 PM) *
Hi mate! That's a great first video!! Well done!! smile.gif

Here I go with some comments:

Intro: The first melodies sound good, but it seems that you are not 100% secure with the notes, maybe it's because of the "recording" pressure. Then, when the power chords start, the timing issue becomes a bit more important. I think that you should isolate this riff and practice over a drum loop. The problem is mainly in the fast chord changes.

Verse: the first chords sound good. Slash recorded one guitar like yours and another one just playing the chords with tremolo. The melodic arrangement that appears in the second part of the verse also need a timing adjust. It's a difficult rhythm so you will need a lot of concentration this one... are you sure that he isn't using delay on this section?

Verse: this is the same than the intro riff, pay attention to timing. wink.gif

Bridge: Sounds great!

Solo: The solo sounds very good! You only have to pay attention to the pitch of your bends to get a perfect take.

--------------------
Guitar

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Sep 4 2012, 01:53 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Qenzoz @ Sep 3 2012, 02:05 PM) *
Thanks for the comments! biggrin.gif , I'll definitely get on practicing that riff a lot, currently I'm just playing with the original track and then the backing track, just to see if I've over looked some minor details that might help me to nail the song, and I'm also practicing some of the parts that I am currently having some problems with in Guitar Pro by setting the BPM to like 60 instead of its current 135 to really try and isolate the riffs at a very slow tempo. Also I don't think he uses a delay on that double picking part, I could be wrong, but when I see videos on him playing it live it looks like it is all picking.

Also I was wondering if you have any advice on starting to work on ear training? Since I'd love to be able to just listen to songs and figure all the parts out instead of having the rely on tabs, currently my ears are really really terrible and from time to time I wonder if I am tone deaf tongue.gif . If that is a thing that is possible to work on, I'd really like that biggrin.gif

Other than that I was also wondering if you have any recommendations for any lessons here at GMC, that might have a similar rhythm to what I am currently struggling with in the Slash song, and maybe a lesson that has some nice bends so I really can get those bends in pitch smile.gif , always nice to have more than one thing to work on. And I am slowly working on the next Slash song 'Hard & Fast' biggrin.gif

Cheers!

Tobias

Hi Tobias! That way of working sounds good to me! smile.gif Isolating the most difficult parts is the key for mastering songs. The best way to train your ear is learning songs by ear, starting from simple ones, maybe something by The Ramones. Try to figure out which power chords they are playing without checking a tab. We can do that job here... we choose 5 songs per week and you write here the chords that you think they are playing and I check it. What do you think? Then we can start with melodies, arrangements and finally with solos.

Regarding some GMC stuff, I think that you should check and learn Lucio series called "Slash: The Complete Style". This is the first lesson, check the part 2 to hear the tune that you would learn.

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/Slash-...-I-Punk-Rhythm/

and here you can check the other Slash lessons by him:

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Lucio-Antolini/

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Qenzoz
Sep 4 2012, 02:30 PM
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Sep 4 2012, 02:53 PM) *
Hi Tobias! That way of working sounds good to me! smile.gif Isolating the most difficult parts is the key for mastering songs. The best way to train your ear is learning songs by ear, starting from simple ones, maybe something by The Ramones. Try to figure out which power chords they are playing without checking a tab. We can do that job here... we choose 5 songs per week and you write here the chords that you think they are playing and I check it. What do you think? Then we can start with melodies, arrangements and finally with solos.

Regarding some GMC stuff, I think that you should check and learn Lucio series called "Slash: The Complete Style". This is the first lesson, check the part 2 to hear the tune that you would learn.

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/Slash-...-I-Punk-Rhythm/

and here you can check the other Slash lessons by him:

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Lucio-Antolini/

I think that it is an amazing idea biggrin.gif, and can't wait to get started on ear training! I was wondering before we begin is there any advice / tips & tricks you can give on how to figure out which chords that are being used? If any of my theoretical knowledge can be used, that would be great, I have some basic knowledge when it comes to scales, modes, chord constructing, etc (I think I have a good basic theoretical knowledge) smile.gif , although it is probably just practice & practice, but I am definitely up for it! biggrin.gif

And I'll get started on the Slash series asap smile.gif

Tobias

--------------------
Guitar

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Sep 4 2012, 02:33 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Qenzoz @ Sep 4 2012, 10:30 AM) *
I think that it is an amazing idea biggrin.gif, and can't wait to get started on ear training! I was wondering before we begin is there any advice / tips & tricks you can give on how to figure out which chords that are being used? If any of my theoretical knowledge can be used, that would be great, I have some basic knowledge when it comes to scales, modes, chord constructing, etc (I think I have a good basic theoretical knowledge) smile.gif , although it is probably just practice & practice, but I am definitely up for it! biggrin.gif

And I'll get started on the Slash series asap smile.gif

Tobias

At first you should figure out the roots of each chord played, you can learn the songs as if you were a bass player, and then add the fifth to the chords. By now we won't think in major, minor or seventh chords, just power chords. Let's get started and see what happens. Please post here some possible songs and I say which is good to starting.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Qenzoz
Sep 4 2012, 05:21 PM
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Sep 4 2012, 03:33 PM) *
At first you should figure out the roots of each chord played, you can learn the songs as if you were a bass player, and then add the fifth to the chords. By now we won't think in major, minor or seventh chords, just power chords. Let's get started and see what happens. Please post here some possible songs and I say which is good to starting.

Okay, uhm. I'm not quite sure which songs to choose, but I'll just try and post some that I can think, since most of the music I listen to tends to be kind of technical biggrin.gif, but you're also more than welcome to choose some songs for me to figure out smile.gif

There are only 3 bands I can think of, and no idea if they're too difficult (Scorpions, AC/DC & Wolfmother) but they probably are, haha biggrin.gif

Scorpions - Raised on Rock ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkUBu3IoDyU )
Scorpions - Sting in the Tail ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uTbHOoEYuI )
Scorpions - Slave Me ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_VKtAqWffA )

AC/DC - Fire Your Guns ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmbih4xSl0A )
AC/DC - War Machine ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjlBMl6f3hU )
AC/DC - Let me Put my Love Into You ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhF6dpY5E3A )
AC/DC - Have a Drink on Me ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7v0V58V3Uw )

Wolfmother - Back Round ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnMIvuNNMf )
Wolfmother - Woman ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQPNredrDO0 )

Anyways, if they're too hard for a total beginner to analyze then you can maybe choose some songs, and maybe that will give me an idea of what 'level' I should go for smile.gif

Tobias

--------------------
Guitar

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Sep 5 2012, 02:29 PM
Instructor
Hi mate, this songs are not difficult but we will let them to our second step because all have riffs or chords that change fast... we should start with something more simple, like this...

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Qenzoz
Sep 5 2012, 04:28 PM
Awesome! smile.gif, I've currently tried working out the Blitzkrieg Bop by the Ramones

And this is what I've come up with & all I hope is that at least I got like 1 note right, haha biggrin.gif, I hope you get the idea, not really sure what the arrangement is, and how to exactly write songs chord progressions down, but I just gave it a try smile.gif.

Main Riff 2x
3x A A A A | D E
1x A | D | A A

Break

Build up on A

Main Riff 2x
3x A A A A | D E
1x A | D | A A

Second Riff
1x D D D D
1x A A A | D A
1x D D D D
1x E E E | D E

Main Riff 2x
3x A A A A | D E
1x A | D | A A

Second Riff
1x D D D D
1x A A A | D A
1x D D D D
1x E E E | D E

Main Riff 2x
3x A A A A | D E
1x A | D | A A

Break

Build up on A

--------------------
Guitar

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Sep 6 2012, 06:10 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Qenzoz @ Sep 5 2012, 12:28 PM) *
Awesome! smile.gif, I've currently tried working out the Blitzkrieg Bop by the Ramones

And this is what I've come up with & all I hope is that at least I got like 1 note right, haha biggrin.gif, I hope you get the idea, not really sure what the arrangement is, and how to exactly write songs chord progressions down, but I just gave it a try smile.gif.

Main Riff 2x
3x A A A A | D E
1x A | D | A A

Break

Build up on A

Main Riff 2x
3x A A A A | D E
1x A | D | A A

Second Riff
1x D D D D
1x A A A | D A
1x D D D D
1x E E E | D E

Main Riff 2x
3x A A A A | D E
1x A | D | A A

Second Riff
1x D D D D
1x A A A | D A
1x D D D D
1x E E E | D E

Main Riff 2x
3x A A A A | D E
1x A | D | A A

Break

Build up on A

That is perfect! All the chords are correct and the way of writing the progressions is very clear. wink.gif

Let's continue with other from the list!

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Qenzoz
Sep 6 2012, 10:13 PM
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Sep 6 2012, 07:10 PM) *
That is perfect! All the chords are correct and the way of writing the progressions is very clear. wink.gif

Let's continue with other from the list!

Woa! First song and I got it right, weird, but awesome! biggrin.gif

Here is what I've got for Green Day - When I Come Around

I only heard two riffs

So the first riff (main riff, more or less the riff that's being played through the entire song biggrin.gif )

G G | D D | C C

And the second riff

G G G G | C C C C | G G G G | D D D

Cheers! biggrin.gif

--------------------
Guitar

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Sep 7 2012, 12:09 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Qenzoz @ Sep 6 2012, 06:13 PM) *
Woa! First song and I got it right, weird, but awesome! biggrin.gif

Here is what I've got for Green Day - When I Come Around

I only heard two riffs

So the first riff (main riff, more or less the riff that's being played through the entire song biggrin.gif )

G G | D D | C C

And the second riff

G G G G | C C C C | G G G G | D D D

Cheers! biggrin.gif

Hi mate! It is great to see you working fast!!

There is one chord lacking in the first riff... check it out!

also, it would be cool if you can tab the solo melody.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Qenzoz
Sep 7 2012, 08:08 PM
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Sep 7 2012, 01:09 AM) *
Hi mate! It is great to see you working fast!!

There is one chord lacking in the first riff... check it out!

also, it would be cool if you can tab the solo melody.

Okey-dokey biggrin.gif, I've given it another try, and I think the first riff is G G | D D | B B instead of G G | D D | C C

And I've also given the melody a try, that is kind of frustrating, but I think I got some of the notes correctly (I hope so!)

e|-------------------------------------------
B|--3-3-3-3-5-5-5-5-3-3-3-5 5s7-7-5-3
G|-------------------------------------------
D|-------------------------------------------
A|-------------------------------------------
E|-------------------------------------------

e|------------------------------
B|--3-3-3-3-5-5-5-5-2-2-2-0
G|------------------------------
D|------------------------------
A|------------------------------
E|------------------------------

and then slide down and get back to the main riff smile.gif

Cheers! biggrin.gif

Tobias

--------------------
Guitar

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:05 PM