Harmonizer Pedal
fatb0t
Mar 6 2009, 08:26 PM
GMC:er
The other day I was doing some sweeps just noodling around... My friend was in Reaper processing my signal. He's a real gear head, so he was messing around with a bunch of VSTs I have installed on my machine. Finally he got to some sort of modulation VST I didn't even know I had. He added a 5th and an octave to all the notes I was playing. The sweeps sounded OUT OF THIS UNIVERSE AWESOME. I was astonished by how cool they sounded, I could practice them for days doing it that way.... ANYWAYS, the one downfall to this VST was that it had a bit of latency for processing the guitar signal.

LONG STORY SHORT, I would REALLY like to buy a harmonizer pedal of some sort for my pedalboard instead of this piece of software. Now I know they make vocal harmonizers and stuff, but I want one for the guitar. I looked at the Digitech Whammy and Ex-7 both don't appear to be what I'm looking for.

Anyone have any suggestions?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 02:48 PM