What Bands Did You See Live Lately?
Davidian
Aug 3 2011, 10:54 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
So, the meaning of this topic is clear: tell us what bands you saw live recently.
I'll start!

Yesterday I saw Aibourne, Kyuss Lives! and Triggerfinger live at the Lokerse Feesten in Belgium.

Airbourne: it's ACDC, but on steroids. 2 Gibson Explorers and a wall of Marshalls. Couldn't go wrong biggrin.gif And it didn't! The singer was a little bit drunk and then climbed upon the side of the stage. About 8-10 meters high! And then he played a solo. I wish I could do that tongue.gif

Kyuss Lives!: This was the second time in one month I saw them live. The first time with Nick Oliveri, but this time without him. I don't know why, but the replacement bassist was as good as Nick: Scott Reeder. (He had a bass with blue led lights as fretmarkers tongue.gif) Awesome show! Can't say much more, because those two words tell it all.

Triggerfinger: It's a Belgian band, playing some sort of blues rock. Their performances are always extraordinairy and this time was no exception biggrin.gif Some of you should definately check them out!

So, what bands did you see live recently?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Music is supposed to break down walls, smash through barriers; and free your mind!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Aug 3 2011, 04:28 PM
Instructor
The last international bands that I saw are Jane's Addiction, Avenged Sevenfold, Paramore & Avril Lavigne, in the last two ones, my band was the opening act so I must be there! biggrin.gif Jane's and Ax7 did awesome shows.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
superize
Aug 3 2011, 04:56 PM
Ultimate Tone Guru
The last band i saw live was janne schaffer and that was on our last gig at the music education

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Aug 3 2011, 05:13 PM
GMC:er
I have too many to write here! I've been at a festival every weekend for the last 5 weeks and have another 3 to go to in a row!
Foo Fighters at the Isle of Wight was a great show. Sunday at Sonisphere was just a great day. In a complete contrast WOMAD was great again this year, saw some great Dub stuff, some good African stuff and also Booker T (Green Onions)!!

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Aug 3 2011, 05:50 PM
Instructor
July 1./Belgrade - White Snake & Judas priest. Was a great show !

--------------------

+Quote Post
thefireball
Aug 3 2011, 08:12 PM
Learning Roadie
The last one I went to was several months ago. The bands were: The Afters, Sanctus Real, Leeland, John Mark McMillian, Carlos Whittaker, and Jeremy Camp. They were back to back, not necessarily in that order.

+Quote Post
Adrian Figallo
Aug 4 2011, 01:36 AM
Instructor
the last band i saw was green day, amazing show.

--------------------

Check my Instructor Profile Rockers!
Got a Blog too!, www.adriantracks.com

Follow me on facebook and youtube!
-Facebook
-Youtube

+Quote Post
Davidian
Aug 4 2011, 08:39 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
QUOTE (Sensible Jones @ Aug 3 2011, 06:13 PM) *
Foo Fighters at the Isle of Wight was a great show.

QUOTE (Adrian Figallo @ Aug 4 2011, 02:36 AM) *
the last band i saw was green day, amazing show.

I want to see those bands too one day! biggrin.gif
A friend of mine saw Foo Fighters in Portugal and said it was the best show he'd ever seen!

--------------------
Music is supposed to break down walls, smash through barriers; and free your mind!

+Quote Post
zoom
Aug 4 2011, 08:49 AM
Learning Roadie
Joe Bonamassa. Great show last song of the night his cover of ZZ tops "Just got paid" Frigen awesome! cool.gif

Butterfly Effect - Great Aussie band - Great night- Great support band "Helm" Which I heard for first time and loved. ohmy.gif

Coming up Cold Chisel - Old Aussie rock band. rolleyes.gif
Roger Waters performs the "Wall" wink.gif

If I was to say best ever live band I've seen! Drum roll - Muse

This post has been edited by zoom: Aug 4 2011, 08:53 AM

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:48 PM