Court X6
mattacuk
May 1 2007, 05:10 PM
Lets go fishing!
I was down one of my local Guitar shops and they had a Court X6 sat there. It is used, but nearly new and on sale for £195. I thought it looked alot like an Ibanez RG. Its been set up properly by the shop owener also.
Is this a good guitar? would it be suitable for shred/rock? or is it just a metal beast?

thanks!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Pavel
May 1 2007, 05:31 PM
Instructor
Never tried one of Corts but i looks pretty good. Definitely goes for shred!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
mattacuk
May 1 2007, 05:42 PM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (Pavel @ May 1 2007, 05:31 PM) *
Never tried one of Corts but i looks pretty good. Definitely goes for shred!

Sounds good, it has 24 jumbo frets (which i had to have). He also pointed out its been set up with a low action. Im finding sweeping tricky on my LesPaul at the top of the fretboard. The neck has only 22 frets, and its quite chuncky up top.

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
mattacuk
May 3 2007, 12:00 PM
Lets go fishing!
Hey dudes,
Looks like I am getting the better model, the Cort X-11 for FREE blink.gif My mate in the states works for Cort and so is getting me one shipped across! biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Pavel
May 3 2007, 12:03 PM
Instructor
Can you also have one shipped to me?? biggrin.gif

Post us some pictures of it when you get it! smile.gif

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
mattacuk
May 3 2007, 06:46 PM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (Pavel @ May 3 2007, 12:03 PM) *
Can you also have one shipped to me?? biggrin.gif

Post us some pictures of it when you get it! smile.gif

hehe, i would if i could biggrin.gif I will be sure to post pics as soon as it arrives. Should look just like this though, I have the choice of red or black!

http://www.guitarcenter.pl/catalog/images/x11bcs.jpg

Looks like i will be able to do those upper fret sweeps after all! biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 03:14 PM