> HEY MAN, I really need your help...

...the thing is, I need you to start progressing faster then ever, but to achieve that I need your help:

* Don't know where to start? Just pm me and we will sort it out directly, I am online every day.

* Join My Army. Sounds aggressive? It is! We can study anything from the most fearsome picking techniques to bombastic songwriting. A medal of honor awaits the brave. Seriously, this is an opportunity for you to get a personalised learning experience...what are you waiting for?!

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Finally I want to tell you a secret. Nah I changed my mind - pm me instead ;)

11 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
Creativity Workout
SlowFingaX
Feb 27 2014, 09:45 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (mad @ Feb 27 2014, 01:13 PM) *
These are mindblowing takes gregc and SlowFingaX!
Gabe, today I'll try to continue the recording I already sent you!

Thanks Mad! I'm also waiting for your version. smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My Gear:

Jackson DX10D Dinky
Boss GT-10
Boss Micro BR BR-80
Korg Pandora PX4
Guitar Rig 5
Ezmix 2 + many metal packs
Reaper
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Feb 28 2014, 01:52 AM
Instructor
hehehe we are all waiting for Mad's masterpiece. biggrin.gif

Any other would like to join?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Ricky9
Feb 28 2014, 04:07 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
I wasn't aware of this topic, photography is one of my main passions.(http://www.flickr.com/photos/ricardo_mangual/) I never thought to make music out of a photo. This is great idea, I definitely want in on this. Let me see what i can come up with.

+Quote Post
Ricky9
Feb 28 2014, 04:38 AM
Here is my take!!!! This picture says so much, But her face screams "Uncertainty", she is trying to figure out what gonna be for her and the kids.

https://soundcloud.com/rickynine/uncertainty-mp3

This post has been edited by Ricky9: Feb 28 2014, 04:39 AM

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Feb 28 2014, 02:21 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ricky9 @ Feb 28 2014, 12:07 AM) *
I wasn't aware of this topic, photography is one of my main passions.(http://www.flickr.com/photos/ricardo_mangual/) I never thought to make music out of a photo. This is great idea, I definitely want in on this. Let me see what i can come up with.

Awesome! What do you think if I choose the next photo from yours? smile.gif

QUOTE (Ricky9 @ Feb 28 2014, 12:38 AM) *
Here is my take!!!! This picture says so much, But her face screams "Uncertainty", she is trying to figure out what gonna be for her and the kids.

https://soundcloud.com/rickynine/uncertainty-mp3

Hey mate, I'm so glad to be able to awake your artist side in music. I'm sure that you connect with reality in this way when you take photos but not sure if you have ever created music in this way. You composition is deep, I listened to it watching the picture and it told me a story around the picture, I also could feel woman's mind. Congrats!

How was the composition process? how much did it take?

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Ricky9
Mar 1 2014, 02:46 AM
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Feb 28 2014, 08:21 AM) *
Awesome! What do you think if I choose the next photo from yours? smile.gif

Hey mate, I'm so glad to be able to awake your artist side in music. I'm sure that you connect with reality in this way when you take photos but not sure if you have ever created music in this way. You composition is deep, I listened to it watching the picture and it told me a story around the picture, I also could feel woman's mind. Congrats!

How was the composition process? how much did it take?

Sorry for the late reply been out all day just got back home.It will be an honor if you want to use one of my pics.
Also I had this song idea for awhile now, just never really had any inspiration to finish it. That pic send a strong message to me that help set the mood for the song. I tried to keep the progression on a minor chord and the I just went from there. Thanks for such an inspirational way to use my two greatest passions( photos and music).

+Quote Post
Amitai Kedmi
Mar 1 2014, 03:45 AM
Learning Rock Star
Great composition Ricky!
There's an certain atmosphere throughout the composition that I really like.
Great job smile.gif

+Quote Post
SlowFingaX
Mar 1 2014, 01:31 PM
Nice feelings on your version Ricky, good job!

I checked some of your photos and I liked many of those. Cute and awesome puppy! rolleyes.gif

--------------------
My Gear:

Jackson DX10D Dinky
Boss GT-10
Boss Micro BR BR-80
Korg Pandora PX4
Guitar Rig 5
Reaper

+Quote Post
Ricky9
Mar 1 2014, 05:36 PM
QUOTE (Amitai Kedmi @ Feb 28 2014, 09:45 PM) *
Great composition Ricky!
There's an certain atmosphere throughout the composition that I really like.
Great job smile.gif

Thank you for your kind words. Glad you guys like it!!!

QUOTE (SlowFingaX @ Mar 1 2014, 07:31 AM) *
Nice feelings on your version Ricky, good job!

I checked some of your photos and I liked many of those. Cute and awesome puppy! rolleyes.gif

Thanks Slowfingax you're take in awesome too also thinks for taking the time to check out the pics, there are thousands of them from all over the world. And that puppy is not cute anymore he is like almost a 100 pounds now ohmy.gif LOL.

On this link you guys can see the pics by places i been too, its a lot easier to browse the photos.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ricardo_mangual/sets

+Quote Post
gregc1
Mar 1 2014, 06:43 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Really nice take Ricky, that classical guitar sounded so nice and sad. Kind of reminded me of Desperado.

Good stuff man. cool.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ricky9
Mar 1 2014, 07:14 PM
QUOTE (gregc1 @ Mar 1 2014, 12:43 PM) *
Really nice take Ricky, that classical guitar sounded so nice and sad. Kind of reminded me of Desperado.

Good stuff man. cool.gif

Thanks Greg ,your take is so great also. Am so surprise that you guys like my take. I honestly thought that it sucked sad.gif. But hey I guess not smile.gif.

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 3 2014, 06:37 AM
Instructor
Hey guys! I'm so happy of seeing you interact here, and discussing about the experience and the compositions that you are getting from this experiment. smile.gif

Who else is working on something?

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 7 2014, 05:53 AM
Instructor
Ok guys, are you ready for a new pic? Is there any other GMCer working on the current one?

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Renan
Mar 8 2014, 04:55 PM
Learning Rock Star
Ready for the new pic !

+Quote Post
Amitai Kedmi
Mar 8 2014, 06:12 PM
Learning Rock Star
Yep, me too! smile.gif

+Quote Post
SlowFingaX
Mar 8 2014, 08:32 PM
Same here! cool.gif

--------------------
My Gear:

Jackson DX10D Dinky
Boss GT-10
Boss Micro BR BR-80
Korg Pandora PX4
Guitar Rig 5
Reaper

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 8 2014, 09:51 PM
Instructor
Excellent! I'm writing Ricky to ask him for one of his photos. The new one will be uploaded here as soon as he sends it to me. smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 9 2014, 07:36 PM
Instructor
Ok guys! Here we go with the 3rd picture for this workout. I decided to choose a pic from our friend Ricky9 to make this experience even more connected with us. He has lots of beautiful photos so it was difficult to choose one, but I feel something special on this one.

Here you can find the info about this workout. Remember that everybody is invited to join!

"In this new series of forum threads we will dedicate some time to activate our spiritual side. So let's forget about reason for a while, and search deep within for creativity.

This might sound weird to you, but I guarantee once you have got a hang of it, that it will open up new possibilities.

The first experiment consists in visualizing an image that I will share. Using your deeper perception - you should musicalize it with a note, a chord, a noise, a melody, an unfinished idea, a song or whatever you can create. The creation (music) must be original, recorded by yourself and shared here.

Each of us has a different perception of reality and it will be interesting to see different GMC:ers create different musical ideas for the same image. We will then analyze the results."

Attached Image

who is in?

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
SlowFingaX
Mar 10 2014, 10:39 AM
I'm in of course wink.gif

Really nice photo, good choice Gab. I'm going to look it more later with guitar on my hand and start to create something at the same time. cool.gif

--------------------
My Gear:

Jackson DX10D Dinky
Boss GT-10
Boss Micro BR BR-80
Korg Pandora PX4
Guitar Rig 5
Reaper

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 10 2014, 10:51 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (SlowFingaX @ Mar 10 2014, 06:39 AM) *
I'm in of course wink.gif

Really nice photo, good choice Gab. I'm going to look it more later with guitar on my hand and start to create something at the same time. cool.gif

Cool! One good exercise would be to write down some words that comes to your mind when you see the photo. The words will help you to give a direction to the music. It would be a different approach so you can try it if you want to keep on experimenting.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post

11 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 03:26 PM