> Rules

Here is where the magic happens: the REC board turns bedroom guitarists into real pros. Remember - it doesn't matter if you fail or pass, as long as you keep posting REC takes you will progress.

The entries will be graded by a number of instructors. After grading, members will be accredited with the appropriate points if they pass, and adjustments will be made to their REC level.
Passing grade is 6 or higher.

* Submit your REC take!
* More info
* Score board
* Recording tutorial

Vintage Rock, Lesson By Darius Wave
Grade
1-10
1 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
2 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
3 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
4 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
5 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
6 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
7 [ 1 ] ** [33.33%]
8 [ 2 ] ** [66.67%]
9 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
10 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Total Votes: 3

yoncopin
May 4 2019, 11:54 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Original lesson: Vintage Rock by Darius Wave

I've been really into your vintage and rock essentials Darius! After feedback from the last lesson, I tried to focus a lot more on dynamics in this one. In the end, I used the same plugins and settings as you did, I struggled to find a tone that cleaned up with lighter playing, especially in the intro and the heavier chord parts. I hope you like it, thanks for everyone's feedback!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Fran
May 10 2019, 07:36 AM
Learning Rock Star - Wiki Coordinator
Pass: 7.7

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez RG2570MZ, Epiphone SG G-400
Amp:
Vox AC4TVH head + V112TV cab
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:
Line-6 POD X3 + FBV-Express, Pandora PX5D

GMC wants YOU to take part in our Guitar-Wikipedia!
Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!
Share your playing and get Pro-advice from our Instructors: Join REC
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- yoncopin   Vintage Rock   May 4 2019, 11:54 PM
- - Kristofer Dahl   Cool Brian! There are some notes here and the...   May 6 2019, 09:41 AM
- - Todd Simpson   Nicely Done!!! This has some very tric...   May 7 2019, 06:45 AM
- - Darius Wave   Hey there! Really nice work! I was like ...   May 7 2019, 06:45 PM
- - Fran   Pass: 7.7   May 10 2019, 07:36 AM
nnn
nnn

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:32 PM