Hey It's Me, Introducing myself
Leviathan
Mar 29 2007, 03:52 AM
GMC:er
Hey guys my names Gene and I live in Delaware (normal introduction huh). For the past 2 years i've been messin around with the guitar nothing really serious a couple scales here and there and learned parts of various songs from System of A Down, Trivium, Red Hot Chili Peppers.. etc. I just decided a little while back that I wanted to get real serious and be as good as I possibly can at guitar. So I surfed around the web and found crappy places that were either inaccurate or I just didn't understand. Then I found this place a couple months ago liked the lick of the day and decided to get an account. My friend is trying to start up a band (he's way better than me and his friend whose been playin for 7 years is real good to but i believe i can get there if i stay motivated) and he wants me to join up. I don't want to go on stage and mess up and feel embarassed so i'm gonna learn as much as i can from this site. IF you've got any questions feel free to ask and i'll answer them..

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Pavel
Mar 29 2007, 09:21 AM
Instructor
Welcome man!

I think you are at the right place because this place is growing every day and more and more lessons are comming! If you want to learn fast you have to be motivated AND practice hard. So i wish you best of luck in your playing. Let us know how do you like the lessons!

Welcome again!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
Leviathan
Mar 29 2007, 01:06 PM
QUOTE (Pavel @ Mar 29 2007, 04:21 AM) *
Welcome man!

I think you are at the right place because this place is growing every day and more and more lessons are comming! If you want to learn fast you have to be motivated AND practice hard. So i wish you best of luck in your playing. Let us know how do you like the lessons!

Welcome again!

oh I love the lessons already.. they're giving me a challenge (and i like that) i'm starting off with the basics to get everything right and my technique down then i'm gonna head up the line.

+Quote Post
Speedeh
Mar 30 2007, 11:05 PM
QUOTE (Leviathan @ Mar 29 2007, 03:52 AM) *
Hey guys my names Gene and I live in Delaware (normal introduction huh). For the past 2 years i've been messin around with the guitar nothing really serious a couple scales here and there and learned parts of various songs from System of A Down, Trivium, Red Hot Chili Peppers.. etc. I just decided a little while back that I wanted to get real serious and be as good as I possibly can at guitar. So I surfed around the web and found crappy places that were either inaccurate or I just didn't understand. Then I found this place a couple months ago liked the lick of the day and decided to get an account. My friend is trying to start up a band (he's way better than me and his friend whose been playin for 7 years is real good to but i believe i can get there if i stay motivated) and he wants me to join up. I don't want to go on stage and mess up and feel embarassed so i'm gonna learn as much as i can from this site. IF you've got any questions feel free to ask and i'll answer them..

Hey, Gene! I'm also from Delaware though currently displaced due to school. It's a small state so I wonder if I'll ever see your band perform biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Leviathan
Mar 31 2007, 06:19 AM
QUOTE (Speedeh @ Mar 30 2007, 06:05 PM) *
Hey, Gene! I'm also from Delaware though currently displaced due to school. It's a small state so I wonder if I'll ever see your band perform biggrin.gif

The band is still being made but we're going to practice and make songs all summer long and the release our stuff on myspace hopefully. But yeah what school do you go to..

+Quote Post
XxLeviathanxX
Apr 5 2007, 03:42 AM
Heres a question... is that friend in your band sexy?... i heard he was. j/k... were gonna KILL Tractable Apathy

This post has been edited by XxLeviathanxX: Apr 5 2007, 03:43 AM

--------------------
RIP Dimebag-Heroes never die.

Xbox Live- ThePsYkoNXTdoor

13 on the field... 4-20 off the field.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:02 AM