2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Do You Record Youtube Videos?
Monica Gheorghev...
Jun 3 2014, 06:36 AM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jun 2 2014, 05:58 AM) *
I think Monica G would be a great online nickname - it has a certain musician vibe to it biggrin.gif although it takes my mind towards a DJ more than anything else.

But I definitely think it could be an option smile.gif

Hahaha..... if I will fail as guitarist I still have a chance to become a DJ biggrin.gif The name is suitable for both tongue.gif

QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Jun 3 2014, 02:13 AM) *
I agree with Cosmin... Monica G could be a great online nickname.

Gab and Cosmin.......I will think at Monica G wink.gif Thanks guys smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mith
Jun 3 2014, 07:12 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
Hey I DJ at a few clubs, its a sweet deal. takes little to no talent, no rehersal studios, no band members and the rider is all your own to drink. The only thing that sucks is having to work next to DJs that don't have any real musical skill (I know very broad generalisation)

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
I don't suffer from insanity, I love every minute of it

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 3 2014, 09:05 AM
Instructor
Are there DJ's that have music skills? biggrin.gif Sorry man, it was at the bat, I had to hit it tongue.gif

I know that there are hip hop DJs that do a lot of great work on the turntables, but those are a dying breed as well...

+Quote Post
Mith
Jun 3 2014, 09:49 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
Yeah it was something I fell into. Was a regular at a club and one of the DJs failed to show up and the club hit me up so I pulled my CDs out of the car, messed around for like a hr before they opened and was DJing that night. Did a good job so they asked me to come back. Figured I was going to be at that club anyway might as well play the music I want to listen too, get my drinks paid for and actually have a night out where I leave with more money.

--------------------
I don't suffer from insanity, I love every minute of it

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jun 3 2014, 04:50 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Mith @ Jun 3 2014, 05:49 AM) *
Yeah it was something I fell into. Was a regular at a club and one of the DJs failed to show up and the club hit me up so I pulled my CDs out of the car, messed around for like a hr before they opened and was DJing that night. Did a good job so they asked me to come back. Figured I was going to be at that club anyway might as well play the music I want to listen too, get my drinks paid for and actually have a night out where I leave with more money.

hehehe it sounds like a good plan. laugh.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 4 2014, 08:35 AM
Instructor
A good plan indeed biggrin.gif

Well, I also have a friend who loves to be a DJ and he struggled years and years to make a living out of it. He finally did it and he is performing at big events now. I guess this is a form of art as well, even tho I don't particularly fancy it tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jun 4 2014, 03:38 PM
Instructor
Tomorrow we will be playing on a clothes brand party, and before Cirse's show, there will be 2 djs. One of them will play grunge music. smile.gif

check the flyer:

Attached Image

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 5 2014, 08:36 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Jun 4 2014, 02:38 PM) *
Tomorrow we will be playing on a clothes brand party, and before Cirse's show, there will be 2 djs. One of them will play grunge music. smile.gif

check the flyer:

Attached Image

A grunge DJ - here's something you don't see everyday biggrin.gif Is the clothing brand supporting Cirse? It would be amazing to have your own designer!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jun 5 2014, 03:33 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jun 5 2014, 04:36 AM) *
A grunge DJ - here's something you don't see everyday biggrin.gif Is the clothing brand supporting Cirse? It would be amazing to have your own designer!

yes, they are. We receive clothes and shoes from them monthly and we give them promotion. It's a good deal. smile.gif

Check their catalog if you are curious, their designs are very rocker: http://www.honky-tonk.com.ar/

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 6 2014, 09:28 AM
Instructor
Hah! So you have a clothing brand as a sponsor! Great going mate! Thanks for sharing - let's see what's what here ...

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 07:24 AM