Energizer (soluble In Water) Tablets, People read (especially Polish)
Niko Fran
Aug 5 2008, 09:13 PM
GMC:er
My friends family just returned from Poland :o , and with them they had something called RED PLUM and TIGER, and it is some tablets that when put in water, they turn the water into energizer drink :D ... We're wondering if someone in Poland :o (or other countries where they sell this product) could ship some to him/me, as it is not avibeble in Denmark :angry: . So polish :o people, please answer :) People from other countries are welcome to of course! Here are spme pictures of the product: :rolleyes:

Sorry for a bit weird message, my friend have had to many pills, but please respond biggrin.gif!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Attached image(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 12)
Storm Linnebjerg
Aug 5 2008, 09:23 PM
Learning Rock Star
Never heard of this before, sorry. By the way, I'm from Denmark too, so I'm no great help here, I geuss.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
wrk
Aug 5 2008, 09:32 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
I don't know these products, but to have "endless" energy is way too often expected in work life those days.

Stay a away from those things and let your body decide if you have energy or not ...

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Aug 5 2008, 09:35 PM
Learning Rock Star
Hehe. I could sometimes use some extra energy though. I often feel that my body is just too tired to play the guitar etc.

This post has been edited by Caelumamittendum: Aug 5 2008, 09:40 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Niko Fran
Aug 5 2008, 09:39 PM
QUOTE (wrk @ Aug 5 2008, 10:32 PM) *
I don't know these products, but to have "endless" energy is way too often expected in work life those days.

Stay a away from those things and let your body decide if you have energy or not ...

But we pay? Its not for the energy, they taste goooood biggrin.gif
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Aug 5 2008, 10:35 PM) *
Hehe. I could sometimes use some extra energy though. I often feel that my body is just to tired to play the guitar etc.

Caelumamittendum is right smile.gif

+Quote Post
wrk
Aug 5 2008, 09:51 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Aug 5 2008, 10:35 PM) *
Hehe. I could sometimes use some extra energy though. I often feel that my body is just too tired to play the guitar etc.

smile.gif ... i know what you mean, but that i call lack of motivation not lack of energy... don't mix that smile.gif

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Aug 5 2008, 10:00 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (wrk @ Aug 5 2008, 10:51 PM) *
smile.gif ... i know what you mean, but that i call lack of motivation not lack of energy... don't mix that smile.gif

Well, even if I'm not motivated I still have the energy to play and energy to do other stuff. But I often just feel like lying on the couch, without being bothered to do anything that demands anything else than watch TV.

Sometimes I might be motivated to play guitar, but I'm so tired that my every move is in slow motion biggrin.gif And then it ends up with me not bothering to play...

I geuss you could also call it lack of dedication. There are many words for this.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Aug 6 2008, 12:01 AM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Never heard of them , need to check them out...But I'm a little afraid of those energy drinks, they tend to contain pretty dangerous chemicals for health smile.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Niko Fran
Aug 6 2008, 12:19 AM
QUOTE (Bogdan Radovic @ Aug 6 2008, 01:01 AM) *
Never heard of them , need to check them out...But I'm a little afraid of those energy drinks, they tend to contain pretty dangerous chemicals for health smile.gif

An advice to you Bogdan, instead of putting them in water, put a half in your mouth and take a zip of water, that cracks you up... And give you a headache, but it was fun trying smile.gif

And be sure to tell me if you find some biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
swingline
Aug 6 2008, 12:29 AM
QUOTE (Niko Fran @ Aug 5 2008, 04:19 PM) *
An advice to you Bogdan, instead of putting them in water, put a half in your mouth and take a zip of water, that cracks you up... And give you a headache, but it was fun trying smile.gif

And be sure to tell me if you find some biggrin.gif

Sounds like fun until the headache hits. biggrin.gif

--------------------
--------------------

The Gear:
Jackson Dinky 2M Snow White
Line 6 Spider III 75 watt
Line 6 FBV Express Foot Controller

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Aug 6 2008, 12:59 PM
Instructor
I wouldn't drink that, it's basically strong mix of chemicals that makes the body and brain work harder, and when the effects are off, if not rested properly they can possibly induce some unwanted effects. I don't like that. Plain ol' coffee is enough for me biggrin.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Xicoria
Aug 6 2008, 02:06 PM
I started to use energizers for some time ago and I dont know what damages it can cause to health , but they are pretty effective.

I drink 2-3 cans / week, and after I started to use it, my days are more productive. Not right after drinking, but for example, 2 days after I am more up to do things. more motivated...

So I guess this is some kind of drug... I was drinking too much coffee and I stop that completely.

I will try to find some material to read about health effects...

--------------------

+Quote Post
Xicoria
Aug 6 2008, 03:15 PM
Here you are a wiki about Red Bull that talk about energizers in general.

RedBull Wiki

Here is a quote of the last part of the Health concerns subtopic:

The sale of Red Bull is prohibited in some countries, usually due to its taurine content or its alleged high level of caffeine. However, many countries which formerly banned Red Bull (and similar energy drinks) have revised their legislation to allow drinks containing taurine or higher amounts of caffeine, including Switzerland (1994), Finland (2005) and France (2008). As of 2008, Red Bull remains prohibited as a soft drink in Norway, Uruguay, Denmark and Iceland.[citation needed]

In 2001, the drink was investigated by the Swedish National Food Administration after being linked to the deaths of three consumers [10]. It has been subject to a number of other health concerns regarding glucuronolactone, a precursor of taurine. Glucuronolactone is a naturally occurring chemical compound produced by the metabolism of glucose in the human liver. It has received some notoriety due to urban legends that it was a Vietnam War-era drug manufactured by the American government.[citation needed] The rumor goes on to say that it was banned due to several brain tumor-related deaths.[citation needed] The rumor has since been proven false, as neither the cited British Medical Journal article nor the "banning of its consumption" ever occurred. Due to the link with taurine, only energy drinks without taurine are sold in France, but infant formula sold there (and worldwide) is commonly supplemented with taurine.[citation needed]. Furthermore, no warnings appear on the Food and Drug Administration website regarding its potential to cause brain tumors or other maladies[11]

Since May 20th 2008 an alternative form of Red Bull containing arginine to replace taurine has been available in France.[12] Only days later, France removed the ban and Red Bull is now available in its original formula, including taurine [13].

A common concern regarding the beverage is its supposedly high caffeine level. Proponents of the beverage counter critics by stating that a serving has roughly the same amount of caffeine as that found in a cup of coffee. [14]

Studies have proven that there is a positive link between drinking Red Bull and reducing levels of cortisol, but it may also lead to a high blood-pressure problem if drunk to excess.[citation needed]

Results of a small study suggested to avoid the drink in case of suffering high blood pressure or heart disease [15]

Swedish National Food Administration warned that Red Bull should not be consumed combined with alcohol or after strenuous exercise [16]

Red Bull spokesperson recommended the consumption of no more than one to two cans [17]. There are examples of people suffering heart disturbances after drinking eight cans of Red Bull [18][19].

American pop singer and actor Jesse McCartney had a health scare from consuming too much Red Bull which drastically lowered his iron count to single digits. He was put on supplements and ordered to stop drinking Red Bull by his doctor.

Not that bad, uh?!

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 12:28 PM