Guitar, what brand do you like?!
J.E.
Apr 26 2007, 10:57 PM
GMC:er
Hi im posting this for fun i wanna hear what kind of guitar you people like personally im a big fender fan although im using epiphone SG atm:P id like to get many posts and id love you to send me ideas for new guitars!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Can you imagine?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 2)
Pavel
Apr 26 2007, 11:07 PM
Instructor
There is just the same topic called "What's your favorite guitar type" (correct me if i am wrong about the name) but anyway - Ibanez and planning to get a Dean RC-7.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
J.E.
Apr 26 2007, 11:17 PM
GMC:er
hehe didnt notice that stupid me:P

This post has been edited by Jarl Emil: Apr 26 2007, 11:18 PM

--------------------
Can you imagine?

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 04:29 PM