Boss Gt-100 Demo
Gabriel Leopardi
May 3 2013, 02:57 PM
Instructor
Hi guys! I was checking amp demos at Youtube and I finally got to this modeller demo and I really enjoyed it. I have the feeling that Boss GT series can provide really warm tones.

Have you tried this one? Which one you preffer.. Pod or Boss GT?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Minks
May 3 2013, 04:35 PM
GMC:er
that worked! now i want it..

thanks for sharing

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
May 3 2013, 08:30 PM
GMC:er
I've tried every modeller from Boss I can get my hands on and reviewed one here on GMC. They are really solid units by and large but IMHO they work best along with an amp. The seem like a one piece pedal board more than a "Modeller" to my ears. The quality of the stomp box effects in them is equal if not better than the BOSS stomps themselves. But the "Modelling" sections always seem a bit weak on their own IMHO, but that goes away when you plug them in to an amp it seems.

By themselves, for direct recording, I didn't favor the Boss units. I actually liked the VOX lab multi pedal better for direct recording. But again, it's BOSS so Stomp Box stuff is their main bag and if you want a pre wired, single power plug form factor, the GT series is great.

Todd

QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ May 3 2013, 09:57 AM) *
Hi guys! I was checking amp demos at Youtube and I finally got to this modeller demo and I really enjoyed it. I have the feeling that Boss GT series can provide really warm tones.

Have you tried this one? Which one you preffer.. Pod or Boss GT?

+Quote Post
dcz702
May 3 2013, 11:39 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
That thing sounds nice. I'm curious can you use that or a gt10 to plug into your interface and record all the sound and patches you program right into your daw?

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
May 3 2013, 11:40 PM
Learning Tone Master
great effects , but I brought this home for 3 weeks and could never get the high gain stuff to not sound fizzy, took it back cause I like my high gain stuff

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
May 3 2013, 11:49 PM
Instructor
GT series are a killer units smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 02:27 PM