Muse, Anyone a fan of this band?
Jmguitar64
Jul 10 2009, 02:26 AM
GMC:er
I was wondering if anyone heres a fan of the band Muse?
they have some really awsome concert, check them out on youtube sometime.
A Muse style lesson would be cool too.. just throwing that out there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpZL8c1HIOY

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Start new topic
Replies (1 - 19)
Gabriel Leopardi
Jul 10 2009, 04:35 AM
Instructor
yes! They are an amazing band! They have great songs, vocals, guitar work, live performance and production! Their DVD live at wembley is fantastic!

I did a lesson based on them! MUSE STYLE

smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Santiago Diaz Ga...
Jul 10 2009, 05:41 AM
I really like the atmospheres that they create on their shows!. They are amazing!

+Quote Post
Jmguitar64
Jul 10 2009, 07:47 AM
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Jul 9 2009, 08:35 PM) *
yes! They are an amazing band! They have great songs, vocals, guitar work, live performance and production! Their DVD live at wembley is fantastic!

smile.gif

haha, already ahead of me.
your lesson sounds alot like their song hysteria, which ive spent 2hours learning and its 2:50pm so I should probly stop..

+Quote Post
fkalich
Jul 10 2009, 08:13 AM
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Jul 9 2009, 10:35 PM) *

smile.gif

His Muse lesson is a great compostion, what Muse would sound like if they were as good as Gabriel.

+Quote Post
sted
Jul 10 2009, 08:38 AM
Learning Rock Star
Top band mate, the guitarist (Name escapes me) is a real innovator!

+Quote Post
Canis
Jul 10 2009, 11:07 AM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (sted @ Jul 10 2009, 09:38 AM) *
Top band mate, the guitarist (Name escapes me) is a real innovator!

Matthew Bellamy =)

I'm a big fan of Muse. They're simply awesome.. And Matt makes anything sound good!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Jul 10 2009, 12:23 PM
They're one of the best Bands I've ever seen live!!!! They really put on a great show!!

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jul 10 2009, 02:56 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (fkalich @ Jul 10 2009, 05:13 AM) *
His Muse lesson is a great compostion, what Muse would sound like if they were as good as Gabriel.

laugh.gif laugh.gif Thank you fkalich! They already sound really good! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
coffeeman
Jul 10 2009, 03:26 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Im a big fan of Muse, they are an awesome band.

I made this review last year.

--------------------
The only thing yo can do, is what you love!

Visit my youtube

+Quote Post
Matt23
Jul 10 2009, 04:36 PM
Accomplished Tone Master
It's strange you should post this today, cos today is the first day I've properly listened to them. From what I've heard so far they're a great band. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Alexiaden93
Jul 11 2009, 06:36 AM
Learning Rock Star
Not my favourite band, as nobody beats Iron Maiden, but definitely enjoyable listening ! smile.gif I particularly enjoy songs like Bliss ! smile.gif

--------------------
My YouTube Channel
Lost in all the 2000+ GMC lessons? Check my Lesson Plan

Guitars
Fender American Standard Stratocaster - Olympic White body, Maple fretboard, White Pearl pickguard, 21 frets, SSS
Yamaha Pacifica

Amplifier
Marshall 15CDR, 45 watts

Recording equipment/software
Line 6 POD Studio GX
Logitech QuickCam Pro 9000
Reaper v3.04
Sony Vegas Pro 8.0

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Jul 11 2009, 10:38 AM
Instructor
I'm not a big fan, but I think they are great band, with a very interesting and unique style. Definitely quality music, listen-able smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Arrival
Jul 29 2009, 10:19 PM
Definitely my current favorite band. Their older stuff is kind of teenage angst-ish, but I think their new stuff is just brilliant. True rock stars.

Here is "Take a Bow" live. The song's composition is pretty incredible. It goes through at least ten key changes. However impossible it is to say, I think it is one of the greatest songs ever written.

This post has been edited by Arrival: Jul 29 2009, 10:28 PM

+Quote Post
berko
Jul 29 2009, 10:24 PM
One of my favorite bands. They have awesome guitar work (Bellamy with his kaossillator-equipped guitar), great distortion bass intros, catchy grooves on that transparent drumkit and they give incredible shows. Matthew's voice and piano work is a real luxury on top of all these... biggrin.gif

--------------------
High speed, low drag

Check out my YouTube channel
HERE!

Here you can find my
MYSPACE

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Jul 30 2009, 09:37 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Not my favorite band but they do sound great ! I watched one of their concerts on TV the other night! They are really unique and make the great atmosphere live! smile.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Jenbu
Aug 3 2009, 09:36 PM
QUOTE (Bogdan Radovic @ Jul 30 2009, 10:37 PM) *
Not my favorite band but they do sound great ! I watched one of their concerts on TV the other night! They are really unique and make the great atmosphere live! smile.gif

muse is great biggrin.gif especially "map of the problematique" I can't wait for their new album this year smile.gif I was going to their concert in norway this autumn but I was a hour too late to buy the ticket dry.gif so no muse for me sad.gif

any1 heard "Uprising" ? this make me more angry for being too late for the ticket sad.gif

This post has been edited by Jenbu: Aug 4 2009, 10:34 PM

+Quote Post
Jmguitar64
Aug 5 2009, 02:04 AM
QUOTE (berko @ Jul 29 2009, 02:24 PM) *
One of my favorite bands. They have awesome guitar work (Bellamy with his kaossillator-equipped guitar), great distortion bass intros, catchy grooves on that transparent drumkit and they give incredible shows. Matthew's voice and piano work is a real luxury on top of all these... biggrin.gif

yeah, the bass really stands out in alot of their songs, especially hysteria

+Quote Post
Mrblomme
Aug 5 2009, 02:29 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
I simply love them!

--------------------
Homer J. Simpson: Rockstars is there anything they dont know?

+Quote Post
rokchik
Aug 7 2009, 12:56 AM
The Dark Canuck
Amazing band! I heard the first single "Uprising" the other day and can't wait for the album to drop Sept. 14th smile.gif

And Gabes Muse lesson is still my favourite on GMC smile.gif

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 03:33 PM