The Uncreator
Nov 19 2007, 05:51 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
QUOTE (Owen @ Nov 18 2007, 08:02 PM) *
My guitars action is all wacked and I cant find an allen key to fix it. sad.gif

Also need £440 to afford that prs I played yesterday laugh.gif

Oh you mean the Ibanez? laugh.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Owen
Nov 19 2007, 05:55 AM
GMC:er

Yeah, that Ibanez rolleyes.gif laugh.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Don't Panic.

+Quote Post
Unleash-The-Shre...
Nov 19 2007, 05:56 AM
QUOTE (Owen @ Nov 18 2007, 11:55 PM) *

Yeah, that Ibanez rolleyes.gif laugh.gif

That is one of the most amazing Ibanez' i've ever seen. laugh.gif

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Nov 19 2007, 06:16 AM
Yeah, Owen loves him some Ibanez smile.gif

+Quote Post
ballistic31
Nov 19 2007, 12:53 PM
my complaint for the day would be..................Im getting sick of the song im writeing i have changed it like 3 times now cause i cant think of good lyrics...........so i sit in the vocal booth sing somthing an listen to it and im like thats stupid ...............cant get a good hook.............I think i just need a studio break.......to many colabs..........and working on my own stuff ........ just need to walk away from it im thinking for a week or so ...............might do me a lil good

--------------------
[size=3][b]

+Quote Post
Animosity
Nov 19 2007, 01:16 PM
I hate my roommate.

+Quote Post
Ayen
Nov 19 2007, 02:10 PM
I don't have a 360, so I've got to go to my uncles house and play all his new games there.

Also, I have a Wii I'd love to sell, but the same uncle would get really offended if I did. Stupid wii...

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Nov 19 2007, 11:58 AM
Lets go fishing!
Im going to add Shaveing to the list. Its really annoying! My stubble gets so thick i have to hack away at it,and I usually end up plastered in peices of tissue paper mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif

Right now i look like ive been in a fight! laugh.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Nov 19 2007, 04:11 PM
make up a cool story like....

"I Was shredding guitar so fast all the glass around me broke, yeah *cough* intense stuff.....*cough**cough*......"

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Nov 19 2007, 04:17 PM
Moderation Policy Director
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Nov 19 2007, 10:11 AM) *
"I Was shredding guitar so fast all the glass around me broke, yeah *cough* intense stuff.....*cough**cough*......"

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Nov 19 2007, 04:39 PM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Nov 19 2007, 03:11 PM) *

hahaha yes! "I was shredding so fast I broke the sound barrier". Now i know what Bucket means when he talks about "Shards" wink.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
Pavel
Nov 19 2007, 04:43 PM
Instructor
Hahahaha man we are all loosing it one by one laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Nov 19 2007, 04:45 PM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (Pavel @ Nov 19 2007, 03:43 PM) *
Hahahaha man we are all loosing it one by one laugh.gif laugh.gif

I think the madness is spreading rapidly around here laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
aDogBuried
Nov 19 2007, 09:08 PM
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Nov 19 2007, 11:58 AM) *
Im going to add Shaveing to the list. Its really annoying! My stubble gets so thick i have to hack away at it,and I usually end up plastered in peices of tissue paper mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif

Right now i look like ive been in a fight! laugh.gif

I totally sympathize with you! Although, (being a girl) I´m sorry to say that the complaint of the day has to be about guys that complain about hair-removal! Ever tried a brazilian bikini-wax? At least you guys only have to worry about your face...

And hey, cheer up! Having a beard is supposed to be sexy, isn´t it? wink.gif
I sure wish I could grow one... ( I might even get a job working at the circus!) tongue.gif

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Nov 19 2007, 09:17 PM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (aDogBuried @ Nov 19 2007, 08:08 PM) *
I totally sympathize with you! Although, (being a girl) I´m sorry to say that the complaint of the day has to be about guys that complain about hair-removal! Ever tried a brazilian bikini-wax? At least you guys only have to worry about your face...

I sure wish I could grow one... ( I might even get a job working at the circus!) tongue.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif Ok... You got me there, I would rather have a beard than a brazilian wax for sure wink.gif laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Nov 19 2007, 10:41 PM
QUOTE (aDogBuried @ Nov 19 2007, 12:08 PM) *

Well, you got us there, brazilian bikini wax doesnt sound too fun tongue.gif

Maybe if i get bored, ill do it, just to experience it laugh.gif

+Quote Post
ballistic31
Nov 20 2007, 07:00 AM
my keyboard stinks cause my cat threw up alllllll over it........... and i hate shaveing as welll but much better than the sounds of a wax..........thats for sure.. but for once i have something positive to say............I have a fresh cup of dunkin doughnuts coffee and i feel great.........and thank you lil miss dunkin doughnuts employee for makeing me happy lol

--------------------
[size=3][b]

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Nov 20 2007, 09:59 AM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (ballistic31 @ Nov 20 2007, 06:00 AM) *
my keyboard stinks cause my cat threw up alllllll over it........... and i hate shaveing as welll but much better than the sounds of a wax..........thats for sure.. but for once i have something positive to say............I have a fresh cup of dunkin doughnuts coffee and i feel great.........and thank you lil miss dunkin doughnuts employee for makeing me happy lol

Its the little things that make a big difference wink.gif laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Nov 20 2007, 03:02 PM
Yeah like a new pair of strings smile.gif

Ahhh, they feel sooooo gooooood biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Nov 20 2007, 03:14 PM
Lets go fishing!
Ahhh yes they dooo!! I recently swapped out some rusty strings for a new pair on the paul, and its so silky smooth! cool.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

56 Pages V  « < 20 21 22 23 24 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
4 User(s) are reading this topic (4 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 12:28 PM