GMC Blues Challenge - date and rules
Kristofer Dahl
Jul 24 2006, 12:35 PM
GMC Founder
OK - time for a first test run of this challenge. I don't have a clue about what rules (etc.) we need to set, or if enough people will participate.

Here is the purpose of the challenge...

The aim of this challenge will be to use the "Hot Blues Solo" licks over the provided backing. Basically I want you to strictly use the licks from the lesson - and improvise around with them.

1) Have your recording ready by latest Wednesday 2 / 08 ( I will be having some vaccation after that, next time around you will get more time!)

2) Record an improvisation/solo over the backing track. Let's say...hmm... minimum 20 seconds of soloing.

3) Upload you file somewhere and give us the link. You might want to use www.yousendit.com or www.myspace.com .

4) There will be a thread next week for you to post the link + your age/experience.

Again if something is unclear to you, this is just a testrun. Hopefully we will be a lot wiser next time! smile.gif

Let me know if there are any questions.

/Kris

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:03 PM