3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
To Late To Learn? =), -
Toroso
Sep 13 2008, 10:02 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (FrankW @ Jun 3 2008, 03:34 PM) *
Yeah, I think it is too late...not! I'm 52 and still learning. Be patient and let these guys teach you. You are lucky to have an outlet like this to help. I never had anything like this when I started. Hell, there weren't even home computers back when I started! Give your fingers a week, and they'll be tough enough. Good luck!

48 here OldManPete. Yeah, if GMC and the interenet had been around the first time I tried the guitar, I can't imagine where I'd be now. Last night I was amazing myself, LOL laugh.gif, at how far I've come in just a few weeks here. You came to the right place. You'll start getting some tough littles pads on your fingers shortly. wink.gif

Welcome!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Live well, and live often!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
kjutte
Sep 30 2008, 07:24 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (OldManPete @ Jun 1 2008, 07:59 PM) *
Hello GMC, i´m a 40 year old guy from sweden who just bought a guitar and amplifier and i signed up to get some help and inspiration during my quest to learn to play that beautiful 6 string.. I am totally clueless when it comes to guitars, chords and scales, but i really love the electric guitar as a instrument and i really want to learn to play it.

My favourite guitarists include Gary Moore (he was my first guitar-hero) Yngwie Malmsteen, Jeff Waters, George Lynch, Dave Mustaine (really underrated guitarist/writer) and Eddie Van Halen.

Now you know roughly what kind of rockmusic i am inspired by, i am not aiming to be as good as the above mentioned ones, but i am going to try to become a descent rhythmguitar player that can write some own stuff.

See you all on the forums and prepare yourself for many questions smile.gif

Welcome mate!
I'd say mustaine is more overrated than underrated though tongue.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Canis
Oct 1 2008, 12:55 PM
Learning Rock Star
Welcome ^^

It's never too late to learn.. Age is just a countdown to sweet retirement =)

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ian Bushell
Oct 1 2008, 06:34 PM
Instructor
Welcome to the site:)
It's never too late, awesome influences man;)

--------------------

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 05:56 PM