3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
I Am In Tver, Russia, A New world, and a new beginning
Nether
Sep 30 2012, 01:13 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Yash @ Sep 28 2012, 09:22 AM) *
Hey guys, thought I'd update you guys, some of you know it already, but, I am in Tver biggrin.gif Near Moscow, Russia. The place is awesome. The univ is nice, Russians all around, many Indians in here, so, not facing any REALLY bad communication problems.

My hostel is filled with Indians laugh.gif I don't really feel I am in Russia until I leave the hostel laugh.gif I hope to get a stable internet connection today, so, Yash, is gonna be back soon wink.gif

Oh, and, right now, a lot, a lot, I do mean, more like, UNLIMITED FREE time. cool.gif Cool, right ? wink.gif See you all around biggrin.gif

And, I really missed you guys. Great to be back home biggrin.gif

Beware of University, a lot of thing can get in your way (mostly chicks and beers), don't forget why are you there wink.gif

Good luck, and have fun.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Sep 30 2012, 02:28 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (tonymiro @ Sep 30 2012, 11:27 AM) *
You should tell that to some of the expats who live in Malaga and Marbella Ben wink.gif.

The mind boggles. Makes you wonder why they bother going to another country.... it's the sun, innit ??? tongue.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Sep 30 2012, 02:58 PM
QUOTE (Yash @ Sep 29 2012, 12:52 PM) *
We hardly have any interaction with the Russians laugh.gif They barely know English sad.gif I've just talked to one Russian since arriving here since Monday laugh.gif But, I think I can try to break the trend wink.gif Other students haven't talked to even one laugh.gif

Then, learn some Russian. And also learn it really good!! cool.gif

This post has been edited by Slavenko Erazer: Sep 30 2012, 02:59 PM

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Sep 30 2012, 04:20 PM
Instructor
Vodka, Tovaritsch !.. all you need to know !! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 1 2012, 01:54 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Sep 30 2012, 03:20 PM) *
Vodka, Tovaritsch !.. all you need to know !! biggrin.gif

Davai, davai! laugh.gif

Well Yash, Russian women... hehehe, I heard they are very beautiful smile.gif

+Quote Post
Yash
Oct 1 2012, 02:29 PM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Oct 1 2012, 04:54 PM) *
Davai, davai! laugh.gif

Well Yash, Russian women... hehehe, I heard they are very beautiful smile.gif

Yes, they are smile.gif they are smile.gif Especially the blondes wink.gif tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Oct 1 2012, 04:16 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Oct 1 2012, 01:54 PM) *
Russian women... hehehe, I heard they are very beautiful smile.gif

Except for the ones who are not ! tongue.gif

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Oct 2 2012, 06:41 AM
Learning Guitar Hero
Congratulations and the best of luck to you Yash on your new adventurous path! Study Hard! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Yash
Oct 2 2012, 07:57 AM
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Oct 1 2012, 07:16 PM) *
Except for the ones who are not ! tongue.gif

Exceptions are always there laugh.gif tongue.gif

QUOTE (AK Rich @ Oct 2 2012, 09:41 AM) *
Congratulations and the best of luck to you Yash on your new adventurous path! Study Hard! smile.gif

Thanks a lot. I I will smile.gif

UPDATE: First Russian class going on (have a 30 min break while posting this) I am getting the hang of it smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 2 2012, 08:12 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Yash @ Oct 2 2012, 06:57 AM) *
Exceptions are always there laugh.gif tongue.gif

Thanks a lot. I I will smile.gif

UPDATE: First Russian class going on (have a 30 min break while posting this) I am getting the hang of it smile.gif

Tell us a few words biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Yash
Oct 4 2012, 04:42 PM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Oct 2 2012, 11:12 AM) *
Tell us a few words biggrin.gif

How did this thread died ? I think I posted the answer... Stupid unstable internet connection dry.gif Here goes again,

Kharasho - Good
Da - Yes
Nyet - No
Preevet - Hello/Hi
Dasveedaniya - Bye
Doma - Home
Abshejetin - Hostel (not sure), and some more random words we ask our teacher. She's very nice, though she doesn't speak English. laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 4 2012, 05:45 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Yash @ Oct 4 2012, 03:42 PM) *
How did this thread died ? I think I posted the answer... Stupid unstable internet connection dry.gif Here goes again,

Kharasho - Good
Da - Yes
Nyet - No
Preevet - Hello/Hi
Dasveedaniya - Bye
Doma - Home
Abshejetin - Hostel (not sure), and some more random words we ask our teacher. She's very nice, though she doesn't speak English. laugh.gif

Then... how do you guys understand each other??

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Oct 4 2012, 06:24 PM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Oct 4 2012, 06:45 PM) *

They communicate this way cool.gif

This post has been edited by Slavenko Erazer: Oct 4 2012, 06:36 PM

+Quote Post
Yash
Oct 5 2012, 02:57 PM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Oct 4 2012, 08:45 PM) *

She knows some english, very little. And, she's more like teaching writing and reading now. I feel like a kindergartner all over again laugh.gif

QUOTE (Slavenko Erazer @ Oct 4 2012, 09:24 PM) *
They communicate this way cool.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 6 2012, 08:47 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Yash @ Oct 5 2012, 01:57 PM) *
She knows some english, very little. And, she's more like teaching writing and reading now. I feel like a kindergartner all over again laugh.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Yash is reborn! Ahhhhhhhhhh!!! (Heavy metal scream) laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Oct 6 2012, 09:09 AM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Oct 6 2012, 09:47 AM) *

Yash' the devil child is resurected!

AAAAAAARRrrrrrrrrRGGGGggHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

+Quote Post
snackajacks
Oct 16 2012, 01:54 PM
Awesome Yash, good luck with the study !

--------------------

+Quote Post
Yash
Oct 16 2012, 09:10 PM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Oct 6 2012, 11:47 AM) *

Yea, new date of birth, 24 September 2012 wink.gif (The day I arrived in Russia) Though, I like my original DOB more (16th August, a day after my country's independence day)

QUOTE (Slavenko Erazer @ Oct 6 2012, 12:09 PM) *
Yash' the devil child is resurected!

AAAAAAARRrrrrrrrrRGGGGggHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Not the devil child. I am the Prince of Darkness cool.gif

QUOTE (snackajacks @ Oct 16 2012, 04:54 PM) *

Thanks Marc biggrin.gif They're going well right now smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Oct 17 2012, 04:23 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Yash @ Sep 28 2012, 07:22 AM) *
Hey guys, thought I'd update you guys, some of you know it already, but, I am in Tver biggrin.gif Near Moscow, Russia. The place is awesome. The univ is nice, Russians all around, many Indians in here, so, not facing any REALLY bad communication problems.

My hostel is filled with Indians laugh.gif I don't really feel I am in Russia until I leave the hostel laugh.gif I hope to get a stable internet connection today, so, Yash, is gonna be back soon wink.gif

Oh, and, right now, a lot, a lot, I do mean, more like, UNLIMITED FREE time. cool.gif Cool, right ? wink.gif See you all around biggrin.gif

And, I really missed you guys. Great to be back home biggrin.gif

Ha ha! I am glad you made it there! Be safe and enjoy mother Russia! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 17 2012, 07:56 AM
Instructor
My mom and dad had their honey moon in St. Petersburg and they told me its one of the most beautiful cities they've ever been into.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:59 PM