> HEY MAN, I really need your help...

...the thing is, I need you to start progressing faster then ever, but to achieve that I need your help:

* Don't know where to start? Just pm me and we will sort it out directly, I am online every day.

* Join My Army. Sounds aggressive? It is! We can study anything from the most fearsome picking techniques to bombastic songwriting. A medal of honor awaits the brave. Seriously, this is an opportunity for you to get a personalised learning experience...what are you waiting for?!

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Finally I want to tell you a secret. Nah I changed my mind - pm me instead ;)

6 Pages V  « < 4 5 6  
Mad's Guitar Routines, for Gab's Army
mad
Oct 3 2016, 12:13 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
Hey Gab,

Sorry but I hadn't enough time to learn the whole lesson so far.. this is what I got until today

Will do the improvisation within the next days..

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 5 2016, 11:58 AM
Instructor
Ok Mad, the amount of time learnt is ok for the lesson and that it's on the right track. The next step should be to adjust timing in the whole thing, and re-check rhythm for the solo part that not only has timing issues, it only shows rhythm differences compared with the original lesson. Some notes, bends and slides are played before you should.

Besides that, then you can put some focus on vibrato.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
mad
Jan 28 2018, 07:33 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
Hello Gabriel!

It's been a long time (again) - but I'd really like to start my guitar training again- in fact in need to.
Can I join your army again? smile.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 29 2018, 02:21 PM
Instructor
Hey Mad!! Welcome back!!! Sure.

What are the news?

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
mad
Jan 29 2018, 11:42 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
Great biggrin.gif

Well, the news are.. new home, new job, playing in two bands in the meanwhile..
And now I have some time left to start my guitar training again to (hopefully) take my playing to the next level - and maybe get some composing skills smile.gif

I need to tighten-up my rhythm-playing and improve my improvisation skills.. but I don't know where to start.
In the last 2-3 days I'm working on some old lessons here at GMC, without any definite direction but playing a lesson I like.

Are there still any strict plans in your "mentoring program"?

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 30 2018, 02:50 PM
Instructor
Hi mad!

This sounds good. Before we start, some updated videos of your playing would be cool. It would be also cool to know whereis your mind at this point about guitar playing goals, and musical direction.

I can help you designing weekly plans with specific short and long term goals. The secret to improve is to be organized and practice a diary routine based on your desired goals.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
mad
Feb 4 2018, 08:14 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
Ok, I'll come up with one or two vids showing my current rhythm and solo playingabilities shortly.

My goals short term are:
- playing rhythm more accurate again
- improvisation skills
- using more technics for my solos (not only bends and slides and maybe a little vibrato)

musical direction would be post metal and classic rock / metal

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Feb 5 2018, 03:59 AM
Instructor
That sounds good Mad. I'll wait for the videos.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
mad
Feb 10 2018, 09:46 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
Hey Gabriel,

here's my update. Unfortunately I recognized that my guitar is "slightly" out of tune, sorry for that.

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Feb 11 2018, 08:38 PM
Instructor
Great! It sounds very good mate! Are there more videos coming?

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  « < 4 5 6
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:29 PM