Misc Questions From Splitted Post, (topic title by kris)
CursedLefty78
Jun 20 2008, 02:35 AM
GMC:er
hi kris i just joined and have been practicing alot in the "in the style of", but i have been playing for several years and just started learning scales. I feel like a beginner again cause i never took scales seriously until now, i'm curious where i need to start because im stuck where i cant come up with anything of my own, so should i start with the beginner lessons? any help would be appreciated. thanks!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 1)
Markwnjr
Jun 26 2008, 05:26 AM
GMC:er
Hey Kris. I havent just started guitar, but like you, it's taken me a little while to get serious about being a guitarist. i've played and stopped playing guitar for about a year now, and missed some things i should have learned as a begginner, and i wanted to know what you think i should do. and where i should start?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 09:56 AM