2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Me Playing Some Metallica, a couple of solos
Bondy
Apr 2 2010, 11:19 AM
Learning Roadie
\m/ cool.gif m/ Awesome!!!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
www.minorglance.com
www.facebook.com/minorglance
www.facbook.com/majorlookband
www.twiter.com/minorglance
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Zsolt Galambos
Apr 2 2010, 11:46 AM
GMC Coordinator & Instructor
But If I were a millionare, and couldn't play guitar anymore, I wouldn't show up op on stage. That's just me.

But you are completely right. Not everyone has the same thinking, and guess we'll have to forgive them because they're still legends smile.gif

QUOTE (shatterd @ Apr 2 2010, 04:54 AM) *
Awesome Daniel!!!

Kirk and the rest of Metallica are multi-millionaires. They spend alot of time on the beaches around the world. It's no surprise they are not as sharp as they used to be. When you have a gazillion dollars in the bank you don't lock yourself in a room playing guitar for 10 hours anymore. Consider yourself far richer. we may not have their millions, but we still have the hunger and the enjoyment to play guitar and strive to improve every day.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my Instructor Profile

Check out my Personal Board

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Apr 2 2010, 11:48 AM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
I have just seen this! Great playing Daniel, you look like Kirk on that dark stage smile.gif)) And you captured his sound well smile.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Vasilije Vukmiro...
Apr 2 2010, 01:11 PM
Jazz Instructor
Very nice!

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 06:29 AM