> IS THAT YOUR MAMA?

Nope didn't think so either. We all know parents don't get this.

I can show you how to be the virtuoso your folks could only dream about, but I first need your help:

* Pm me and I will show you where to start. I am online every day and I will help you out directly!

* Join my mentoring program. I will customize your learning experience in a way you haven't experienced before. We will have regular contact so that you can remain inspired every day and eventually reach a new level.

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Oh and did you know that to become a killer guitarist you just need to focus on one thing? Everything
else is secondary. Pm me and I will explain.

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Dieterle's Begginer Bash-out
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 25 2012, 08:45 AM
Instructor
Hello hello smile.gif this is your very own personal mentoring thread and I would like to start off by telling you that what you told me in the PM is possible if we focus on a few areas such as rhythm, some techniques - which ones would you prefer? and some theory wink.gif

How much time are you able to dedicate to guitar playing each day? It would also be awesome if you could record yourself so I could hear and see how you play smile.gif

all the best and let's rock!

Cosmin

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dieterle
Mar 25 2012, 12:46 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
[quote name='Cosmin Lupu' date='Mar 25 2012, 09:45 AM' post='576087']
Hello hello smile.gif this is your very own personal mentoring thread and I would like to start off by telling you that what you told me in the PM is possible if we focus on a few areas such as rhythm, some techniques - which ones would you prefer? and some theory wink.gif

How much time are you able to dedicate to guitar playing each day? It would also be awesome if you could record yourself so I could hear and see how you play smile.gif

all the best and let's rock!

Cosmin
[/quote

Hi Cosmin ,
thank you for beeing my Mentor !

rhythm compared with technics of course and theory yes, i have to go through .

Time i got about 2-3 hours a day .

A record of some playingaround from me i will prepare.
I don't have yet kind of guitar interface for my computer but locking forward to that end of year , but i make some record with camera and my fender hrd amp , might not be good quality but enough to see and heare what I'm doing cool.gif

Looking forward on a new experience Dieterle

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Dieterle
Mar 25 2012, 09:37 PM
Sorry here the clip !

+Quote Post
Dieterle
Mar 27 2012, 04:00 PM
High Cosim ,

i could find a better way to show me exercise vids and in the future will not take much time any more ( for me ) tongue.gif

i movie and all that mac software i use the first time but get into it huh.gif

didn`t have youtube - took a while rolleyes.gif

ok here it is :

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 27 2012, 04:11 PM
Instructor
Hey mate! Sure thing, I'll be back in about 2 hrs and write back after I watch and listen wink.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 28 2012, 08:53 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Dieterle @ Mar 27 2012, 03:00 PM) *
High Cosim ,

i could find a better way to show me exercise vids and in the future will not take much time any more ( for me ) tongue.gif

i movie and all that mac software i use the first time but get into it huh.gif

didn`t have youtube - took a while rolleyes.gif

ok here it is :

Hey man! The video and audio quality are just good to work with and you have a very good tone on that strat wink.gif

We could start working with simple rhythm and lead lessons focusing on rhythm articulation and phrasing, so that you may slowly but surely reach your goal smile.gif

I noticed your hand is moving a bit to much when strumming - the right hand I mean smile.gif

What would you like to start with - rhythm or lead?

Cosmin

+Quote Post
Dieterle
Mar 28 2012, 01:06 PM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Mar 28 2012, 09:53 AM) *
Hey man! The video and audio quality are just good to work with and you have a very good tone on that strat wink.gif

We could start working with simple rhythm and lead lessons focusing on rhythm articulation and phrasing, so that you may slowly but surely reach your goal smile.gif

I noticed your hand is moving a bit to much when strumming - the right hand I mean smile.gif

What would you like to start with - rhythm or lead?

Cosmin

rhythm i think i didn't do al lot yet cool.gif

+Quote Post
Dieterle
Mar 28 2012, 04:28 PM
The style of the guitar in your lesson Katalonia is real touching .

All this kind of Pagan music style - however it calls is real vibration inside - love it .

The only thing what makes my hesitate are all this different tunings in this guitar style.

Anyway its real impressive .

Have good time cool.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 28 2012, 07:00 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Dieterle @ Mar 28 2012, 03:28 PM) *
The style of the guitar in your lesson Katalonia is real touching .

All this kind of Pagan music style - however it calls is real vibration inside - love it .

The only thing what makes my hesitate are all this different tunings in this guitar style.

Anyway its real impressive .

Have good time cool.gif

hey man, we can discuss it if you tune to drop d, it's possible with the fender guitar : D

let's do this : D

Cosmin

+Quote Post
Dieterle
Mar 28 2012, 07:12 PM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Mar 28 2012, 08:00 PM) *
hey man, we can discuss it if you tune to drop d, it's possible with the fender guitar : D

let's do this : D

Cosmin

OK D

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 29 2012, 12:33 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Dieterle @ Mar 28 2012, 06:12 PM) *
OK D

hey man, this would make the song be played in Dminor, this means we could keep the same positions as in the tabs and play the song on a drop D guitar smile.gif wold you be ok with using the tabs in the katatonia lesson as they are acccurate? : )

This post has been edited by Cosmin Lupu: Mar 29 2012, 12:49 AM

+Quote Post
Dieterle
Mar 29 2012, 06:17 AM
Good morning Cosim !

Yes Katatonia rolleyes.gif Great !

Lets get into it .

Next week i will go with my wife to city for some shopping and by the way i look for a good guitar tuner who can tune every note

i think a chromatic one should be right or am i wrong !?

For dropped D i don't need !

Can you give me information witch tuner is good for long time ?

I have got 2 good guitars and one i will then tune for lower tunings .

This week i start with dropped D and after buying my tuner we try the original Katatonia tuning biggrin.gif
I really looking forward to that
thank you very much! Dieter

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 29 2012, 08:24 AM
Instructor
Hey Dieter smile.gif yes, a chromatic tuner is what you need, but for the drop A tuning in which the Katatonia lesson is composed, you need a baritone guitar or thick strings on a regular guitar. You could contact thefireball, here on the forum, as he transformed a normal guitar into a baritone smile.gif this is why I thought we could use the drop D tuning so that you may be able to tackle the lesson in an easier way.

If you want, we can also tackle something easier in the mean time, so let m know, k?

Cosmin

QUOTE (Dieterle @ Mar 29 2012, 05:17 AM) *
Good morning Cosim !

Yes Katatonia rolleyes.gif Great !

Lets get into it .

Next week i will go with my wife to city for some shopping and by the way i look for a good guitar tuner who can tune every note

i think a chromatic one should be right or am i wrong !?

For dropped D i don't need !

Can you give me information witch tuner is good for long time ?

I have got 2 good guitars and one i will then tune for lower tunings .

This week i start with dropped D and after buying my tuner we try the original Katatonia tuning biggrin.gif
I really looking forward to that
thank you very much! Dieter

+Quote Post
Dieterle
Mar 29 2012, 12:06 PM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Mar 29 2012, 09:24 AM) *
Hey Dieter smile.gif yes, a chromatic tuner is what you need, but for the drop A tuning in which the Katatonia lesson is composed, you need a baritone guitar or thick strings on a regular guitar. You could contact thefireball, here on the forum, as he transformed a normal guitar into a baritone smile.gif this is why I thought we could use the drop D tuning so that you may be able to tackle the lesson in an easier way.

If you want, we can also tackle something easier in the mean time, so let m know, k?

Cosmin

Hi Cosim ,
thank you for fast reply !

I learned some more a bout guitars now biggrin.gif thank you !

Dropped D is GOOD so far ! wink.gif

I already started to exercise Katatonia lesson and will keep on ....

takes a while to get into this feeling while playing dropped D but i like it and recognized to get more feeling into my right hand smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 29 2012, 12:36 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Dieterle @ Mar 29 2012, 11:06 AM) *
Hi Cosim ,
thank you for fast reply !

I learned some more a bout guitars now biggrin.gif thank you !

Dropped D is GOOD so far ! wink.gif

I already started to exercise Katatonia lesson and will keep on ....

takes a while to get into this feeling while playing dropped D but i like it and recognized to get more feeling into my right hand smile.gif

Hey man! No problemmo wink.gif I'm loking forward to see the recording tongue.gif and of course, if there are any questions regarding the lesson, please tell me smile.gif

Cosmin

+Quote Post
Dieterle
Mar 31 2012, 05:04 PM
Hi Cosim ,
here my first clip about catatonia lesson in dropped d huh.gif

Lots of mistakes - but its important for me that you see those problems mellow.gif

I have real fun with that lesson and keep on doing it . smile.gif

The lesson includes a lot of elements what is hard for me but good to go on it .

Rhythm - Palmute - melody - speed and those changes from part to part .

At this step its first important that i nearly know the notes and tabs in mind - now i can get into the parts cool.gif

I enjoy it and thank you a lot for standing behind!

+Quote Post
Dieterle
Apr 1 2012, 05:12 PM
Second one -- day after.. tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Apr 2 2012, 08:34 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Dieterle @ Apr 1 2012, 04:12 PM) *
Second one -- day after.. tongue.gif

hey Dieter!

let's start off with the main riff smile.gif I think you understood it a bit wrong as it doesn't quite sound this way.

Take a look over the GP file attached in the lesson and try the following things:

- at the bottom of the screen where you will see each instrument on a separate track, double click on the distortion guitar track and set the tuning to drop D (if you encounter problems I will provide a screenshot) and choose not to adapt the forms to the new tuning, when the software asks you.
- now the guitar is tuned into drop D and you can alter the tempo from the mid right corner - where you will see a metronome logo with yellow smile.gif

The idea is to try and play along with the GP file tongue.gif

what say you?

Cosmin

+Quote Post
Dieterle
Apr 2 2012, 09:25 PM
Hi Cosim , i changed the guitar tuning in guitar pro 6 it was bit different as you wrote

1. your gp file has only akustik guitar and no other instruments
anyway

2. i changed that guitar tuning into dropped d and didn't let change the transcription so the note positions are at the same place
only the guitar sounds different .

now i start with gp exercise and the first part show you soon on vid for control cool.gif

thank you !

+Quote Post
Dieterle
Apr 2 2012, 09:51 PM
Hallole,
Cosim now i recognized it when i try to play with gp and tempo 40 - what a different rolleyes.gif

Ok have a good time see you ! cool.gif

+Quote Post

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 08:42 PM